Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Gins? 01:41 - Dec 14 with 900 viewsScottishEddie

Avoid Ophir!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Favourite Gins? on 05:45 - Dec 14 with 875 viewssquarebear

My woman, who barely touches alcohol, had a rhubarb gin at Cafe Play and raved about it. I thought I’d get her a bottle for Crimbo but all I’ve found is a rhubarb gin liquer (20% volume). I am doubtful that’s the right stuff but it’ll be under the tree in a week or so.
Favourite Gins? on 08:16 - Dec 14 with 831 viewsWarwickHunt

Favourite Gins? on 05:45 - Dec 14 by squarebear

My woman, who barely touches alcohol, had a rhubarb gin at Cafe Play and raved about it. I thought I’d get her a bottle for Crimbo but all I’ve found is a rhubarb gin liquer (20% volume). I am doubtful that’s the right stuff but it’ll be under the tree in a week or so.

So will your missus.
Favourite Gins? on 08:44 - Dec 14 with 812 viewsoldcob

Favourite Gins? on 08:16 - Dec 14 by WarwickHunt

So will your missus.

Sharp.
Favourite Gins? on 08:51 - Dec 14 with 799 viewsBatterseajack

Brecon botanicals gin. About £25 a bottle, but in my view as good as any £40 bottle I tried.

Sacred gin is lush as well
Favourite Gins? on 17:54 - Dec 14 with 709 viewsPegojack

Larios Spanish gin.

Was 10.75 euros a litre in Oliva Lidl this afternoon.
Favourite Gins? on 18:52 - Dec 14 with 680 viewsProfessor

Favourite Gins? on 05:45 - Dec 14 by squarebear

It is slingsby rhubarb gin you want. I believe you can get it Amazon and have seen it in John Lewis in the past. Yorkshire stuff
Favourite Gins? on 20:33 - Dec 14 with 650 viewsdickythorpe

Aber Falls do an orange marmalade gin which is nice.
Whitley Neil do a Quince gin which is also nice.
Both firms do a rhubarb and ginger which again is nice.
Favourite Gins? on 10:38 - Dec 15 with 549 viewsleighton1318

My wife is the gin connoisseur and would recommend The Botanist for a really strongly flavoured and scented gin. A ‘winter’ drink. Comes from the same distillery as Bruichladdich.

Rock Rose is the summer equivalent.

Gin is, if not a scam, in danger of becoming one. Many producers just buy in vodka and drop some herbs in overnight, as someone put it ‘a tea bag’, and then bottle it. So they are not even distilling. You could do it in your garage, at a push.
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite Gins? on 12:25 - Dec 16 with 400 viewsScottishEddie

I’ll have a bash at The Botanist

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Favourite Gins? on 15:32 - Dec 16 with 356 viewsunion_jack

Can someone explain to me the reason for this new fad*.Why is it now fashionable to drink gin all of a sudden. Or is it just being hipster trendy?

* I realise that gin palaces existed in Victorian times so maybe should be it should be called a revival.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024