Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 21:30 - Dec 15 with 5744 viewsbryanwadesquiff

How in Gods name is our Joe still playing for Stoke?
Joe Allen on 13:35 - Dec 16 with 1700 viewsSTID2017

Joe Allen on 13:08 - Dec 16 by byron

My cousins boyfriend is a jack, he was bemoaning the amount of empty seats from season ticket holders who aren’t showing up. We had it on relegation too, even worse for you maybe as many bought thinking you would be in the sunshine league. Btw he has been going a few years and guesstimates like we do at games

Attendances are counted by clicks on the turnstiles counted by computer.
Same system as yours
TBH we should be praising anyone that turned out yesterday in that awful weather to watch football up and down the country, not knocking the no shows.
Even Man City had quite a few empty seats yesterday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Joe Allen on 14:18 - Dec 16 with 1671 viewspencoedjack

My cousins boyfriend is a jack, he was bemoaning the amount of empty seats from season ticket holders who aren’t showing up. We had it on relegation too, even worse for you maybe as many bought thinking you would be in the sunshine league. Btw he has been going a few years and guesstimates like we do at games

Another lie no doubt
Joe Allen on 15:28 - Dec 16 with 1629 views34dfgdf54

Your cousins boyfriend is probably your brother.
Joe Allen on 15:45 - Dec 16 with 1622 viewsJBT95

Joe Allen on 08:33 - Dec 16 by byron

Wonder if he fancies coming to play in front of 30,000 passionate bluebirds? It’s not like he wouldn’t be comfortable with the idea as he spent many a pm on the bob bank as a kid I heard, I’m sure it won’t go down well here, but is he a secret bluebird? 🤪🤷🏼‍♂️💋

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjL8dzD2KTfAhURb1A

Looks like he hated scoring what should've been the winning goal in the last every derby at Onion Park.
Joe Allen on 19:03 - Dec 16 with 1554 viewsWhoAreWe

Joe Allen on 08:33 - Dec 16 by byron

Wonder if he fancies coming to play in front of 30,000 passionate bluebirds? It’s not like he wouldn’t be comfortable with the idea as he spent many a pm on the bob bank as a kid I heard, I’m sure it won’t go down well here, but is he a secret bluebird? 🤪🤷🏼‍♂️💋

Giving the fact him and Ashley were taking the piss out of the Cardiff fans in the Wales v Denmark game, I doubt he's a scum. Oh yeah and passionate? More school kids attend Cardiff games than passionate fans. You couldn't even get 15k in that stadium last season.
Joe Allen on 20:53 - Dec 16 with 1509 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 19:03 - Dec 16 by WhoAreWe

Giving the fact him and Ashley were taking the piss out of the Cardiff fans in the Wales v Denmark game, I doubt he's a scum. Oh yeah and passionate? More school kids attend Cardiff games than passionate fans. You couldn't even get 15k in that stadium last season.

Really? I think we averaged 20k. As for joe, I’d say he looked uncomfortable in that video knowing it was going to have a comeback.

Benny

Joe Allen on 21:13 - Dec 16 with 1492 viewsLoyal

Joe Allen on 12:18 - Dec 16 by jack247

Where do you get 12,500 from?

19k accept it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joe Allen on 21:56 - Dec 16 with 1472 viewsSlugster664

"Guesstimates like we do at games"...yeah sounds about right! There is absolutely no way you delusional inbreds have filled legoland, this season or any other...you just goes and hope people believe you. My missus is from your neck of the woods and when I showed her your empty seats she said "Why have they built such a large stadium when it's so empty?"...I just smirk at her and explain that she has now made the right choices in life 💪🍻🙂

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 22:04 - Dec 16 with 1461 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 21:13 - Dec 16 by Loyal

19k accept it.

Seen the red sky pictures on another thread, so many empty seats, players on the pitch, so what’s the excuse now?

Benny

Joe Allen on 05:35 - Dec 17 with 1404 viewsjack247

Joe Allen on 22:04 - Dec 16 by byron

Seen the red sky pictures on another thread, so many empty seats, players on the pitch, so what’s the excuse now?

It was half time you simmering idiot. Look at the pictures again.
Joe Allen on 07:57 - Dec 17 with 1380 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen on 05:35 - Dec 17 by jack247

Joe Allen on 09:46 - Dec 17 with 1341 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 07:57 - Dec 17 by 34dfgdf54

Lol simmering, I like that....

Benny

Joe Allen on 12:31 - Dec 17 with 1290 viewspencoedjack

Joe Allen on 05:35 - Dec 17 by jack247

He doesn’t go to games so won’t understand.
Joe Allen on 12:56 - Dec 17 with 1271 viewsjack247

Joe Allen on 09:46 - Dec 17 by byron

Lol simmering, I like that....

Cheers.

So was it another one of your silly fishing trips, or did you actually look at those photos and think a game was going on?
Joe Allen on 13:22 - Dec 17 with 1259 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 12:56 - Dec 17 by jack247

Cheers.

So was it another one of your silly fishing trips, or did you actually look at those photos and think a game was going on?

Just a bit of fun, obvious it was half time, I’m sure there was more than 5000 there🤷🏼‍♂️😂
Maybe not

Benny

Joe Allen on 13:35 - Dec 17 with 1250 viewsjack247

Joe Allen on 13:22 - Dec 17 by byron

Just a bit of fun, obvious it was half time, I’m sure there was more than 5000 there🤷🏼‍♂️😂
Maybe not

Get a different hobby. You’re an embarrassment to the decent Cardiff fans who post on here.
Joe Allen on 13:45 - Dec 17 with 1233 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 13:35 - Dec 17 by jack247

Get a different hobby. You’re an embarrassment to the decent Cardiff fans who post on here.

Oh ok then

Benny

Joe Allen on 21:23 - Dec 17 with 1155 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Joe Allen on 09:44 - Dec 16 by STID2017

Just a point of order - he hasn't been "Our Joe" since 2012 when we sold him
Move on please

Just another point of order- I know its a planet swans forum but still turns out for Wales at every opportunity, in my eyes being Welsh he is still "Our Joe".
Joe Allen on 21:32 - Dec 17 with 1142 viewsbluey_the_blue

Joe Allen on 13:35 - Dec 16 by STID2017

Attendances are counted by clicks on the turnstiles counted by computer.
Same system as yours
TBH we should be praising anyone that turned out yesterday in that awful weather to watch football up and down the country, not knocking the no shows.
Even Man City had quite a few empty seats yesterday

Attendances all across the country are determined by ticket sales.

The only people who need to know turnstile click counts are the emergency services.
Joe Allen on 22:44 - Dec 17 with 1091 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 21:32 - Dec 17 by bluey_the_blue

Attendances all across the country are determined by ticket sales.

The only people who need to know turnstile click counts are the emergency services.

Yep, according to them it’s clicks😂😂

Benny

Joe Allen on 23:06 - Dec 17 with 1079 viewsSwanjaxs

Joe Allen on 22:44 - Dec 17 by byron

Yep, according to them it’s clicks😂😂

Fair play Benny that was quite good for you 👏 ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024