Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 21:30 - Dec 15 with 5757 viewsbryanwadesquiff

How in Gods name is our Joe still playing for Stoke?
Joe Allen on 21:31 - Dec 15 with 4046 viewsDr_Winston

Because nobody wanted to sign him enough and he agreed a new deal there?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Allen on 21:38 - Dec 15 with 4006 viewsFlashberryjack

Because some c*nt thought Sam Cluless was a better deal.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joe Allen on 21:45 - Dec 15 with 3957 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen on 21:31 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Because nobody wanted to sign him enough and he agreed a new deal there?

Clubs wanted to sign him. Stoke didn’t want to sell.
Joe Allen on 21:50 - Dec 15 with 3936 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Allen on 21:45 - Dec 15 by 34dfgdf54

Clubs wanted to sign him. Stoke didn’t want to sell.

Stoke would have sold if clubs wanted him badly enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Allen on 21:51 - Dec 15 with 3929 viewsJBT95

Should not be in the Championship, Champions League yes.
Joe Allen on 22:33 - Dec 15 with 3783 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Joe Allen on 21:51 - Dec 15 by JBT95

Should not be in the Championship, Champions League yes.

A shame a talented footballer is playing in that route 1 shite

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Joe Allen on 08:25 - Dec 16 with 3436 viewskarnataka

At his age he should be at his peak and is wasted at Stoke and in the Championship.
Joe Allen on 08:33 - Dec 16 with 3409 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 08:25 - Dec 16 by karnataka

At his age he should be at his peak and is wasted at Stoke and in the Championship.

Wonder if he fancies coming to play in front of 30,000 passionate bluebirds? It’s not like he wouldn’t be comfortable with the idea as he spent many a pm on the bob bank as a kid I heard, I’m sure it won’t go down well here, but is he a secret bluebird? 🤪🤷🏼‍♂️💋

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 08:46 - Dec 16 with 3381 viewsexhmrc1

he may as well stay in Stoke they play better football than the long throw and corner kick merchants up the road
Joe Allen on 09:27 - Dec 16 with 3291 viewsWhiterockin

Joe Allen on 08:33 - Dec 16 by byron

Wonder if he fancies coming to play in front of 30,000 passionate bluebirds? It’s not like he wouldn’t be comfortable with the idea as he spent many a pm on the bob bank as a kid I heard, I’m sure it won’t go down well here, but is he a secret bluebird? 🤪🤷🏼‍♂️💋

Why would he move for only 5 months in the Premier League.
Joe Allen on 09:29 - Dec 16 with 3282 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 09:27 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

Why would he move for only 5 months in the Premier League.

Just to feel the love like....home

Benny

Joe Allen on 09:31 - Dec 16 with 3279 viewspencoedjack

You won’t get 30000 in the championship next season (I doubt you get it this for most games)

Enjoy Vicarage Rd, or were you on here as normal? Should of been 5 nil down after the hour from the high(?)lights on MOTD.

Colin W anker playing the poor old Cardiff card again.
Joe Allen on 09:44 - Dec 16 with 3248 viewsSTID2017

Just a point of order - he hasn't been "Our Joe" since 2012 when we sold him
Move on please

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Joe Allen on 09:52 - Dec 16 with 3225 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen on 08:25 - Dec 16 by karnataka

It was a terrible move for him.

Quality player though and will be back in the Premier League next season regardless if Stoke get promoted or not.
Joe Allen on 10:00 - Dec 16 with 3205 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 09:31 - Dec 16 by pencoedjack

You won’t get 30000 in the championship next season (I doubt you get it this for most games)

Enjoy Vicarage Rd, or were you on here as normal? Should of been 5 nil down after the hour from the high(?)lights on MOTD.

Whatever u say mr bitter, you are small fry these days

Benny

Joe Allen on 10:13 - Dec 16 with 3181 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 09:31 - Dec 16 by pencoedjack

12500 in the library yesterday for real I hear lol

Benny

Joe Allen on 10:18 - Dec 16 with 3178 viewsLoyal

You have more seats, that's it.
Where were they last season, and indeed for half of this season.

Your random wind ups aren't getting better, you need improvement Byron, take it from your mentor, stay calm, be bold but manage your emotions.
BTW, as crowd attendances bother you lot so much shall we compile stats of your first season in the championship with Swansea ?

I mean, shall we ? Really ?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 10:23]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joe Allen on 10:24 - Dec 16 with 3163 viewsLoyal

Joe Allen on 10:13 - Dec 16 by byron

No, nearly 19k.
Now about those comparison stats ... ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joe Allen on 10:34 - Dec 16 with 3139 views34dfgdf54

You didn’t sell out Watford did you?

Seemed plenty of empty seats at the front?
Joe Allen on 10:46 - Dec 16 with 3101 viewsjack247

There’s something so pathetic it’s almost endearing about someone who doesn’t go to games crowing about crowd numbers.
Joe Allen on 11:50 - Dec 16 with 2994 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 10:18 - Dec 16 by Loyal

You have more seats, that's it.
Where were they last season, and indeed for half of this season.

Your random wind ups aren't getting better, you need improvement Byron, take it from your mentor, stay calm, be bold but manage your emotions.
BTW, as crowd attendances bother you lot so much shall we compile stats of your first season in the championship with Swansea ?

I mean, shall we ? Really ?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 10:23]

Let’s do it when we were both in new grounds in the championship? That’s fairer.
Funny that none of you like to admit about the 1000’s of empty seats at the library yesterday, 12500 max I’m hearing lol, you like to go on about ours despite our capacity being limited to about 32500 and a chunk if that is the ridiculous segregation in the ninian. I would love us to hang on in there for next season, we could be talking treble then, just like in the old days. You really are a very small club, doing very well until big nose cashed in.

Benny

Joe Allen on 12:18 - Dec 16 with 2960 viewsjack247

Joe Allen on 11:50 - Dec 16 by byron

Let’s do it when we were both in new grounds in the championship? That’s fairer.
Funny that none of you like to admit about the 1000’s of empty seats at the library yesterday, 12500 max I’m hearing lol, you like to go on about ours despite our capacity being limited to about 32500 and a chunk if that is the ridiculous segregation in the ninian. I would love us to hang on in there for next season, we could be talking treble then, just like in the old days. You really are a very small club, doing very well until big nose cashed in.

Where do you get 12,500 from?
Joe Allen on 12:38 - Dec 16 with 2938 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Allen on 12:18 - Dec 16 by jack247

He made it up to get bites, and he's succeeding.

Joe Allen on 12:45 - Dec 16 with 2933 viewsjack247

Joe Allen on 12:38 - Dec 16 by Dr_Winston

He made it up to get bites, and he's succeeding.

I’ve never understood this ‘getting bites’ thing. Can’t see what people get out of it.
Joe Allen on 13:08 - Dec 16 with 2887 viewsbyron

Joe Allen on 12:18 - Dec 16 by jack247

My cousins boyfriend is a jack, he was bemoaning the amount of empty seats from season ticket holders who aren’t showing up. We had it on relegation too, even worse for you maybe as many bought thinking you would be in the sunshine league. Btw he has been going a few years and guesstimates like we do at games

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024