Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland documentary on Netflix 01:47 - Dec 16 with 4291 viewsnyc_swans

great stuff. like watching a car crash in slow motion.
Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 01:49 - Dec 16 with 4285 viewsThrasher6

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 08:56 - Dec 16 with 4139 viewsWhoAreWe

More like watching our immanent future.
Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 08:59 - Dec 16 with 4134 viewsCaptain_Sham

What is immanent?

Its just a ride.

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 17:48 - Dec 16 with 3902 viewsLoyal

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 08:59 - Dec 16 by Captain_Sham

What is immanent?

Played bass for them pre prince charming. I

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 18:54 - Dec 16 with 3819 viewsjasper_T

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 08:56 - Dec 16 by WhoAreWe

Nonsense.
Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 02:22 - Dec 17 with 3717 viewsnyc_swans

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 08:56 - Dec 16 by WhoAreWe

why do you say that
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 4:41]
Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 03:03 - Dec 18 with 3435 viewsLoyal

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 02:22 - Dec 17 by nyc_swans

why do you say that
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 4:41]

Because he's a traditionally negative recent swans fan ?

On a more interesting point, isn't football littered with absolute fcking thicko's. Grayson looked a clueless idiot without any form of nouse on recruitment or development. The scouts the club employed were on a fcking jolly with no remit, intelligence, plan or guidance. Football is littered with these overpaid fckwits as we know both on and off the pitch. Grayson may as well have stuck a red nose on his thick conk and w@nked to the tune of Nowhere Man.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 3:04]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 03:48 - Dec 18 with 3421 viewsWhiterockin

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 03:03 - Dec 18 by Loyal

On a more interesting point, isn't football littered with absolute fcking thicko's. Grayson looked a clueless idiot without any form of nouse on recruitment or development. The scouts the club employed were on a fcking jolly with no remit, intelligence, plan or guidance. Football is littered with these overpaid fckwits as we know both on and off the pitch. Grayson may as well have stuck a red nose on his thick conk and w@nked to the tune of Nowhere Man.

The scouts the club employed were on a fcking jolly with no remit, intelligence, plan or guidance. Football is littered with these overpaid fckwits as we know both on and off the pitch.

Very, very familiar.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 09:52 - Dec 18 with 3319 viewsshandyjack

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 03:03 - Dec 18 by Loyal

The biggest difference i can see from them and us, is their players seemed to have gone into a big depression in football terms and saw no way out of their predicament. Except Cattermole who was living in dreamland targeting wining the league.

Where as we have brought in a lot of hungry young players from U23's and from the outside all of whom have a positive mindset and no baggage at all.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 10:56 - Dec 18 with 3283 viewsLoyal

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 03:48 - Dec 18 by Whiterockin

The scouts the club employed were on a fcking jolly with no remit, intelligence, plan or guidance. Football is littered with these overpaid fckwits as we know both on and off the pitch.

Very, very familiar.

Whoever unearthed the multi talented Matt Grimes though ...

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 12:21 - Dec 18 with 3255 viewsbuilthjack

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 10:56 - Dec 18 by Loyal

Whoever unearthed the multi talented Matt Grimes though ...

And gave him a contract until 2022

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 03:03 - Dec 20 with 2975 viewsSwansea93

After seeing this it's refreshing to see how together our squad and manager are regardless of what goes on behind the scenes and how much our fans stick with the team.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 16:06 - Dec 20 with 2843 viewsLoyal

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 03:03 - Dec 20 by Swansea93

After seeing this it's refreshing to see how together our squad and manager are regardless of what goes on behind the scenes and how much our fans stick with the team.

That's because we have a decent manager and players who in the main have been relatively successful this season. Had we been in the bottom three things would be very different. As for that documentary, players like Roswell and Grab am or whatever the cnt is called need a solid kicking. Greedy cnts. We lost a load like that and their greed disgusts me.

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 20:34 - Dec 20 with 2763 viewsbonymine

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 16:06 - Dec 20 by Loyal

That's because we have a decent manager and players who in the main have been relatively successful this season. Had we been in the bottom three things would be very different. As for that documentary, players like Roswell and Grab am or whatever the cnt is called need a solid kicking. Greedy cnts. We lost a load like that and their greed disgusts me.

‘Player Power’ and their Agents are ruining the game in my opinion just look at the Pogba situation at United.

Any player at any time can decide ‘not to play’ knowing that it will NEVER be them who get sacked and quite likely the Manager instead.

Just like any other Club we had more than our fair share of ‘merceneries’ and I must admit I find it quite amusing seeing how poorly Jordan Ayew is performing at Palace after ‘refusing to train’ with us etc when he and his Agent were touting for a move away.

Scum the lot of them but simply typical of the modern day ‘materialistic’ attitude across the board I guess ......very sad !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 13:34 - Dec 21 with 2641 viewsBytholWyn

An enjoyable watch. Coleman comes out of it well as a man if not as a tactician - confirming the impression I got of him from his time as Welsh manager. Excellent man manager, with a lot of emotional intelligence, but lacking tactical nous.

There are a number of uncomfortable parallels with our situation, the big differences being the quality of our manager and the U23s that have made the step up.

I am a bit concerned that the January transfer window will turn out very similar to theirs. They desperately needed to get rid of Rodwell to free up some money for purchases - but the greedy bugger wouldn't move on. It's hard to see the likes of Narsingh commanding much of a fee, if any. In fact, if you were the owner of another club, it would make sense to attempt to sign our overpaid players on loan deals, paying a fraction of their wages. It wouldn't surprise me if Narsingh and Bony are still with us come the end of the transfer window. In which case, the best we could hope for is a couple of loan signings.
Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 13:41 - Dec 21 with 2633 viewsjasper_T

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 13:34 - Dec 21 by BytholWyn

An enjoyable watch. Coleman comes out of it well as a man if not as a tactician - confirming the impression I got of him from his time as Welsh manager. Excellent man manager, with a lot of emotional intelligence, but lacking tactical nous.

There are a number of uncomfortable parallels with our situation, the big differences being the quality of our manager and the U23s that have made the step up.

I am a bit concerned that the January transfer window will turn out very similar to theirs. They desperately needed to get rid of Rodwell to free up some money for purchases - but the greedy bugger wouldn't move on. It's hard to see the likes of Narsingh commanding much of a fee, if any. In fact, if you were the owner of another club, it would make sense to attempt to sign our overpaid players on loan deals, paying a fraction of their wages. It wouldn't surprise me if Narsingh and Bony are still with us come the end of the transfer window. In which case, the best we could hope for is a couple of loan signings.

Don't see much point of more loans. We're not gambling on promotion, and Potter's quite happy developing his squad by giving the youngsters time.

We brought in CCV thinking there was a desperate need at CB, and he's barely played (until recently when Spurs have supposedly kicked up a fuss). There's no such immediate glaring gap, now. Long term holes need long term solutions.
Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 14:34 - Dec 21 with 2618 viewsBytholWyn

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 13:41 - Dec 21 by jasper_T

Don't see much point of more loans. We're not gambling on promotion, and Potter's quite happy developing his squad by giving the youngsters time.

We brought in CCV thinking there was a desperate need at CB, and he's barely played (until recently when Spurs have supposedly kicked up a fuss). There's no such immediate glaring gap, now. Long term holes need long term solutions.

I would agree that there's no urgent need to bring in loan players, as we should be safe to stay up regardless. Having said that we're one or two serious injuries away from seriously struggling. If CCV does leave, then if any one of Rodon, VDH, Celina or McBurnie suffer a long-term injury we are likely to struggle.

With two or three strategic loan signings it's not unrealistic to think we could mount a serious challenge on the play-off places. We're talking about an outlay of a couple of million or so. If we can't afford such modest sums then perhaps we're in much bigger trouble than has been revealed to date.
Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 16:16 - Dec 21 with 2579 viewsnyc_swans

Agreed that Coleman comes out of it looking like a good man, but this is not the guy you would want leading your club. He seems out of touch with the players and the platitudes are slightly nauseating.

I do feel some sense of sympathy for him, but I never got the sense that the players were buying into his ideas. Compared to Grayson he looks like Alex Ferguson though.
Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 11:19 - Dec 23 with 2396 viewsJackfath

It's a great watch.

The Rodwell saga is bizarre.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 13:06 - Dec 23 with 2358 viewsLoyal

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 16:16 - Dec 21 by nyc_swans

Agreed that Coleman comes out of it looking like a good man, but this is not the guy you would want leading your club. He seems out of touch with the players and the platitudes are slightly nauseating.

I do feel some sense of sympathy for him, but I never got the sense that the players were buying into his ideas. Compared to Grayson he looks like Alex Ferguson though.

Grayson is a multi millionaire based on sackings alone, can you believed that. It's robbery.

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 14:55 - Dec 23 with 2334 viewsBloodyhills

The Rodwell situation was weird. You'd think a player would want to play rather than sit on his arse for a few years doing nothing. Reminds me a bit of the Wayne Bridge situation at Man C.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 15:00 - Dec 23 with 2329 viewsjasper_T

Sunderland documentary on Netflix on 14:55 - Dec 23 by Bloodyhills

The Rodwell situation was weird. You'd think a player would want to play rather than sit on his arse for a few years doing nothing. Reminds me a bit of the Wayne Bridge situation at Man C.

It's a ludicrous amount of money, and he'd had a lot of injury problems which probably got pretty frustrating. Why go elsewhere to play for a fraction of what you're earning when in the back of your mind you think you're just going to end up injured again in a few months?

A lot of these lads have been playing constantly since they were 8 years old. Not surprised many get a bit sick of it and just see it as a normal job. And when your career stops progressing upwards not everyone's got the mentality to start working even harder to step down and maybe tread water at a lower level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024