Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding 09:21 - Dec 16 with 596 viewstheloneranger

Talk about men against boys, all over in 3 rounds!!

Fielding down 4 times. Once round 1, once again round 2, and twice round 3.

3 vicious body shots cut Fielding in half.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding on 09:57 - Dec 16 with 562 viewsJango

Set my alarm for this. Fielding had his tactics all wrong for me. Rather than using his height and reach advantage and try and keep Canelo at range, he tried getting into a brawl and got schooled. Easier said than done against someone so good mind you. Never really rated Fielding but he got himself a lovely payday there so gotta give him that.
Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding on 12:10 - Dec 16 with 510 viewstheloneranger

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding Highlights

"Canelo" still looks "juiced up"

Take PED's, get a 6 month ban, and the boxing world forgets.

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding on 15:14 - Dec 16 with 470 viewsjackrmee

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding on 12:10 - Dec 16 by theloneranger

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding Highlights

"Canelo" still looks "juiced up"

Take PED's, get a 6 month ban, and the boxing world forgets.

It was clenbuterol mate

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding on 15:45 - Dec 16 with 444 viewstheloneranger

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding on 15:14 - Dec 16 by jackrmee

It was clenbuterol mate

Alvarez, Erik Morales, Lucas Browne and Alexander Povetkin etc have all tested positive for "Clen", and all had supposedly ate large amounts of contaminated meat very shortly before being tested 🤔😂😂

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Rocky Fielding on 18:03 - Dec 16 with 409 viewsperplex

This is the face of boxing unfortunately, 95 percent of matchups are mismatches while you also have to contend with the likes of Joshua and Hearn using clever propaganda and avoiding dangerous fights because they are making millions due to a gullible UK fan base by fighting 40 year olds or guys who lack that one punch ko power, that's proberbly the reason MMA organisations like the UFC are actually more popular around the world bar the UK with the great matchups and exciting cards they provide for the fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024