Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Eve 14:12 - Dec 16 with 4156 viewsjack_lord

Why can't a lot of businesses let staff have a life at Christmas and close. I have seen places shutting later and later recently, less time with the family. The EU has to take the blame for this.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Christmas Eve on 05:47 - Dec 17 with 1027 viewsPhil_S

Christmas Eve on 14:40 - Dec 16 by magicdaps10

Reading through, patience has a big play here.

Be content, if you need something and the shops are closed....relax!

Trouble is, people want everything and they want it now and if they cant then it is the end of the world.

I hope you manage though to stock up on Xmas Eve with the 9 days of food you will need to compensate that the shops will close for 30 hours
Christmas Eve on 09:59 - Dec 17 with 965 viewsLoyal

Christmas Eve on 16:23 - Dec 16 by Pegojack

No, it's Angela Merkel's fault, mun, along with herpes, shrinking chocolate bars and the Swans being relegated.

FFS.

Brexit mun, you forgot Brexit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Christmas Eve on 10:40 - Dec 17 with 951 viewsWarwickHunt

Christmas Eve on 21:05 - Dec 16 by Humpty

Yaaay! Christmas with the Clases!

I've never had Christmas with a mandarin before. Can't wait.

Clementines are virtually indistinguishable from mandarins. Always plentiful in the shops at Xmas.
Christmas Eve on 11:52 - Dec 18 with 816 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Even the pubs use to shut at 2pm on Christmas eve in the 70s. Had to down a few pints during the extended lunch break before going back to work. Mind you the pubs were full lunchtime as more people worked in the city centre.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Christmas Eve on 12:14 - Dec 18 with 809 viewsbuilthjack

The EU ? Have you tried getting fuel in any town in France on a Sunday?
All closed, as are most shops and a large majority of restaurants.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Christmas Eve on 18:15 - Dec 18 with 739 viewsmagicdaps10

Christmas Eve on 05:47 - Dec 17 by Phil_S

I hope you manage though to stock up on Xmas Eve with the 9 days of food you will need to compensate that the shops will close for 30 hours

Not a problem at all.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Christmas Eve on 18:29 - Dec 18 with 728 viewsCooperman

My mate is a BA pilot and he’s been assigned Singapore and on to Sydney over the festive period.

Departs Heathrow late on Christmas Eve and doesn’t return to Heathrow until the early hours of New Year’s Day. His wife went Radio Rental when she heard the news.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Christmas Eve on 15:04 - Dec 19 with 652 viewsAguycalledJack

We finish midday Friday 21st for our Christmas party.

We do not reopen until 2nd of January. Staff not expected to take annual leave as it’s my choice to close the business.
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Eve on 23:22 - Dec 19 with 598 viewsWarwickHunt

Christmas Eve on 18:29 - Dec 18 by Cooperman

My mate is a BA pilot and he’s been assigned Singapore and on to Sydney over the festive period.

Departs Heathrow late on Christmas Eve and doesn’t return to Heathrow until the early hours of New Year’s Day. His wife went Radio Rental when she heard the news.

Sounds fûcking brilliant. Where do I sign?
Christmas Eve on 00:28 - Dec 20 with 572 viewsjack_lord

Christmas Eve on 15:04 - Dec 19 by AguycalledJack

We finish midday Friday 21st for our Christmas party.

We do not reopen until 2nd of January. Staff not expected to take annual leave as it’s my choice to close the business.

Can I work for you. I have Christmas day off.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Christmas Eve on 09:06 - Dec 20 with 530 viewsbuilthjack

Christmas Eve on 18:29 - Dec 18 by Cooperman

I bet he volunteered really

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024