Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soton v Arsenal 15:34 - Dec 16 with 1799 viewsunion_jack

Good win for Soton today. I can't see them being in the mix at the end of the season.

For me, the bottom three will be Fulham, Burnley and Huddersfield. Cardiff will do enough at home I reckon to be safe.

I think maybe this year though, we'll see the lowest ever survival points tally.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Soton v Arsenal on 19:32 - Dec 16 with 548 viewssainthelens

Soton v Arsenal on 19:17 - Dec 16 by bluey_the_blue

Why - so you can gloat if we lose?

I didn't say we'd definitely win - I said it was a winnable game, a game we could win. Man Yoo were woeful today; yes they were playing Liverpool but they were absolutely appalling.

I've little doubt there were players out there doing the bare minimum in the hope Mourinho gets fired in the immediate future.

The dillusion of you lot knows no limits.
Soton v Arsenal on 19:34 - Dec 16 with 547 viewsplasjack

Soton v Arsenal on 19:32 - Dec 16 by sainthelens

The dillusion of you lot knows no limits.

They can only dream of emulating our stay in the P/L.
Soton v Arsenal on 19:36 - Dec 16 with 544 viewsbluey_the_blue

I agree Liverpool are title chasing and outclassed them but there's more to it than that.

I've zero doubt Mourinho has lost that dressing room, something that nobody could possibly ever have seen or predicted. Watching that game today there were so many Man Yoo players out there who looked like they simply couldn't be bothered. No fight, no passion, no desire whatsoever.

I'd say that right now anyone playing Man Yoo will feel they have a chance against them. Those players are trying to get Mourinho rightly fired.
Soton v Arsenal on 19:41 - Dec 16 with 538 viewsunion_jack

Soton v Arsenal on 19:36 - Dec 16 by bluey_the_blue

I agree Liverpool are title chasing and outclassed them but there's more to it than that.

I've zero doubt Mourinho has lost that dressing room, something that nobody could possibly ever have seen or predicted. Watching that game today there were so many Man Yoo players out there who looked like they simply couldn't be bothered. No fight, no passion, no desire whatsoever.

I'd say that right now anyone playing Man Yoo will feel they have a chance against them. Those players are trying to get Mourinho rightly fired.

He certainly isn't living up to his title of 'the chosen one'. And players may be losing respect for him. So you may have a point. But I doubt you'll get all three😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Soton v Arsenal on 19:46 - Dec 16 with 532 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'd not turn a point down. It's all about grinding points out at this point.
Soton v Arsenal on 20:08 - Dec 16 with 505 viewsplasjack

Soton v Arsenal on 19:46 - Dec 16 by bluey_the_blue

I'd not turn a point down. It's all about grinding points out at this point.

Why not try a few long throws and hope for some fog in the Manu penalty area.
Soton v Arsenal on 20:24 - Dec 16 with 488 viewsBluebird

Soton v Arsenal on 19:00 - Dec 16 by sainthelens

Would you like to bookmark that?

No 🤞
Soton v Arsenal on 20:49 - Dec 16 with 462 viewsbyron

Soton v Arsenal on 18:56 - Dec 16 by lifelong

We had 31 points with 9 games remaining..threw it away.

That is incredible however many times I hear it.

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Soton v Arsenal on 00:01 - Dec 18 with 366 viewsmajorraglan

Soton v Arsenal on 16:29 - Dec 16 by byron

Not at all, saints have some good players and will stay up. Cementing the shiiiite that are Burnely down there will be a good thing. The bottom three as they are going down would be just fine and very good for welsh football

Southampton winnng is a bad result for Cardiff. Having 3 teams below you at the end of the season is obviously your goal, but you can’t rely on the fact that one of these teams won’t have a good run and one of your rivals picking up points against a top 6 team is a bad result end of. You need as many teams below you as possible and any of your rivals picking up points against a top half team is a poor result. That said, wouldn’t be averse to you getting a result against Man Utd on the weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024