Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share 19:03 - Dec 16 with 1109 viewsAndy1300

Thanks for reading this.

If you know of anyone who will be alone on xmas day and would like a free 4 course dinner with a gift and transport if needed, please get in touch with Kath on the number on the poster, you would need to click it to see it in full.

Me and the wife are volunteering to help with this.

Thanks

[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 19:03]

Number 1 team in Wales

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:06 - Dec 16 with 1096 viewsunion_jack

That's fantastic. Well done to you and your wife!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:09 - Dec 16 with 1089 viewsHumpty

Good luck Andy and Mrs.

A worthwhile cause.
Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:09 - Dec 16 with 1087 viewsMuteswan

Awesome gesture. All my very best wishes to you, your wife and all concerned.
Merry Christmas.
Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:12 - Dec 16 with 1074 viewsAndy1300

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:06 - Dec 16 by union_jack

That's fantastic. Well done to you and your wife!

Thanks

Number 1 team in Wales

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:13 - Dec 16 with 1069 viewsAndy1300

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:09 - Dec 16 by Humpty

Good luck Andy and Mrs.

A worthwhile cause.

Thank you

Number 1 team in Wales

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:14 - Dec 16 with 1058 viewstrampie

Christmas is a very difficult time for a lot of people, this sounds like a great initiative.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:16 - Dec 16 with 1051 viewsAndy1300

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:14 - Dec 16 by trampie

Christmas is a very difficult time for a lot of people, this sounds like a great initiative.

This will be the 3rd year that the guys have done this.

Local businesses have been amazing with donations.

Number 1 team in Wales

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 19:21 - Dec 16 with 1038 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 20:05 - Dec 16 with 986 viewsdickythorpe

Well done to all.
As I get older Xmas becomes a time where I see so much excess and waste that schemes like this make me happy that there are people out there that realise there are those who don't have anything that many take for granted.
Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 20:25 - Dec 16 with 960 viewsItchySphincter

Fair play. I hope one day when I’m grown up enough I have enough about me to do something worthwhile like this. Best wishes to you all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 20:30 - Dec 16 with 951 viewslifelong

A great gesture by you and your wife, something you should be proud of...well done.
Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 20:48 - Dec 16 with 930 viewsunion_jack

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 20:05 - Dec 16 by dickythorpe

Well done to all.
As I get older Xmas becomes a time where I see so much excess and waste that schemes like this make me happy that there are people out there that realise there are those who don't have anything that many take for granted.

Hear bloody hear Dicky

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 20:53 - Dec 16 with 913 viewsAndy1300

The Guy in the photo is Marc, he now runs the Smiths in Llansamlet, He is the one that deserves all the credit.
It started because he found himself alone at xmas, he teamed up with Kathryn and Nick and this year there are a huge team of volunteers helping to make someones day that bit more special.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 6:43]

Number 1 team in Wales

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 21:20 - Dec 16 with 879 viewsphact0rri

This seems amazing, good on you & wife, and all the volunteers. What you are doing is the right kind of cheer and warmth for those that need it most. :)

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Free xmas lunch in Swansea, please share on 01:00 - Dec 17 with 812 viewsSwanseajill

So Santa really does exist !
This is what Christmas should be all about. To be alone at Christmas is so sad, to have no family to share it with is heartbreaking.

Fantastic job as always Andy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024