Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My mate Byron ... 21:18 - Dec 16 with 3351 viewsLoyal

Seems to be full of what is biggest or where more people gather or indeed who can buy the most seats ! ...
And not fill them.

Cardiff City in a new stadium, 2017/18 season, a promotion to the premier League season average attendance was 20k. I'll await the excuses.

More to follow on their first season in the championship comparisons, away support and indeed this season's away support compared of course to Swansea. Have a guess who comes out on top, more later. As obviously it's more important than football 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

My mate Byron ... on 21:26 - Dec 16 with 1995 viewsbyron

Did we have that many? Wow that’s great considering we were 13th faves to go up and I think we only had 13,000 St holders. If I recall, you only averaged 15000 the last time you were in the championship and you got promoted? Talk about empty seats my friend, you had about 7000 yesterday. We have a big ground as you know, it’s bigger, I love that word, I must be a small man or something eh?🤪👀🤷🏼‍♂️Yes bigger than your biggest ever home attendance. Don’t let it get you down mun. No need to compare with the big boys now, your time is over after the seven, yes seven seasons. How did it go wrong? 31 with 27 to play for bra?

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 21:28 - Dec 16 with 1983 viewsbyron

Also there is no excuse, one isn’t needed. We are not that big, never have been, or successful. In fact, it amazes me we have as much support despite being in a big city. We’ve been terrible for 50 years

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 21:28 - Dec 16 with 1989 viewsplasjack

Capital City superiority syndrome springs to mind, every thing Cardiff has got to be bigger and better, apart from their football team it seems.
My mate Byron ... on 21:35 - Dec 16 with 1953 viewsLoyal

My mate Byron ... on 21:26 - Dec 16 by byron

Did we have that many? Wow that’s great considering we were 13th faves to go up and I think we only had 13,000 St holders. If I recall, you only averaged 15000 the last time you were in the championship and you got promoted? Talk about empty seats my friend, you had about 7000 yesterday. We have a big ground as you know, it’s bigger, I love that word, I must be a small man or something eh?🤪👀🤷🏼‍♂️Yes bigger than your biggest ever home attendance. Don’t let it get you down mun. No need to compare with the big boys now, your time is over after the seven, yes seven seasons. How did it go wrong? 31 with 27 to play for bra?

Ok your happy with 12000 unfilled seats on average every game then.
Judge us by comparison seasons not as you see fit.

Silly cnt, you've resorted to making things up already, it's all attritional with you lot, keep saying it and it makes sense and becomes fact. It's called bullshit Byron, you walk straight in to it every time mucka.
More to come.
Anyway flight to Germany in the morning, love you x.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 21:36]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

My mate Byron ... on 21:39 - Dec 16 with 1928 viewsbyron

My mate Byron ... on 21:35 - Dec 16 by Loyal

Silly cnt, you've resorted to making things up already, it's all attritional with you lot, keep saying it and it makes sense and becomes fact. It's called bullshit Byron, you walk straight in to it every time mucka.
More to come.

You seem a bit tense tonight love? Calm down. I don’t care how many empty seats there are, why would I? Our ground was big...BIG....BIGGER...BOOM.....get a good nights sleep. Turbulence is getting much worse these days isn’t it? Still, 2 hr flight you’ll be ok

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 21:41 - Dec 16 with 1930 viewsjack2jack

My mate Byron ... on 21:28 - Dec 16 by byron

Also there is no excuse, one isn’t needed. We are not that big, never have been, or successful. In fact, it amazes me we have as much support despite being in a big city. We’ve been terrible for 50 years

Just a reminder bywrong, your still fvcking terrible😂
My mate Byron ... on 21:42 - Dec 16 with 1927 viewsKilkennyjack

My mate Byron ... on 21:28 - Dec 16 by plasjack

Capital City superiority syndrome springs to mind, every thing Cardiff has got to be bigger and better, apart from their football team it seems.

Swansea City have taken 6 times the travelling support to Cardiff, than Cardiff City have ever taken to Swansea. Twice. And thats a fact.

Beware of the Risen People

My mate Byron ... on 21:47 - Dec 16 with 1907 viewsplasjack

My mate Byron ... on 21:41 - Dec 16 by jack2jack

Just a reminder bywrong, your still fvcking terrible😂

Cardiff airport flightpath has been rerouted from the stadium due to higher than normal footballs during home games.
Login to get fewer ads

My mate Byron ... on 21:49 - Dec 16 with 1894 viewsbyron

My mate Byron ... on 21:42 - Dec 16 by Kilkennyjack

Swansea City have taken 6 times the travelling support to Cardiff, than Cardiff City have ever taken to Swansea. Twice. And thats a fact.

I don’t recall us ever being given 35000 tickets to go to Swansea town? 4000 used to be more than enough, you’d still moan about numbers even then...lol....imagine ten times more we’d never hear the end of it

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 21:50 - Dec 16 with 1889 viewsbyron

My mate Byron ... on 21:47 - Dec 16 by plasjack

Cardiff airport flightpath has been rerouted from the stadium due to higher than normal footballs during home games.

But our stadium is so big, we’d never get it out, it’s huge, massive, enormous, Jupiter bra

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 21:50 - Dec 16 with 1895 viewsKilkennyjack

My mate Byron ... on 21:49 - Dec 16 by byron

I don’t recall us ever being given 35000 tickets to go to Swansea town? 4000 used to be more than enough, you’d still moan about numbers even then...lol....imagine ten times more we’d never hear the end of it

We did it. Jacks everywhere. Twice.

You never did it. Fact.

The end.

My mate Byron ... on 22:05 - Dec 16 with 1860 viewsSlugster664

My mate Byron ... on 21:35 - Dec 16 by Loyal

More to come.

Where in Germany mucka? Lived there for 17 years, loved it

STID

My mate Byron ... on 22:07 - Dec 16 with 1844 viewsbyron

My mate Byron ... on 21:50 - Dec 16 by Kilkennyjack

We did it. Jacks everywhere. Twice.

You never did it. Fact.

The end.

How can we? You have no stadia. Did the stones play in Swansea? Fa cup final? Champions league?
Anything? Thought not

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 22:08 - Dec 16 with 1846 viewsSlugster664

My mate Byron ... on 21:49 - Dec 16 by byron

Didn't you lot return tickets for your first play off final at Wembley? Obviously we applied for more 👍

STID

My mate Byron ... on 22:13 - Dec 16 with 1825 viewsHumpty

My mate Byron ... on 22:08 - Dec 16 by Slugster664

Didn't you lot return tickets for your first play off final at Wembley? Obviously we applied for more 👍

They also failed to sell out their home legs against Reading and West Ham in the Championship play offs.

Imagine us not filling the ground when we played Forest.

That's what Cardiff did. Twice.
My mate Byron ... on 22:13 - Dec 16 with 1816 viewsbyron

My mate Byron ... on 22:08 - Dec 16 by Slugster664

Nope v Blackpool. Nope v Barnsley or Liverpool and us v Pompey is still the biggest crowd ever there.

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 22:27 - Dec 16 with 1793 viewsSlugster664

My mate Byron ... on 22:13 - Dec 16 by byron

Nope v Blackpool. Nope v Barnsley or Liverpool and us v Pompey is still the biggest crowd ever there.

The problem with that delusional comment mate is that WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS I'm showing these comments to a 'scummer' mate and the poor bloke is cringing 🤗

STID

My mate Byron ... on 00:45 - Dec 17 with 1635 viewsJack123

Definitely time to block Byron, used to put up with him before! But these days is sounding like a 5 year old, petty childish snipes.. so fck off and goodbye,

libera nos a malo

My mate Byron ... on 05:30 - Dec 17 with 1576 views34dfgdf54

My mate Byron ... on 21:28 - Dec 16 by byron

Very small club in fact.

Your support is terrible considering the catchment area you have.
My mate Byron ... on 05:40 - Dec 17 with 1568 viewstrinityann

My mate Byron ... on 05:30 - Dec 17 by 34dfgdf54

Very small club in fact.

Your support is terrible considering the catchment area you have.

This thread is like two 3 year olds arguing in nursery. We had seven seasons in the top flight, if Cardiff come close good luck to them. Swans at the moment are like a boxer that has just lost a big fight, we have to lick our wounds and get back in the gym.
My mate Byron ... on 07:02 - Dec 17 with 1515 viewsKilkennyjack

My mate Byron ... on 05:40 - Dec 17 by trinityann

This thread is like two 3 year olds arguing in nursery. We had seven seasons in the top flight, if Cardiff come close good luck to them. Swans at the moment are like a boxer that has just lost a big fight, we have to lick our wounds and get back in the gym.

We quite like the banter.
We dont wish them any luck whatsoever.

Happy to help.

My mate Byron ... on 07:38 - Dec 17 with 1464 viewsbyron

My mate Byron ... on 22:27 - Dec 16 by Slugster664

The problem with that delusional comment mate is that WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS I'm showing these comments to a 'scummer' mate and the poor bloke is cringing 🤗

Ok we didn’t sell out the p o final, the semi or the final, 25000 ffs, or the calling cup v Liverpool.
We don’t get 30,000 now either. Hope your imaginary summer mate is happy. My jack chums aint

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 08:15 - Dec 17 with 1419 viewsSwanjaxs

My mate Byron ... on 00:45 - Dec 17 by Jack123

Definitely time to block Byron, used to put up with him before! But these days is sounding like a 5 year old, petty childish snipes.. so fck off and goodbye,

I have to disagree, Benny has always come across sounding like a 5 year old... from the moment he pretended to be a Jack 👍 an absolute buffoon, but he's not to be taken too seriously, every message board has its resident village idiot 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

My mate Byron ... on 09:46 - Dec 17 with 1311 viewsbyron

My mate Byron ... on 08:15 - Dec 17 by Swanjaxs

I have to disagree, Benny has always come across sounding like a 5 year old... from the moment he pretended to be a Jack 👍 an absolute buffoon, but he's not to be taken too seriously, every message board has its resident village idiot 🙈

That’s a low swipe at saint there buddy

Benny

My mate Byron ... on 10:03 - Dec 17 with 1294 viewsLoyal

My mate Byron ... on 22:13 - Dec 16 by byron

Don't forget we had an orange strip just because Blackpool beat you in yet another Wembley final 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024