Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media 08:27 - Dec 18 with 1080 viewsMrSwerve

What are people’s thoughts on this?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 08:49 - Dec 18 with 1057 viewsbuilthjack

Attention seekers I guess

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 08:55 - Dec 18 with 1044 viewstrinityann

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 08:49 - Dec 18 by builthjack

Attention seekers I guess

I agree, look what a good person I am. There's no praise like self praise.
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 09:30 - Dec 18 with 1010 viewsWarwickHunt

Virtue signalling writ large.
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 09:37 - Dec 18 with 999 viewsJimmyGilligan

Angel Rangel used to help the homeless in Swansea every Winter and tweet about it, don't see any problem with it. It can raise awareness and maybe prompt others to do the same.
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 10:53 - Dec 18 with 946 viewsLoyal

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 09:37 - Dec 18 by JimmyGilligan

Angel Rangel used to help the homeless in Swansea every Winter and tweet about it, don't see any problem with it. It can raise awareness and maybe prompt others to do the same.

Will he be doing the same this year ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 10:54 - Dec 18 with 945 viewsjack_lord

You can please some people all of the time.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 11:07 - Dec 18 with 935 viewsMrSwerve

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 09:37 - Dec 18 by JimmyGilligan

That's the thing, isn't it. I don't doubt that it's a great thing for people to do and help the vulnerable, as I'm sure we all do privately, one way or another.

It's just the way that some people post on social media that screams 'look at me and how much of a good person I am'. I saw someone post a photo last week of the 'goody bags' he puts together to donate to the homeless, with an essay about how he does it every year, what he buys for them, etc.

It's great that they're doing it, but you get the feeling that they're doing it for the 'likes' and 'shares' etc sometimes. I wonder if they'd be donating things were it pre-social media.

The homeless benefit from it so it's great from that perspective.

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 11:43 - Dec 18 with 903 viewsDarran

Here are my thoughts on it –––> I don’t care.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 11:52 - Dec 18 with 891 viewslifelong

I’ll be giving Sloe Gin to the needy on Boxing Day.
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 11:55 - Dec 18 with 883 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who remembers the Mr X Christmas appeal every year in Swansea.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 13:57 - Dec 18 with 834 viewsMrSwerve

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 11:52 - Dec 18 by lifelong

I’ll be giving Sloe Gin to the needy on Boxing Day.

Not all heroes wear capes, Lifey.

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 14:03 - Dec 18 with 826 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Angel would also search Twitter for people mentioning his name and block them if they said something negative, even if they didn't 'tag' him in their opinions.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 14:25 - Dec 18 with 805 viewsJimmyGilligan

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 10:53 - Dec 18 by Loyal

Will he be doing the same this year ...

I wouldn't put it past him to set something up for Swansea despite being in London or wherever he is now
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:17 - Dec 18 with 765 viewsphact0rri

Honestly the fact that they are doing it, vastly outweighs the whys. Especially when were talking about high profile people (sports figures, celebrities, etc) as these are role models, encouraging others to emulate good deeds, and brings awareness to organizations, and the needs of the community.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:49 - Dec 18 with 739 viewsDarran

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 14:03 - Dec 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Angel would also search Twitter for people mentioning his name and block them if they said something negative, even if they didn't 'tag' him in their opinions.

That’s not entirely true. I approached him about it after I got blocked and asked him wtf was going on after I one of Swansea City’s greatest ever fans was blocked?
At the time it wasn’t all him a publicist was also doing his social media sites.

I was obviously then unblocked.

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:53 - Dec 18 with 736 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:49 - Dec 18 by Darran

That’s not entirely true. I approached him about it after I got blocked and asked him wtf was going on after I one of Swansea City’s greatest ever fans was blocked?
At the time it wasn’t all him a publicist was also doing his social media sites.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know. I will inform my friend who was one of the many this publicist blocked. It soured his opinion of Angel as you can imagine.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:57 - Dec 18 with 733 viewsangryjack

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:49 - Dec 18 by Darran

How do you become one of Swansea greatest EVER fans?
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:59 - Dec 18 with 730 viewsDarran

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:57 - Dec 18 by angryjack

How do you become one of Swansea greatest EVER fans?

If you’ve got to ask you’ll never be one like me.

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 16:05 - Dec 18 with 722 viewsangryjack

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:59 - Dec 18 by Darran

I am the greatest ever fan not one of them
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 16:11 - Dec 18 with 717 viewsDarran

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 16:05 - Dec 18 by angryjack

I am the greatest ever fan not one of them

Stop making things up.

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 16:42 - Dec 18 with 697 viewsJackSomething

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 11:55 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Who remembers the Mr X Christmas appeal every year in Swansea.

Still running mate. Although Tom Bravin died in 2016, the scheme he set up is still going strong. There's presents in my office building right now ready to be handed out to parents for kids who wouldn't be getting anything without it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 16:42 - Dec 18 with 697 viewsangryjack

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 16:11 - Dec 18 by Darran

Stop making things up.

I got the mug to prove it
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 17:43 - Dec 18 with 675 viewsDafyddHuw

Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 15:59 - Dec 18 by Darran

Good come-back, Daz
Doing good deeds and sharing pictures/videos of it all over social media on 20:35 - Dec 18 with 622 viewsMrSwerve

Why were you blocked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024