Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... 19:47 - Dec 20 with 1369 viewsLohengrin

Dear, dear, me...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 19:51 - Dec 20 with 1356 viewsHighjack

I’m no mathematician but by my calculations 2/3rds live outside the Cardiff metro region.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 19:53 - Dec 20 with 1353 viewsLohengrin

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 19:51 - Dec 20 by Highjack

I’m no mathematician but by my calculations 2/3rds live outside the Cardiff metro region.

Diane Abbott had a go but ran out of fingers and toes, she called a halt at 22.

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 19:59 - Dec 20 with 1340 viewsHumpty

In what way exactly will Cardiff be competing with Paris?
The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:05 - Dec 20 with 1325 viewsLohengrin

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 19:59 - Dec 20 by Humpty

It’s one of life’s great unknowables, Hump.

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:08 - Dec 20 with 1321 viewsdickythorpe

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 19:59 - Dec 20 by Humpty

The seagull droppings on aneurin bevan were the envy of Gustav Eiffel.
The gabalfa flyover beats their Peripherique.
And the excitement of drunks being washed away by the river taff are worth a million of the seine's bateaux mouches.
The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:08 - Dec 20 with 1321 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well it's a start, how about employment rates, wealth and social needs.....this guy has obviously only read page one of the fooking idiot's guide to being a public servant and got so excited he has taken to social media.

At least this politician doesn't think he is Jesus, but we are really scraping the barrel these days.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:09 - Dec 20 with 1314 viewsexiledclaseboy

Female armpit hair.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 20:10]

Poll: Tory leader

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:34 - Dec 20 with 1268 viewsHumpty

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:05 - Dec 20 by Lohengrin

It’s one of life’s great unknowables, Hump.

I've been racking my brain. All I can come up with is pissing in the street.
Login to get fewer ads

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:37 - Dec 20 with 1258 viewsLohengrin

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:34 - Dec 20 by Humpty

I've been racking my brain. All I can come up with is pissing in the street.

I gather there may be roughly comparable stats for yeast infection per head of population, that aside I’m struggling?

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 20:47 - Dec 20 with 1235 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff is a f*cking tumour, growing and thriving at the expense of everywhere else in Wales. The idea that this would not become an even bigger problem in an independent nation is one of the more absurd notions trampie likes to push, and that's saying something.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 21:02 - Dec 20 with 1205 viewsLoyal

Used to be Barcelona, so a definite downgrade on imaginary expectation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:06 - Dec 21 with 1104 viewsjohnlangy

Just to let you know, this guy is a complete idiot. I've seen his postings elsewhere. He doesn't have the brains of a gnat as his tweets show.

And, to be fair to Plaid Cymru I wouldn't brand him as their voice.
The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:08 - Dec 21 with 1094 viewstrampie

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:06 - Dec 21 by johnlangy

Just to let you know, this guy is a complete idiot. I've seen his postings elsewhere. He doesn't have the brains of a gnat as his tweets show.

And, to be fair to Plaid Cymru I wouldn't brand him as their voice.

He is a Texan immigrant apparently.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:09 - Dec 21 with 1092 viewsBloodyhills

I didn't know Cardiff was a Nation. You learn something new everyday.

This chap seems a bit deluded but I guess we all need dreams.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:29 - Dec 21 with 1073 viewstrampie

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:09 - Dec 21 by Bloodyhills

I didn't know Cardiff was a Nation. You learn something new everyday.

This chap seems a bit deluded but I guess we all need dreams.

City states are the upshot of Government policies around the World.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:42 - Dec 21 with 1052 viewsBloodyhills

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:29 - Dec 21 by trampie

City states are the upshot of Government policies around the World.

Sure and in many cases city states existed before being amalgated into one Country, Germany being a good example. I don't imagine that this Plaid bloke really think's Cardiff is a Nation but rather that he doesn't really think through what it is he is actually tweeting.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 11:25 - Dec 21 with 1021 viewstrampie

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 10:42 - Dec 21 by Bloodyhills

Sure and in many cases city states existed before being amalgated into one Country, Germany being a good example. I don't imagine that this Plaid bloke really think's Cardiff is a Nation but rather that he doesn't really think through what it is he is actually tweeting.

He is an American immigrant.

The true voice of modern Plaid Cymru in a less guarded moment... on 12:01 - Dec 21 with 993 viewsLeonWasGod

I quite like the concise response by the only person who's bothered to reply to the tweet...

"Typical Cardiffcentric bollocks"

Not much more to say really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024