Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Electric knifes 11:08 - Dec 22 with 2836 viewsjack_lord

Are they any good for carving turkey. Asking for a friend :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Electric knifes on 14:16 - Dec 24 with 996 viewsJackfath

Here you go chums. I'm glad to help, at this time of year and, come to think of it, any time of the year.

"5. Should I use an electric carving knife?

Electric carving knives have no place in a professional kitchen. Their size and serrated blade can rip and tear food, while their bulk makes it difficult to perform delicate cuts. When working around bone, a handheld knife is the best option. For large pieces of boneless meat, a meat slicer is easy to use, leaves less waste and will produce thin, even slices with none of the drawbacks of an electric knife."

https://www.russums-shop.co.uk/news/knives/q/date/2016/06/17/guide-to-carving-an

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Electric knifes on 16:45 - Dec 24 with 965 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Electric knifes on 14:16 - Dec 24 by Jackfath

Here you go chums. I'm glad to help, at this time of year and, come to think of it, any time of the year.

"5. Should I use an electric carving knife?

Electric carving knives have no place in a professional kitchen. Their size and serrated blade can rip and tear food, while their bulk makes it difficult to perform delicate cuts. When working around bone, a handheld knife is the best option. For large pieces of boneless meat, a meat slicer is easy to use, leaves less waste and will produce thin, even slices with none of the drawbacks of an electric knife."

https://www.russums-shop.co.uk/news/knives/q/date/2016/06/17/guide-to-carving-an

This from the Russums bots?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Electric knifes on 10:34 - Dec 28 with 915 viewsjack_lord

I have to say what a brilliant invention,

I used my highly sharpened knife for some bit but it went through the bird like a...well, like a knife through butter.

I took seconds to carve a whole load of evenly sliced turkey.

Electric knifes on 10:35 - Dec 28 with 913 viewsJackfath

Electric knifes on 10:34 - Dec 28 by jack_lord

I have to say what a brilliant invention,

I used my highly sharpened knife for some bit but it went through the bird like a...well, like a knife through butter.

I took seconds to carve a whole load of evenly sliced turkey.

I'm glad you took my advice.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Electric knifes on 11:21 - Dec 28 with 901 viewsjack_lord

Electric knifes on 10:35 - Dec 28 by Jackfath

I'm glad you took my advice.

There is no substitute for a highly sharpened knife.

The electric knife, however, made light work of carving. Luckily Jay Rayner wasn't around to watch the apostate use of such an ingenious labour saving device.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024