Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV 17:33 - Dec 22 with 769 viewslonglostjack

Anybody else having problems logging in. Keeps telling me that I need to purchase a package which I’ve done and had the email confirmation. Frustrating.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans TV on 17:42 - Dec 22 with 751 viewsArchfuldogster

Watching here and all ok. What are you watching on eg Android etc. If Android try forcing stop, clearing data and cache and re-entering details.
Swans TV on 17:45 - Dec 22 with 736 viewslonglostjack

Swans TV on 17:42 - Dec 22 by Archfuldogster

Watching here and all ok. What are you watching on eg Android etc. If Android try forcing stop, clearing data and cache and re-entering details.

Thanks. Sorted ! I’d bought the PNE away game 😩 !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans TV on 17:45 - Dec 22 with 733 viewsLoyal

Swans TV on 17:42 - Dec 22 by Archfuldogster

Upload a new app works well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans TV on 18:27 - Dec 22 with 696 viewsbuilthjack

Just do like me.Go to the pub, ask them to switch the Swansea game on. Then watch the Man Utd fans who have never seen them in the flesh, arrive at the pub wanting to watch them.
They soon fcked off.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans TV on 18:28 - Dec 22 with 693 viewsWarwickHunt

http://soccerlegacy.net/champions-league-live-stream/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024