Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sums up our season 19:28 - Dec 22 with 1726 viewstrinityann

Centre midfield still a major problem, we are a soft touch. Disappointed with Potter not dealing with their wingers.
Sums up our season on 19:35 - Dec 22 with 1692 viewsjack247

Another game like Ipswich and Rotherham. Go two up when we’re well in charge and we cruise home. Although to be fair, Hull weren’t a bad team.

We dominate teams for long periods, but rarely seem to kill anyone off.
Sums up our season on 19:35 - Dec 22 with 1680 viewsyescomeon

Need a real ball winner, as we have for years. Fer stressed me out to feck tonight.

Upthecity!

Sums up our season on 19:37 - Dec 22 with 1662 viewsjack247

Sums up our season on 19:35 - Dec 22 by yescomeon

Need a real ball winner, as we have for years. Fer stressed me out to feck tonight.

I thought Fer and Grimes were both below par tonight. Probably would have been different had Campbell been sent off
Sums up our season on 19:39 - Dec 22 with 1647 viewsmagicdaps10

The game was calling out for a bit of experience in midfield. Fer should be the one who stands up, time after time he fails to do so.

Today showed that Rodon needs to be given a break but again, we are weak in strength at centre half.

All in all, I am happy with where we are but the signs on where we need improving are glaringly obvious.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sums up our season on 19:42 - Dec 22 with 1627 viewsswancity

Lots of good football going forward and always looked dangerous

But shocking defensively as a team in that 2nd half when not enough players did their basic jobs properly. And that’s the worst individual performance I’ve seen from a Swansea City Captain in over 40 years of watching them play. Fer was atrocious, constantly giving the ball away and didn’t even bother to jump when they got the decisive 2nd goal and for someone who is 6’3” (?) that’s simply unacceptable

So some encouraging signs but far too lightweight and very poor defensively

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Sums up our season on 19:47 - Dec 22 with 1590 viewsjack247

Sums up our season on 19:39 - Dec 22 by magicdaps10

The game was calling out for a bit of experience in midfield. Fer should be the one who stands up, time after time he fails to do so.

Today showed that Rodon needs to be given a break but again, we are weak in strength at centre half.

All in all, I am happy with where we are but the signs on where we need improving are glaringly obvious.

I’m pretty sure the club are looking at this as a rebuilding season. Dyer and Routledge have only come in recently and CCV rarely gets a game. Makes sense if Potter doesn’t expect them here next season. Bony in the shop window,

I think he’s sticking with Fer just for that bit of experience and physicality in the middle. He’s been off the boil for a while. He’s got the ability to take the Championship by storm, he just doesn’t seem focussed.
Sums up our season on 19:49 - Dec 22 with 1570 views34dfgdf54

Sums up our season on 19:47 - Dec 22 by jack247

I’m pretty sure the club are looking at this as a rebuilding season. Dyer and Routledge have only come in recently and CCV rarely gets a game. Makes sense if Potter doesn’t expect them here next season. Bony in the shop window,

I think he’s sticking with Fer just for that bit of experience and physicality in the middle. He’s been off the boil for a while. He’s got the ability to take the Championship by storm, he just doesn’t seem focussed.

About time some sense.

Fer is doing what he has for every other club he’s played for though unfortunately.
Sums up our season on 19:49 - Dec 22 with 1568 viewsicecoldjack

Sums up our season on 19:39 - Dec 22 by magicdaps10

Agree. Fer is by far the most frustrating player at the club, has it all but goes missing when needed most, getting a stupid yellow card when we're cruising and 1 up is just plain daft.

Nothing is changing except the bloody line up week after week, it all goes back to the start of the season though, cheap signings made in positions we didn't need (we have routs,dyer,Montero,James nut signed 2 more who arn't as good)

We all knew we needed help up front we all know we needed a strong ball winning midfielder and we all know we needed a strong seasoned centre half , none of that happened and we are paying for it now.

Rodon needs a break, making plenty of errors now, where before there was nothing, looks mentally tired ditto Roberts.

Potter either isn't grasping this league quick enough or he is waiting to sort things in January, the latter is a big worry as he at least targeted the right player in the summer but didn't get him.

These games raise more questions and answers but we are where most people thought we'd be, frustrating as fook to watch and a work In progress .

A little bit of investment in the right areas would have made this season far far easier.

The next level is here.
Login to get fewer ads

Sums up our season on 19:49 - Dec 22 with 1568 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Loving celina as a sub

Ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sums up our season on 19:51 - Dec 22 with 1549 viewsunion_jack

Sums up our season on 19:47 - Dec 22 by jack247

It's a 'this' from me.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sums up our season on 20:06 - Dec 22 with 1471 viewsFireboy2

Sums up our season on 19:49 - Dec 22 by 34dfgdf54

About time some sense.

Fer is doing what he has for every other club he’s played for though unfortunately.

Agreed

But hes getting older and with that comes experience

Or so you would think

He should know hes the main man in front of the back 4 but tonight he was totally shocking
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024