Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview 20:36 - Dec 22 with 1822 viewsQJumpingJack

HJ interview with WalesOnline last December. What a 12 months since.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-transcript-huw-j
Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 20:37 - Dec 22 with 1812 viewsunion_jack

What's happening now with the Trust and whether or not they go to court?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 20:56 - Dec 22 with 1763 viewsmonmouth

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 20:37 - Dec 22 by union_jack

Imminent. Come back in 2023. See if the yanks have turned up for arbitration yet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 20:56 - Dec 22 with 1760 viewshobo

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 20:37 - Dec 22 by union_jack

They are trying to arrange a date for a meeting where they can discuss a date for another meeting where they'll eventually decide what they are going to do (the likely verdict will be to give the board 180 days to see if they respond to the original request)
Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 21:21 - Dec 22 with 1709 viewsQJumpingJack

The most interesting part (from Dec 2017):

Some have asserted that you position is untenable. Do you agree with that and how much responsibility do you take for the current situation?

“Well I have to take responsibility. I cannot not take responsibility. I think there are reasons (for the situation) but I think probably a lot of people don’t want to listen to the reasons because they want to see action and they want to see the team doing well.

“So, yes, I take responsibility for it. I don’t totally agree my position is how they say it. I think if we continue as we are, yes it will be.”

If it continues, your position would be untenable?

“I don’t disagree with that. If we continue on this path of hardly winning football games, yes, I have no doubt it is.”

If the club are relegated, you would go?

“I would certainly consider that. I am not that naive or arrogant or whatever the words are that I am not responsible.”
Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 23:10 - Dec 22 with 1603 viewsLoyal

Jenkins is a cnt, stick that in an interview.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 23:55 - Dec 22 with 1566 viewsexiledclaseboy

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 20:56 - Dec 22 by monmouth

Imminent. Come back in 2023. See if the yanks have turned up for arbitration yet.

Bit optimistic that.

Poll: Tory leader

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 21:03 - Dec 24 with 1332 viewsQJumpingJack

maybe Jenkins will do another post-Christmas interview with the press. He doesn't seem to have said much recently publicly.
Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 21:12 - Dec 24 with 1324 viewsjasper_T

Does he have any meaningful power any more?

Apart from signing Declan John.
Login to get fewer ads

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 21:20 - Dec 24 with 1314 viewsWingstandwood

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 21:03 - Dec 24 by QJumpingJack

maybe Jenkins will do another post-Christmas interview with the press. He doesn't seem to have said much recently publicly.

He rather strategically came out with that perfectly timed subterfuge-bluff during a peak season ticket sales renewal period during a time when many a betrayed and p1ssed off supporter may have been having second thoughts about renewing....It would not surprise me if he tried the same again.

It would not surprise me (also!) if we witness a load of upcoming accompanying phony 'transfer-target(s)-speculation' bluff n' bullsh1t and PR sleight of hand also.

Argus!

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 22:54 - Dec 24 with 1261 viewsandrew

Can’t afford to pay Llorente £100,000k a week??????

Bony???

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 23:00 - Dec 24 with 1254 viewsjasper_T

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 22:54 - Dec 24 by andrew

Can’t afford to pay Llorente £100,000k a week??????

Bony???

He's only on £90k.

Look after the pennies, the millions of pounds look after themselves.
Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 00:29 - Dec 25 with 1229 viewsswan65split

Coming up to a year ago - HJ interview on 23:00 - Dec 24 by jasper_T

He's only on £90k.

Look after the pennies, the millions of pounds look after themselves.

But where are they?
Merry Xmas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024