Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 21:18 - Dec 22 with 3059 viewsMagic_Michu

Give him the ammunition, he will score.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Bony on 21:27 - Dec 22 with 1996 viewsItchySphincter

Proven.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony on 21:30 - Dec 22 with 1984 viewsFireboy2

Quite impressed and surprised by wilfried

One of a few pluses from tonight
Bony on 21:38 - Dec 22 with 1941 viewsDr_Winston

Some of the shit flung in his direction is absurd. He showed last season before his injury that he was easily capable of scoring goals at Premier League level.

Yes, question his ability to remain fit, but if you question his ability to score goals when he is then you're an eejit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 21:50 - Dec 22 with 1900 viewsMagic_Michu

Bony

James / Montero Celina Routledge

That team has ammunition and fire power

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Bony on 21:54 - Dec 22 with 1881 viewswestside

Bony on 21:50 - Dec 22 by Magic_Michu

Bony

He had his hands at the end of the game
Bony on 21:54 - Dec 22 with 1880 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bony on 21:50 - Dec 22 by Magic_Michu

Bony

Yes, what concerns me is the organisation and structure of the team. We have the players the operate 433/451 but we often find ourselves too open or too slow in the attacking build up play.

We need to get/have someone who can manage the game on the pitch.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bony on 22:10 - Dec 22 with 1827 viewsTheKirkyLife

Got to say, I was so impressed today. Well taken goal and crucial hold up plays - brought a calmness up top. Glad he was protected.
Bony on 22:29 - Dec 22 with 1770 viewslonglostjack

Bony on 21:54 - Dec 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes, what concerns me is the organisation and structure of the team. We have the players the operate 433/451 but we often find ourselves too open or too slow in the attacking build up play.

We need to get/have someone who can manage the game on the pitch.

This. A midfielder who can take the game by the scruff of the neck. Ryan Woods ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 22:36 - Dec 22 with 1750 viewsGaryjack

Yep, way to good for this league, and on a wage we cannot possibly afford. That's why his return has been delayed. Unleash him before the transfer window opens, because if we did it any earlier he'll probably get injured again and it'll cost another £2.5m in wages until his contract ends in the summer. Same with Routledge and Dyer to an extent. Strange how we've given them all starts now? Great if we can get them off the wage bill, but don't think it's anything other than that.
Bony on 22:47 - Dec 22 with 1722 viewsFireboy2

Bony on 22:36 - Dec 22 by Garyjack

Yep, way to good for this league, and on a wage we cannot possibly afford. That's why his return has been delayed. Unleash him before the transfer window opens, because if we did it any earlier he'll probably get injured again and it'll cost another £2.5m in wages until his contract ends in the summer. Same with Routledge and Dyer to an extent. Strange how we've given them all starts now? Great if we can get them off the wage bill, but don't think it's anything other than that.

Exactly right GJ

But if it gets us a few more points and them off our wage bill(even though i dont want WB,ND,WR to leave) then alls well and good unless we get cheaper replacements
Bony on 00:33 - Dec 23 with 1617 views34dfgdf54

Bony on 22:36 - Dec 22 by Garyjack

I don’t think we’ll see Wilf Boxing Day, he’s back, he scored, bubble wrap him and get him off the books will be the clubs thinking.
Bony on 11:16 - Dec 23 with 1366 viewsangryjack

Bony on 00:33 - Dec 23 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t think we’ll see Wilf Boxing Day, he’s back, he scored, bubble wrap him and get him off the books will be the clubs thinking.

Fu#k him over paid and under talented
Bony on 11:17 - Dec 23 with 1361 views34dfgdf54

Nixon (I know some think he talks sh*t, but anyway) reckons Bony wants another year?! Below:

SWANSEA. Bony wants to get an extra year at club. Due an extension if plays a set amount of games. Those big wages a worry to club all the same. One to watch.
Bony on 11:47 - Dec 23 with 1333 viewsjasper_T

Fortunately Wilf doesn't pick the team. If he doesn't want to take a 90% pay cut there's no way we can keep him on the books (unless we go up).
Bony on 12:04 - Dec 23 with 1313 viewsjack247

Bony on 11:17 - Dec 23 by 34dfgdf54

Nixon (I know some think he talks sh*t, but anyway) reckons Bony wants another year?! Below:

SWANSEA. Bony wants to get an extra year at club. Due an extension if plays a set amount of games. Those big wages a worry to club all the same. One to watch.

He won’t play whatever amount of games it is. Surely he can’t be anywhere near triggering an appearance clause anyway?
Bony on 12:25 - Dec 23 with 1288 viewsjasper_T

Bony on 12:04 - Dec 23 by jack247

He won’t play whatever amount of games it is. Surely he can’t be anywhere near triggering an appearance clause anyway?

Extension clauses can be as low as 10 games. Made 4 appearances in last 6 weeks, if there are no takers in January he could potentially get 20-odd if we were so inclined.
Bony on 12:38 - Dec 23 with 1272 viewsswancity

Bony on 21:38 - Dec 22 by Dr_Winston

Some of the shit flung in his direction is absurd. He showed last season before his injury that he was easily capable of scoring goals at Premier League level.

Yes, question his ability to remain fit, but if you question his ability to score goals when he is then you're an eejit.

Six goals in 36 games for a high scoring Manchester City team then two in 10 for Stoke and three in 19 games since returning to Swansea show that the shyte thrown in his direction has been warranted
He’s looked slow lethargic and unfit and lost his appetite for the game it seems. One goal v a poor Hull team doesn’t change anything especially one where he sliced it in the opposite corner to which he was aiming😂😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bony on 12:40 - Dec 23 with 1269 viewshobo

Nah, he's finished. I read it on here! Who needs enemies eh?
Bony on 13:00 - Dec 23 with 1250 viewsjack247

Bony on 12:25 - Dec 23 by jasper_T

Extension clauses can be as low as 10 games. Made 4 appearances in last 6 weeks, if there are no takers in January he could potentially get 20-odd if we were so inclined.

If there are no takers in January and he needs another 3 games to trigger another year at £100k per week, he won’t get picked another 3 times.
Bony on 13:01 - Dec 23 with 1246 viewsLoyal

Gone by January, yesterday was a promo film, we are good at promo films.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 13:03 - Dec 23 with 1237 viewsjasper_T

Bony on 13:00 - Dec 23 by jack247

If there are no takers in January and he needs another 3 games to trigger another year at £100k per week, he won’t get picked another 3 times.

Well yeah, that's what I said.

But he's not necessarily "nowhere near" meeting whatever clause he might have in his contract. Potentially an awkward one.
Bony on 13:48 - Dec 23 with 1183 viewsrockinjk

Terrible signing, one to appease the kiss the badge brigade.

We should have signed someone in his 30's at least.

He WAS good, we should be looking to the future and building for 3-5 years time.
Bony on 14:46 - Dec 23 with 1120 viewsjackrmee

Bony on 11:47 - Dec 23 by jasper_T

Fortunately Wilf doesn't pick the team. If he doesn't want to take a 90% pay cut there's no way we can keep him on the books (unless we go up).

Is 90% realistic?
Surely we could keep him if he agreed to go down to around 30-40k?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bony on 14:53 - Dec 23 with 1103 viewsjasper_T

Bony on 14:46 - Dec 23 by jackrmee

Is 90% realistic?
Surely we could keep him if he agreed to go down to around 30-40k?

Is he worth three other players? Our regular starters getting new deals are on £10-15K.
Bony on 14:58 - Dec 23 with 1100 viewsicecoldjack

He moves like a 40 yr old and is behind the play even in the slow championship, but he will for sure score goals if given the right service. It seemed a ploy by potter to try and shoot long range yesterday, probably because their goalkeeper has a weakness there.

We all love Bony and I pray he can keep improving, but I wince every time he hits the floor as I expect him to be injured ! Fingers crossed Wilf keeps fit and well and gives us the know how we desperately need up front, he needs 4/5 games as always to get up to speed .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024