Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gatwick drone's couple... 11:42 - Dec 23 with 6526 viewsThrasher6

I'd be suing....been hung out to dry by the media...shameful really

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 11:55 - Dec 23 with 2447 viewsDarran

She’s not bad for 54 mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gatwick drone's couple... on 11:59 - Dec 23 with 2440 viewslondonlisa2001

I can’t believe they have the right people from everything I’ve seen about the pair in custody.

They seem like a completely ordinary couple without any history at all of activism and they’re too middle aged and seemingly nice (according to everyone that knows them) to do something like that just for the hell of it. Unless there’s something about them that isn’t known by anyone, I can’t help feeling that they’ve been arrested just because he has a drone and they live close to Gatwick.
Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:02 - Dec 23 with 2433 viewsWhiterockin

Gatwick drone's couple... on 11:59 - Dec 23 by londonlisa2001

I can’t believe they have the right people from everything I’ve seen about the pair in custody.

They seem like a completely ordinary couple without any history at all of activism and they’re too middle aged and seemingly nice (according to everyone that knows them) to do something like that just for the hell of it. Unless there’s something about them that isn’t known by anyone, I can’t help feeling that they’ve been arrested just because he has a drone and they live close to Gatwick.

No longer suspects.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46665615
Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:05 - Dec 23 with 2419 viewslondonlisa2001

Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:02 - Dec 23 by Whiterockin

No longer suspects.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46665615

Oh. I didn’t realise. The last I saw they were still in custody. That must have happened in the last hour or so then.

In which case, they obviously were arrested just because he has a drone and they live close. What on Earth are the police playing at?
Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:07 - Dec 23 with 2410 viewsDarran

Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:05 - Dec 23 by londonlisa2001

Oh. I didn’t realise. The last I saw they were still in custody. That must have happened in the last hour or so then.

In which case, they obviously were arrested just because he has a drone and they live close. What on Earth are the police playing at?

Well they’re not really playing at anything are they it’s just something that’s always happened side Peely started it up.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:13 - Dec 23 with 2396 viewslondonlisa2001

Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:07 - Dec 23 by Darran

Well they’re not really playing at anything are they it’s just something that’s always happened side Peely started it up.

They seem to be spectacularly incompetent here though Darran.
Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:20 - Dec 23 with 2382 viewsjackharris

Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:13 - Dec 23 by londonlisa2001

The police held them for an awful long time, when it was quite obvious that they were not involved. He was at work when some of the incidents occurred, as his boss told the police. From what I recall his Dad also said some reasons why he could not have been the suspect. Police arrested him because he flew drones? That was it! I hope they can sue the police for not only false imprisonment, but for also dragging their good name through the media.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 12:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:16 - Dec 23 with 2280 viewsKilkennyjack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:20 - Dec 23 by jackharris

The police held them for an awful long time, when it was quite obvious that they were not involved. He was at work when some of the incidents occurred, as his boss told the police. From what I recall his Dad also said some reasons why he could not have been the suspect. Police arrested him because he flew drones? That was it! I hope they can sue the police for not only false imprisonment, but for also dragging their good name through the media.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 12:20]

Amateur hour ffs.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:20 - Dec 23 with 2268 viewsHumpty

Police under pressure to "do something" so arrest an innocent couple who happen to like flying drones. A couple of inquiries would have shown they were not responsible.

Shocking.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 14:23]
Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:22 - Dec 23 with 2265 viewscontroversial_jack

People get fitted up by the police all the time for many reasons, why is everyone so surprised?
Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:26 - Dec 23 with 2248 viewsLohengrin

Gatwick drone's couple... on 11:59 - Dec 23 by londonlisa2001

Former student activists from way back whose names lit up the security service computer because of their proximity to Gatwick?

Collars don’t happen without reason.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:30 - Dec 23 with 2241 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:26 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

Former student activists from way back whose names lit up the security service computer because of their proximity to Gatwick?

You just made that first bit up, didn’t you?

Poll: Tory leader

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:32 - Dec 23 with 2226 viewsDarran

Gatwick drone's couple... on 12:13 - Dec 23 by londonlisa2001

Yeah silly me it’s a new thing.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:32 - Dec 23 with 2221 viewsLohengrin

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:30 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

You just made that first bit up, didn’t you?

I’m guessing in this instance but I know from conversations with a chap I know from Special Branch just how long youthful indiscretions are kept on file and the possibility is always there a piece could be placed on the table to see if it could maybe fit the jigsaw being worked on.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:36 - Dec 23 with 2209 viewscontroversial_jack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:26 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

Police speak for" we don't have a clue"!
Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:36 - Dec 23 with 2207 viewsHumpty

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:32 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

I’m guessing in this instance but I know from conversations with a chap I know from Special Branch just how long youthful indiscretions are kept on file and the possibility is always there a piece could be placed on the table to see if it could maybe fit the jigsaw being worked on.

So you did make it up then.
Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:38 - Dec 23 with 2200 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:32 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

Yeah you made it up.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:38 - Dec 23 with 2197 viewsLohengrin

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:36 - Dec 23 by Humpty

So you did make it up then.

Wondering out loud, Hump. Hence the question mark at the end.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:39 - Dec 23 with 2193 viewsLohengrin

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:38 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah you made it up.

Asking a question.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:43 - Dec 23 with 2181 viewsicecoldjack

All pointing to a false flag type operation to bring in legislation to ban drones or seriously licence them.

Considering the Tec in place to zap frequency for it to run for 3 days seems a bit odd to me.
After seeing my flight cancelled I was extremly lucky in being able to re book and fly via Amsterdam a few hours later, I really feel for those who were stuck and had nowhere to go, something so simple with no plan in how to deal with it seems a bit bizarre to me considering the airport has had this kind of thing happen previously and that this time of year there is normally something dramatic happening terror related .

What is it they say? Problem ,reaction, solution.

Create the problem, sit back and wait for the reaction from the public, offer up the solution that people will then sanction willingly as they are either emotionally involved or will not question motive for restrictive laws.

Not saying that what happened but it does make you wonder.

It also smoothes the path for the 're use and development of the second runway at Gatwick with minimal public outcry.
Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:47 - Dec 23 with 2174 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:43 - Dec 23 by icecoldjack

All pointing to a false flag type operation to bring in legislation to ban drones or seriously licence them.

Considering the Tec in place to zap frequency for it to run for 3 days seems a bit odd to me.
After seeing my flight cancelled I was extremly lucky in being able to re book and fly via Amsterdam a few hours later, I really feel for those who were stuck and had nowhere to go, something so simple with no plan in how to deal with it seems a bit bizarre to me considering the airport has had this kind of thing happen previously and that this time of year there is normally something dramatic happening terror related .

What is it they say? Problem ,reaction, solution.

Create the problem, sit back and wait for the reaction from the public, offer up the solution that people will then sanction willingly as they are either emotionally involved or will not question motive for restrictive laws.

Not saying that what happened but it does make you wonder.

It also smoothes the path for the 're use and development of the second runway at Gatwick with minimal public outcry.

Ha. They’d bring one of the U.K’s biggest aiport to its knees for two days in Christmas week just have an excuse to legislate to regulate drones? Give your head a wobble ffs.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:55 - Dec 23 with 2147 viewsHighjack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:47 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

Ha. They’d bring one of the U.K’s biggest aiport to its knees for two days in Christmas week just have an excuse to legislate to regulate drones? Give your head a wobble ffs.

Well in fairness they did do 9/11 so they could claim on the insurance so anything’s possible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:57 - Dec 23 with 2138 viewsThrasher6

It has to be people who are aggrieved over the proposed second runway....and want to 'punish' Gatwick....probably the first of many

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:21 - Dec 23 with 2109 viewsDarran

And another thing too this should be more of a press issue than a police issue.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:22 - Dec 23 with 2107 viewscontroversial_jack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:47 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

Lot's of legislation is a reaction to some event that occurs, and the bigger the better. Real or false flag is irrelevant. If nobody is found and prosecuted then it adds weight to it being a false flag, hence the arrest of this couple who clearly had nothing to do with it, but it gave the pretense that the police where actually looking for someone.

Whether this is one of those we shall have to wait and see as there's no way we could possibly know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024