Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gatwick drone's couple... 11:42 - Dec 23 with 6490 viewsThrasher6

I'd be suing....been hung out to dry by the media...shameful really

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:38 - Dec 23 with 1022 viewslonglostjack

Maybe they were Ufo's and not drones and the police were conspiring with the aliens.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:42 - Dec 23 with 1016 viewsCooperman

I love a good conspiracy theory.

Who’s next to have a go?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:45 - Dec 23 with 1002 viewsDarran

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:42 - Dec 23 by Cooperman

Who’s next to have a go?

I’m going to bring this up at the next UFO meeting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:48 - Dec 23 with 995 viewsjackharris

Gatwick drone's couple... on 14:26 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

Former student activists from way back whose names lit up the security service computer because of their proximity to Gatwick?

Collars don’t happen without reason.

The chap was a former soldier who had served in Bosnia, and Northern Ireland twice. Doesn’t sound like a student Activist.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:52 - Dec 23 with 981 viewsLohengrin

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:48 - Dec 23 by jackharris

The chap was a former soldier who had served in Bosnia, and Northern Ireland twice. Doesn’t sound like a student Activist.

I didn’t say he could have been active on left, did I?

*taps nose*

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:56 - Dec 23 with 976 viewsjackharris

They don’t even have a drone at the moment. He has a model helicopter...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:04 - Dec 23 with 959 viewsHighjack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:42 - Dec 23 by Cooperman

Who’s next to have a go?

Hiroshima didn’t happen it was Godzilla what done it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:24 - Dec 23 with 933 viewsicecoldjack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:22 - Dec 23 by controversial_jack

Lot's of legislation is a reaction to some event that occurs, and the bigger the better. Real or false flag is irrelevant. If nobody is found and prosecuted then it adds weight to it being a false flag, hence the arrest of this couple who clearly had nothing to do with it, but it gave the pretense that the police where actually looking for someone.

Whether this is one of those we shall have to wait and see as there's no way we could possibly know.

Yep. Some people have a closed mind and actually thinl our government are there to look after the best interests of the british people.

No way we will ever know but a frequency jamming device would have solved the problem pronto if they wanted minimal disruption that is.
Login to get fewer ads

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:31 - Dec 23 with 923 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:24 - Dec 23 by icecoldjack

Yep. Some people have a closed mind and actually thinl our government are there to look after the best interests of the british people.

No way we will ever know but a frequency jamming device would have solved the problem pronto if they wanted minimal disruption that is.

Look, if the government wanted to legislate to regulate drone use they wouldn’t bring a major airport to its knees five days before Christmas to give themselves a reason. It’s not about closed minds,just common sense.

Why would they not just publish a green paper, have themselves a public consultation, create an evidence base in an impact assessment, draft some legislation, have it debated line by tedious line in committee? Because that’s how laws and policy are made, it’s pretty boring to be honest but it works, not by the latest crackpot theory that manifests itself in people shouting “FALSE FLAG” every time something happens.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 16:32]

Poll: Tory leader

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:33 - Dec 23 with 913 viewsHumpty

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:31 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

Look, if the government wanted to legislate to regulate drone use they wouldn’t bring a major airport to its knees five days before Christmas to give themselves a reason. It’s not about closed minds,just common sense.

Why would they not just publish a green paper, have themselves a public consultation, create an evidence base in an impact assessment, draft some legislation, have it debated line by tedious line in committee? Because that’s how laws and policy are made, it’s pretty boring to be honest but it works, not by the latest crackpot theory that manifests itself in people shouting “FALSE FLAG” every time something happens.

Something tells me you may be wasting your time.

Some people are beyond help.
Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:35 - Dec 23 with 910 viewsShaky

He would say that though, wouldn't he.

Eh? EH?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:50 - Dec 23 with 889 viewscontroversial_jack

You really don't know how the world works do you?
Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:53 - Dec 23 with 882 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:50 - Dec 23 by controversial_jack

You really don't know how the world works do you?

Ha. You’re funny.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:13 - Dec 23 with 856 viewsCooperman

Gatwick drone's couple... on 16:24 - Dec 23 by icecoldjack

A frequency jamming device would have been useless if the drone was of the type that could fly a pre programmed course using GPS tracks uploaded from the sanctuary of his or hers base.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:29 - Dec 23 with 840 viewsicecoldjack

Yes the government should do just that, but why ?

Did they follow the rules when invading Iraq ? Take the required due dilligence and consultation and develop the debate,evidence and impact assement ?
Or did they take a short cut talk about WMD's and have the honest Tony Blair tell us why it needed to happen and sex up the info that sent many people to their death? Talking about dead fookin people here not a bit of Xmas disruption ! They had no problem sending people to die over a made up dossier, never mind delay at Gatwick over Xmas.

Well they did just that, they took the easy way and quickest option to achieve what they wanted to do.

The chilcot report called it all out .

So don't be blind to how government really works, all that utter nonsense you spout and your arrogant tone is exactly one of the reasons that has ensured the likes of a leave vote in brexit and a Trump victory in the USA.

Because there's how it all should be and there is how it actually is, sometimes governments don't follow rules plain and simple.

The willingness to not think outside the box or of different possibility says more of people like you than it does of me .

Time will tell, hopefully it's 2 blokes fookin about and that's the end of it, failure to look at all options and possibility is the madness and quite frankly governments arn't as stupid as we all think so have entertained all kinds of possibility and thought.

Crackpot? Yeah, that's what people such as yourself were calling those who questioned the legitimacy of the Iraq war and WMD's that were never found .
Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:29 - Dec 23 with 839 viewsmajorraglan

The police would have been under massive pressure to find the offenders and somebody has reported this guy had a drone and bobs your uncle. Wouldn’t mind betting there will be a pay out at some point.
Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:35 - Dec 23 with 829 viewsWingstandwood

Gatwick drone's couple... on 15:52 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

I didn’t say he could have been active on left, did I?

*taps nose*

I may be thinking on the same wavelength, working for The Det type of thingy?

Argus!

Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:40 - Dec 23 with 827 viewsicecoldjack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:13 - Dec 23 by Cooperman

A frequency jamming device would have been useless if the drone was of the type that could fly a pre programmed course using GPS tracks uploaded from the sanctuary of his or hers base.

Yes because the world's military are powerless to stop that arn't they ? Many think it was that type of drone used but the Israeli's have been using EMP guns for things like that, it's hardly cutting edge tech .

[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 17:41]
Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:48 - Dec 23 with 800 viewsLohengrin

Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:35 - Dec 23 by Wingstandwood

I may be thinking on the same wavelength, working for The Det type of thingy?

Not impossible, is it?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:24 - Dec 23 with 773 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck me, Brexit amd trump are my fault as well now. And I don’t know how government works. Lolz.

Gotta love the arrogance and the “I’m so clever and you’re all just unthinking sheep” superiority complex of your average conspiracy nut job.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:28 - Dec 23 with 765 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gatwick drone's couple... on 17:29 - Dec 23 by icecoldjack

Yes the government should do just that, but why ?

Did they follow the rules when invading Iraq ? Take the required due dilligence and consultation and develop the debate,evidence and impact assement ?
Or did they take a short cut talk about WMD's and have the honest Tony Blair tell us why it needed to happen and sex up the info that sent many people to their death? Talking about dead fookin people here not a bit of Xmas disruption ! They had no problem sending people to die over a made up dossier, never mind delay at Gatwick over Xmas.

Well they did just that, they took the easy way and quickest option to achieve what they wanted to do.

The chilcot report called it all out .

So don't be blind to how government really works, all that utter nonsense you spout and your arrogant tone is exactly one of the reasons that has ensured the likes of a leave vote in brexit and a Trump victory in the USA.

Because there's how it all should be and there is how it actually is, sometimes governments don't follow rules plain and simple.

The willingness to not think outside the box or of different possibility says more of people like you than it does of me .

Time will tell, hopefully it's 2 blokes fookin about and that's the end of it, failure to look at all options and possibility is the madness and quite frankly governments arn't as stupid as we all think so have entertained all kinds of possibility and thought.

Crackpot? Yeah, that's what people such as yourself were calling those who questioned the legitimacy of the Iraq war and WMD's that were never found .

And as for the last paragraph, you’re just plain wrong. Anyone who was on this forum at the time will be able to attest to my view on Iraq. I was one of the very few opposed to it at the time and doubting the evidence in the face of pretty much everyone else on here who were gung ho with other people’s lives. Everyone else, including you probably, only became wise with the benefit of hindsight.

Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:37 - Dec 23 with 754 viewsLohengrin

Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:24 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck me, Brexit amd trump are my fault as well now. And I don’t know how government works. Lolz.

Gotta love the arrogance and the “I’m so clever and you’re all just unthinking sheep” superiority complex of your average conspiracy nut job.

About that, do you know of anybody who went to see David Icke last month?

Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:37 - Dec 23 with 756 viewsicecoldjack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:28 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

And as for the last paragraph, you’re just plain wrong. Anyone who was on this forum at the time will be able to attest to my view on Iraq. I was one of the very few opposed to it at the time and doubting the evidence in the face of pretty much everyone else on here who were gung ho with other people’s lives. Everyone else, including you probably, only became wise with the benefit of hindsight.

Well then you should understand the need for openmindedness then dopey !!

The government never followed the process you spoke so highly of then but now we are supposed to accept that what they would do now ?

Crackpot indeed.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 18:41]
Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:39 - Dec 23 with 749 viewsLohengrin

Yeah, dopey, listen to the man...

Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:42 - Dec 23 with 745 viewsicecoldjack

Gatwick drone's couple... on 18:24 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

Think you just described yourself there fella.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024