Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this site so quiet these days ? 22:28 - Dec 24 with 1619 viewsGaryjack

Why hast that thread been locked?
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:33 - Dec 24 with 1607 viewsexiledclaseboy

And censored. 😱

Poll: Tory leader

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:52 - Dec 24 with 1572 viewsChief

Because the B*stards that sold the club divided the fanbase and the B*stards that bought the club have divided it again.

Merry Fooking Xmas

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:55 - Dec 24 with 1566 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:52 - Dec 24 by Chief

Because the B*stards that sold the club divided the fanbase and the B*stards that bought the club have divided it again.

Merry Fooking Xmas

God and sinners reconciled.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:56 - Dec 24 with 1566 viewsGaryjack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:33 - Dec 24 by exiledclaseboy

And censored. 😱

Maybe the Muslim community were upset about your Christmas related post!
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:59 - Dec 24 with 1542 viewsGaryjack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:55 - Dec 24 by exiledclaseboy

God and sinners reconciled.

Joyful all ye nations rise, join the triumph of the skies.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:00 - Dec 24 with 1536 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:59 - Dec 24 by Garyjack

Joyful all ye nations rise, join the triumph of the skies.

Bingo.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:30 - Dec 25 with 1414 viewsswan65split

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:52 - Dec 24 by Chief

Merry Fooking Xmas

Merry Xmas.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:14 - Dec 25 with 1105 viewsWarwickHunt

Ah, THAT nutjob...

Happy holidays, Dim.
Login to get fewer ads

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:23 - Dec 25 with 1015 viewsChristmasE20

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:14 - Dec 25 by WarwickHunt

Ah, THAT nutjob...

Happy holidays, Dim.

I wouldn't call him a ''Nut Job'' as such. Although desperately trying to silence opinion due to ego can be classed as a form of narcissistic psychosis, but that's not for me to say. I would suggest it is more a case of feeling extremely uncomfortable that someone has the intellect and testicular fortitude to say things how they are and critique Trust actions, he is historically precious about these issues. Which is only understandable after the disaster of his last tenure.

Thankfully for him, he has the support of certain forum members who have had a gutsful of trying to exert their bullying tactics to no affect, this gives them a massive de-masculating experience they do not know how to deal with. Itchy is being particularly naughty these past few days to my delight as Darran and most notably Shaky and Phil, are having kittens at the moment.

But yes, Merry Xmas.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:26 - Dec 25 with 1013 viewsChristmasE20

It's because I replied to a poster who noted how awful this site has become and completely agreed with him and others on that.

That notion proved too much for the owner of the site and his hangers on and it sent their fragile egos into overdrive. As a result I now take away time they could spend with their families over xmas by deleting any and everything they read that they do not like from me and deleting any username he/they suspect of being me. The fact I am proven right time and time again is something certain people cannot stomach. If they feel their time is best spent doing that then more power to their elbow.

As you know, my mere presence to people such as him/them is like Kryptonite, just the constant threat of having their utter rubbish combated with sense and Trust actions scrutinised proves an uncomfortable feeling for them. There is clearly a lot of emotional energy being expelled.

I take it as an extreme compliment, always have done. It's a battle they know they cannot win. Locking or deleting threads is the only way, and the victory in that is then the obvious nature of the covering up and directed narrative.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:27 - Dec 25 with 1012 viewsChristmasE20

And on that note, this is the post that sent them into meltdown:-

As I have said many times (and each time desperately deleted in an attempt to hide the cutting facts by the site owner) - this forum was created in order to stoke egos, whether that was consciously or subconsciously is a matter of debate and opinion.

It was initially set up as a place where people could air their often ill thought out views and have complete agreement. Anyone who disagreed was the subject of a torrent of vile abuse which was completely excused, condoned and encouraged (I note someone has reported Darran's vile abusive post, 'wonder' if they had a response), they were targeted for discrediting, bullying and vile abuse - if all the above didn't work - banning.

It has since morphed into something far more sinister however, where thought and opinion is controlled and a narrative pushed. Anyone who does not toe that particular party line is then subject to the above. As we saw around the time of the Trust member vote, this site was used as a propaganda tool for the inept Trust who almost buried the club off the back of it. Lessons have not been learned and history is repeating.

A very dangerous game for a fan-run organisation.

(I will continue to post this forever if needs be so I suggest stop taking your precious time away from your family and having me take up much of your thoughts over Xmas and leave people be free to read what is clearly the case. What is it you are afraid of? Scared people will naturally agree?)

See you all for a few new usernames tomorrow.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2018 23:27]
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 19:56 - Dec 26 with 858 viewsItchySphincter

Ha ha! Reap what you sow.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 21:26]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 20:05 - Dec 26 with 841 viewsDarran

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:27 - Dec 25 by ChristmasE20

And on that note, this is the post that sent them into meltdown:-

As I have said many times (and each time desperately deleted in an attempt to hide the cutting facts by the site owner) - this forum was created in order to stoke egos, whether that was consciously or subconsciously is a matter of debate and opinion.

It was initially set up as a place where people could air their often ill thought out views and have complete agreement. Anyone who disagreed was the subject of a torrent of vile abuse which was completely excused, condoned and encouraged (I note someone has reported Darran's vile abusive post, 'wonder' if they had a response), they were targeted for discrediting, bullying and vile abuse - if all the above didn't work - banning.

It has since morphed into something far more sinister however, where thought and opinion is controlled and a narrative pushed. Anyone who does not toe that particular party line is then subject to the above. As we saw around the time of the Trust member vote, this site was used as a propaganda tool for the inept Trust who almost buried the club off the back of it. Lessons have not been learned and history is repeating.

A very dangerous game for a fan-run organisation.

(I will continue to post this forever if needs be so I suggest stop taking your precious time away from your family and having me take up much of your thoughts over Xmas and leave people be free to read what is clearly the case. What is it you are afraid of? Scared people will naturally agree?)

See you all for a few new usernames tomorrow.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2018 23:27]

Who created the site?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024