Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 09:25 - Dec 26 with 750 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone not renewing?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets on 09:40 - Dec 26 with 729 viewsWhiterockin

I have normally renewed by now but haven't. Yes I will renew but holding out until the end of the window to try to make a statement. Pointless I know, but what else can I do, I would renew even if we were in League 2.
Season tickets on 10:06 - Dec 26 with 674 viewsLeonWasGod

Haven’t yet. I probably will, but for a few years now it’s been a struggle fitting it around the kids’ activities. I’m enjoying watching us this year though, so will probably um and ah and then renew at the last minute.
Season tickets on 11:38 - Dec 26 with 550 viewsBadlands

Yes, in January.
Extending the early payment reduction to he end of January is useful IMO. I know it's only a few quid but it gives a little time to get over Christmas.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season tickets on 11:39 - Dec 26 with 542 viewsWhiterockin

Season tickets on 11:38 - Dec 26 by Badlands

Yes, in January.
Extending the early payment reduction to he end of January is useful IMO. I know it's only a few quid but it gives a little time to get over Christmas.

But its not only a few quid, for a family with season tickets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024