Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are sleepwalking..... 17:10 - Dec 26 with 1127 viewssainthelens

As mentioned plenty on here, there now seems total lack of heart and conviction. Unless the ball lands plum on VDH s head, we are incapable of winning a header of any description. I'll support us through thick n thin, but unless we bring in some experienced heads we are gonna struggle to beat anyone. Our defensive coach wants shagging...last clean sheet?? There seems to be an acceptance we won't go up so will just play out the season. Well fckn look here Jenkins and Co.us fans have settled for shyte to long now. Get a grip and give us something to hold on to.
We are sleepwalking..... on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 1113 viewsdickythorpe

Oh we are OK. We have such a good manager.
We are sleepwalking..... on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 1111 viewsSmellyplumz

I wouldn't hold your breath for much in Jan, just a few leaving.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 1021 viewsLeonWasGod

It’s not the defence that’s the problem. We bossed the first two thirds of that game for what, 50-60 minutes today? We’ve bossed other games for whole halves this season on several ocassions and lost. If we can’t create or bury chances we’ll always struggle.
We are sleepwalking..... on 17:26 - Dec 26 with 1001 viewsunion_jack

I feel dirty saying this but I feel like the Luftwaffe officer talking to Göering on the French coast in the Battle of Britain film. Give me some Cardiff spirit I think he said😠

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 995 viewssainthelens

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:24 - Dec 26 by LeonWasGod

It’s not the defence that’s the problem. We bossed the first two thirds of that game for what, 50-60 minutes today? We’ve bossed other games for whole halves this season on several ocassions and lost. If we can’t create or bury chances we’ll always struggle.

We are incapable of keeping a clean sheet. Meaning we have to score at least twice to win a game. This puts massive pressure on us up front. We are far too flaky at the back right now.
We are sleepwalking..... on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 972 viewsSmellyplumz

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:27 - Dec 26 by sainthelens

We are incapable of keeping a clean sheet. Meaning we have to score at least twice to win a game. This puts massive pressure on us up front. We are far too flaky at the back right now.

Spot on.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 972 viewsLandore_Jack

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:11 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

That's probably the reality.

#backtojack

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:33 - Dec 26 with 942 viewsWarwickHunt

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:11 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Bony, Fer, Dyer and Jenkins with a bit of luck.
Login to get fewer ads

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:34 - Dec 26 with 933 viewsSmellyplumz

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:33 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Bony, Fer, Dyer and Jenkins with a bit of luck.

My dream January that be mush.

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:35 - Dec 26 with 927 viewsLeonWasGod

We dominate teams though for at least a half. Villa didn’t touch the ball for the first 20 mins. If you can’t create when we’re that much on top it makes the whole game plan pointless, and we may as well camp on the edge of our box like Monk wanted. Potter gives them the freedom to play because he expects something positive at the end of it.

Norwich in 2nd and WBA in 3rd have conceeded more. It’s bleedingly obvious to me what our problem is.
We are sleepwalking..... on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 838 viewsjackrabbit

I agree. Whenever I watch the Swans, they seem to be aimless, going through the motions, no urgency and no obvious intent - but at least they're keeping possession and keeping the ball away from the opposition. However you sense it can't and won't last. And you know that when the other side does go ahead, Swans are done. We seem incapable of mounting any sort of comeback. As someone has posted above, we have some skilful and eager kids, but they're being let down by lack of leadership from our experienced senior players, and I'll make an honourable exception of Wayne Routledge here. An example today was Dan James replaced by Montero - which one was the inexperienced rookie? Montero was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I'm not singling him out - there were other appalling performances from senior players besides him. Very disappointing all round.
We are sleepwalking..... on 17:53 - Dec 26 with 771 viewsLoyal

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:46 - Dec 26 by jackrabbit

I agree. Whenever I watch the Swans, they seem to be aimless, going through the motions, no urgency and no obvious intent - but at least they're keeping possession and keeping the ball away from the opposition. However you sense it can't and won't last. And you know that when the other side does go ahead, Swans are done. We seem incapable of mounting any sort of comeback. As someone has posted above, we have some skilful and eager kids, but they're being let down by lack of leadership from our experienced senior players, and I'll make an honourable exception of Wayne Routledge here. An example today was Dan James replaced by Montero - which one was the inexperienced rookie? Montero was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I'm not singling him out - there were other appalling performances from senior players besides him. Very disappointing all round.

If it wasn't for our ability to come back from one down we would be at least 12 points worse off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:56 - Dec 26 with 749 viewsjackrabbit

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:53 - Dec 26 by Loyal

If it wasn't for our ability to come back from one down we would be at least 12 points worse off.

I missed two important words - "of late".

The last comeback I can remember was Milwall away. Those were different times.
We are sleepwalking..... on 17:58 - Dec 26 with 736 viewsLoyal

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:56 - Dec 26 by jackrabbit

I missed two important words - "of late".

The last comeback I can remember was Milwall away. Those were different times.

Last home game ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We are sleepwalking..... on 18:40 - Dec 26 with 580 viewsjackrabbit

We are sleepwalking..... on 17:58 - Dec 26 by Loyal

Last home game ?

Oh ok, I'll concede you that one - I wasn't there. I'd seen enough in the previous home game against Norwich. That game v Sheffield Weds was Routs to the rescue- wish he'd been there today.

I suppose my point is we can't be making comebacks too often, as I think we have lost 6 of the last 9 games (or 7 out of 12) which is pretty horrific, and once we go behind we look incapable of pulling it back, as today.
We are sleepwalking..... on 19:06 - Dec 26 with 517 viewsChief

I'll tell you what absolutely grinds my gears and all of our wingers are culpable of doing this time and time again is not crossing into the box when they have the chance to, then trying to beat another man or just wasting more time leaving the opposition to reorganise. If you get the chance get it in the faacking box!!!! Especially when we need goals.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024