Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter, exempt from blame? 19:40 - Dec 26 with 4029 viewsdickythorpe

Potter, exempt from blame? on 00:15 - Dec 29 with 839 viewsjasper_T

Potter, exempt from blame? on 00:07 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

It’s a 46 game season, we are not sinking fast down the table, we have pretty much played everyone now and teams now are more or less in the region of the table we expect to find ourselves in come the end, completing for a few above etc.

“Bambi on ice striker” who has scored more than our striker, while at the same time played a few games less. Six I believe? Over 500 more minutes of football. What does that make Oli to you? Villa are a good side, with good players at this level, Chester, McGinn, Hourihane, Kodija, Abraham, Grealish, Bolasie. To think otherwise is pretty stupid to be honest.

Let’s be real here, you’ve gone out of your way to slag the manager off at every opportunity, that’s fair enough, your opinion, my opinion is that you are massively unrealistic with your expectations and have nowhere come to terms with where we are as a football club at present. This league, although not the greatest in terms of quality is notoriously difficult and the games come thick and fast, there’ll be plenty more downs as well as ups so get used to it.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 0:16]

I was pointing out the similarities between us and them, so that makes Oli a bambi on ice striker with a good record too, yeah.

I've defended Potter on here as much as criticised him (I don't accuse him of being a gutless, lying yes-man for a start). You never seem to pick up on that though. Doesn't suit your agenda.
Potter, exempt from blame? on 00:22 - Dec 29 with 835 views34dfgdf54

Potter, exempt from blame? on 00:15 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

I was pointing out the similarities between us and them, so that makes Oli a bambi on ice striker with a good record too, yeah.

I've defended Potter on here as much as criticised him (I don't accuse him of being a gutless, lying yes-man for a start). You never seem to pick up on that though. Doesn't suit your agenda.

Nowhere near as good as Tammy’s though. But you expect us to be challenging for top 6 with them. I’m not slagging Oli off, he’s playing well and is our main man, being asked to lead the line in a relegated team, in the middle of a massive turnover of players, at the age of 22 is no mean feat and he’s doing it well. Tammy has a lot better players around him creating the chances. That’s a fact.

I have no agenda whatsoever, I’ve just loved what we have done this year, I’m saying the same stuff over and over but we’re in the first year of a massive rebuild project, I choose not to come on here and slag the manager off when things get a bit tough, mainly because it’s obvious the challenges he’s facing and what he’s up against, some just can’t see it by the looks.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 9:13]
Potter, exempt from blame? on 04:07 - Dec 29 with 811 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter, exempt from blame? on 00:22 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Nowhere near as good as Tammy’s though. But you expect us to be challenging for top 6 with them. I’m not slagging Oli off, he’s playing well and is our main man, being asked to lead the line in a relegated team, in the middle of a massive turnover of players, at the age of 22 is no mean feat and he’s doing it well. Tammy has a lot better players around him creating the chances. That’s a fact.

I have no agenda whatsoever, I’ve just loved what we have done this year, I’m saying the same stuff over and over but we’re in the first year of a massive rebuild project, I choose not to come on here and slag the manager off when things get a bit tough, mainly because it’s obvious the challenges he’s facing and what he’s up against, some just can’t see it by the looks.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 9:13]

Outflux????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Potter, exempt from blame? on 09:14 - Dec 29 with 788 views34dfgdf54

Potter, exempt from blame? on 04:07 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Outflux????

Edited, my basic English getting worse over time. Worrying really.
Potter, exempt from blame? on 11:50 - Dec 29 with 753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter, exempt from blame? on 09:14 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

I don't think the word outflux exists does it lol? Only other phrase may be mass exodus perhaps?

Potter, exempt from blame? on 11:56 - Dec 29 with 738 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Potter, exempt from blame? on 09:14 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

outflux
[out-fluhks]
noun

the act of flowing out; outflow (opposed to influx).

Good word really.
Potter, exempt from blame? on 12:27 - Dec 29 with 739 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter, exempt from blame? on 11:56 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

outflux
[out-fluhks]
noun

the act of flowing out; outflow (opposed to influx).

Good word really.

Oh super! It seems I'm far more cleverer than I though I was 😁

Potter, exempt from blame? on 14:47 - Dec 29 with 715 views34dfgdf54

Potter, exempt from blame? on 11:50 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't think the word outflux exists does it lol? Only other phrase may be mass exodus perhaps?

“Turnover”?? Lol
Login to get fewer ads

Potter, exempt from blame? on 15:02 - Dec 29 with 697 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The line up today is a classic example of Potterism.
Potter, exempt from blame? on 15:43 - Dec 29 with 694 viewsdickythorpe

It's the yanks fault and huw's we are 2 down
Potter, exempt from blame? on 15:56 - Dec 29 with 650 viewsLandore_Jack

Potter has shot himself in the foot with his tactics and team selection. We are awful today.

#backtojack

Potter, exempt from blame? on 15:58 - Dec 29 with 643 viewsSmellyplumz

Is potter still wasted on his Xmas QC sherry... WTF is he doing, oh dear.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:01 - Dec 29 with 635 viewsCaptain_Sham

He is certainly to blame today. People are paying to watch him conduct these experiments. He needs to remember that.

Its just a ride.

Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:04 - Dec 29 with 625 viewsLeonWasGod

Potter, exempt from blame? on 15:56 - Dec 29 by Landore_Jack

Potter has shot himself in the foot with his tactics and team selection. We are awful today.

Yep, he’s had a brain fart today. Not for the first time, but normally he reacts before half time. Hopefully we’ll see a different shape and a couple of new faces 2nd half.

Mind you CBR did great last time we started with 2 up front at home. But that back line
Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:05 - Dec 29 with 624 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter, exempt from blame? on 15:43 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

It's the yanks fault and huw's we are 2 down

Look Dicky, it's definitely Potters fault today but he was f*cked over big style by the yanks and the sellouts.

Never forget THEY got us relegated in the first place. And THEY wasted millions we couldn't recoup in transfer monies, leaving us unable to spend 3-4 million on a player who would have fitted our system well and knows the league inside out.

In brighter news, Whites have smarshed the turks 38 - 10
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 16:17]

Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:13 - Dec 29 with 604 viewsGaz_M

He's more Bob than Brendan at the moment, that's for sure.
Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:27 - Dec 29 with 594 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:13 - Dec 29 by Gaz_M

He's more Bob than Brendan at the moment, that's for sure.

Agreed but we do know at least we are capable of so much better. We're disintegrating a bit as a club at the moment, but the true blame lies in Skewen and in the big ol USA.

Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 552 viewsGaz_M

Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:27 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed but we do know at least we are capable of so much better. We're disintegrating a bit as a club at the moment, but the true blame lies in Skewen and in the big ol USA.

I've been one of his biggest supporters and always tried to understand his somewhat interesting choices. But today was a disgrace from Potter.
Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:59 - Dec 29 with 542 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:57 - Dec 29 by Gaz_M

I've been one of his biggest supporters and always tried to understand his somewhat interesting choices. But today was a disgrace from Potter.

Sadly I can't disagree with that last sentence

Potter, exempt from blame? on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 522 views34dfgdf54

Potter, exempt from blame? on 16:57 - Dec 29 by Gaz_M

Seconded.

Chucked away two points today. I still can’t get my head around it.
Potter, exempt from blame? on 17:14 - Dec 29 with 507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter, exempt from blame? on 17:09 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Seconded.

Chucked away two points today. I still can’t get my head around it.

And all after going behid to a side who had lost their previous 4 games without scoring a single goal in the process. This kind of radical thinking will start to ruin our youngsters if he doesn't get a grip.

Potter, exempt from blame? on 17:17 - Dec 29 with 502 viewsdickythorpe

He's ruined Cian Harris again today. Rodon is in need of a more experienced manager
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024