Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie 19:58 - Dec 26 with 20821 viewslatchford

what a joke. The worst centre forward the club has ever had
McBurnie on 19:33 - Dec 27 with 2230 viewsbuilthjack

McBurnie on 17:50 - Dec 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I only watched the first half but I remember Abraham winning an excellent header in our box which resulted in what was an incredible chance for his team mate. Only one of the best saves we'll see all season kept the ball out.

To say Abraham did "absolutely f all" for 90mins isn't true.

89 mins

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

McBurnie on 03:19 - Dec 28 with 2134 viewsomarjack

Well, McBurnie isn't that good surely, but he scored 9 goals in 23 matches so far this season. That's obviously a good record, even in the championship.

Plus, he's constantly available and he always gives it his best tbf..good finisher, but I have to admit he's pretty useless when he's outside the box.

Still, what matters the most for a CF is his scoring record, and Ollie knows where the net is. Therefore your statement is simply incorrect.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

McBurnie on 09:00 - Dec 28 with 2087 viewsLeonWasGod

McBurnie on 03:19 - Dec 28 by omarjack

Well, McBurnie isn't that good surely, but he scored 9 goals in 23 matches so far this season. That's obviously a good record, even in the championship.

Plus, he's constantly available and he always gives it his best tbf..good finisher, but I have to admit he's pretty useless when he's outside the box.

Still, what matters the most for a CF is his scoring record, and Ollie knows where the net is. Therefore your statement is simply incorrect.

I think he's pretty good outside the box; he's a good footballer. Where he's struggling is up against more physical and better CBs this season inside the box.
McBurnie on 09:42 - Dec 28 with 2056 viewsfrancos16

Oli is an average CF at best playing in an average Championship side . He works hard and his effort cannot be questioned . That said Abraham is at least a level if not two in advance . Hypothetically if money was not an issue no one in their right mind would take Oli over Abraham , the issue of who is the best VFM is an entirely different matter but one which will not trouble the Swans board as they simply will not contemplate ‘ shelling ‘ out that type of dough. Planet reality needs to be accepted by the Swans faithful. The Board have completely had us over due to their total mismanagement over a sustained period of time which is now coming home to ‘roost’ . In any other business there would have been wholesale changes at the top , quite how that has not happened remains a mystery, as we continue to sleepwalk from one crisis to another . The month of January will provide a clearer indication of where our club is heading but without appearing to be the eternal pessimist the omens are not encouraging
McBurnie on 11:28 - Dec 28 with 2008 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The main difference last year was that Ollie was a player who played for the Team whereas Tammy who is more skillful played for Tammy.
This year Tammy appears to be improving his team play but still can't match Ollie for assists.
I think Ollie is one of those players that thinks it is his duty to do anything he can to "get the ball" and not just concentrate on goal hanging, he was the same in the U23s.
McBurnie on 11:34 - Dec 28 with 2002 viewsPawelAbbott

McBurnie on 21:56 - Dec 26 by Kilkennyjack

Pawel Abbott and Darryl Duffy ? 😎
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 21:59]

That's a tad harsh!!
McBurnie on 12:44 - Dec 28 with 1982 viewsjackrmee

McBurnie on 09:42 - Dec 28 by francos16

Oli is an average CF at best playing in an average Championship side . He works hard and his effort cannot be questioned . That said Abraham is at least a level if not two in advance . Hypothetically if money was not an issue no one in their right mind would take Oli over Abraham , the issue of who is the best VFM is an entirely different matter but one which will not trouble the Swans board as they simply will not contemplate ‘ shelling ‘ out that type of dough. Planet reality needs to be accepted by the Swans faithful. The Board have completely had us over due to their total mismanagement over a sustained period of time which is now coming home to ‘roost’ . In any other business there would have been wholesale changes at the top , quite how that has not happened remains a mystery, as we continue to sleepwalk from one crisis to another . The month of January will provide a clearer indication of where our club is heading but without appearing to be the eternal pessimist the omens are not encouraging

I don't really get what people mean by judging "levels".

You say Tammy is one level, or maybe two in advance of Oli.

So if we are championship level, does that mean that Tammy is one level higher, which is prem level?
If so, he may be even 2 levels higher, so you reckon he should be playing champions league?

What if he was three levels higher? Winning the Bollon D'or?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

McBurnie on 14:58 - Dec 28 with 1953 viewsfrancos16

Mc Burnie is in my humble view an average Championship CF . Abraham is at least a very good Championship CF ( see his record at Bristol City for example) , that’s one level above . He may mature into an outstanding Championship CF or possibly a very good PL CF . Not sure that any mention was made about CL status.
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie on 15:09 - Dec 28 with 1937 viewsBloodyhills

What about Itay Schechter and there are numerous others nowhere near as good as McBurnie. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

McBurnie on 23:07 - Dec 28 with 1858 viewsDewi1jack

McBurnie on 21:54 - Dec 26 by Loyal

Well Mr latchford sir, if indeed you had the pleasure of watching Bob in a swans shirt ( I didn't ) and have followed the club since then ( I'm not so sure ) a certain Stewart Phillips would have been well and truly lodged in the memory, indeed Schecter or Vazquez in more recent times. Did you see Andy Mac play ? And let's not fck about here one Aiden Newhouse. Your post is about as sensible as a football made out of cheese. Worst ever ? Jeez man, you haven't lived.

I was lucky enough to watch Carthorse Bob play for us.

Slow, ponderous but what a clinical finisher.

Raise your Vasquez with a Paloschi BTW

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

McBurnie on 04:09 - Dec 29 with 1813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie on 15:09 - Dec 28 by Bloodyhills

What about Itay Schechter and there are numerous others nowhere near as good as McBurnie. :-)

Colin McDonald? Not criticizing his ability but he was so short the ball almost went up to his knee!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McBurnie on 04:23 - Dec 29 with 1808 viewsgiantstoneater

Lyndon Symmonds ? and what about Ian Love and Tony Bird, Ian Love used to work his socks off for us I thought.
McBurnie on 04:26 - Dec 29 with 1803 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie on 04:23 - Dec 29 by giantstoneater

Lyndon Symmonds ? and what about Ian Love and Tony Bird, Ian Love used to work his socks off for us I thought.

He was good in Yoraths team I thought. I'm sure injury cut short his career though?

McBurnie on 04:35 - Dec 29 with 1796 viewsgiantstoneater

McBurnie on 04:26 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

He was good in Yoraths team I thought. I'm sure injury cut short his career though?

Scored in a 5-3 away win at Torquay if I remember is correctly Gary Emmanuel got sent off I think. What about Tony Bird and the guy we had on loan off Chelsea Colin West a short jock!!
McBurnie on 07:56 - Dec 29 with 1762 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie on 04:35 - Dec 29 by giantstoneater

Scored in a 5-3 away win at Torquay if I remember is correctly Gary Emmanuel got sent off I think. What about Tony Bird and the guy we had on loan off Chelsea Colin West a short jock!!

You mean "oooh - aaah Colin West"?
McDonald was the short Jock striker, looked as though we didn't have small enough kit to give him . Perhaps that exaggerated his shortness bless him.

McBurnie on 08:09 - Dec 29 with 1752 viewsWarwickHunt

McBurnie on 12:44 - Dec 28 by jackrmee

I don't really get what people mean by judging "levels".

You say Tammy is one level, or maybe two in advance of Oli.

So if we are championship level, does that mean that Tammy is one level higher, which is prem level?
If so, he may be even 2 levels higher, so you reckon he should be playing champions league?

What if he was three levels higher? Winning the Bollon D'or?

Bollon D’Or?

Is that given to the person with the best tan in Bollon (population 334, Queensland, Australia)?
McBurnie on 09:01 - Dec 29 with 1719 viewsItchySphincter

McBurnie on 14:54 - Dec 27 by Kilkennyjack

Ok got it now.

Due to Josh, Chelsea sign poor players ?
And Swans sign better players ?

Give your head a wobble.
Your point makes no sense at all.

If chelsea sign you on a long term contract it has to be an indicator - at least - that you are a good player.

Stop making a fool of yourself. 👍

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

McBurnie on 09:59 - Dec 29 with 1693 viewsswan65split

McBurnie on 09:00 - Dec 28 by LeonWasGod

I think he's pretty good outside the box; he's a good footballer. Where he's struggling is up against more physical and better CBs this season inside the box.

This..
makes some good runs, lay offs and some decent passes.
9 goals for where we are is ok
We just need another 1 or 2 too pitch in with a couple as well.

I like him,but a bit wary of his "mad man" attitude, I feel its going too cost us somewhere.
McBurnie on 10:28 - Dec 29 with 1675 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

McBurnie on 09:59 - Dec 29 by swan65split

This..
makes some good runs, lay offs and some decent passes.
9 goals for where we are is ok
We just need another 1 or 2 too pitch in with a couple as well.

I like him,but a bit wary of his "mad man" attitude, I feel its going too cost us somewhere.

If anything is going to cost him it will be comments he and other Swansea players make whilst publicly streaming themselves playing video games online.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

McBurnie on 10:47 - Dec 29 with 1655 viewsbuilthjack

McBurnie on 10:28 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If anything is going to cost him it will be comments he and other Swansea players make whilst publicly streaming themselves playing video games online.

What do they say?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

McBurnie on 11:48 - Dec 29 with 1618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie on 10:28 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a cast. Bound to have a netful after that

McBurnie on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 1555 viewsKilkennyjack

McBurnie on 09:01 - Dec 29 by ItchySphincter

Stop making a fool of yourself. 👍

If you can convince anybody that Oli is a better player than Tammy, then you really will have something to smirk about.

Maybe you are right though, and its just that Chelsea have not seen Oli play yet ?
See how silly it sounds ?

Give your head a wobble ffs.

Beware of the Risen People

McBurnie on 13:10 - Jan 2 with 1444 viewsTaliesin

Tammy may be Chelsea owned but he will never play for them. If he was owned by another club there is no way Chelsea would take a punt on his so he keep harping on about him being a Chelsea player is pretty much irrelevant.

And Oli is a better player than Tammy
McBurnie on 13:15 - Jan 2 with 1427 viewsfelixstowe_jack

McBurnie on 13:10 - Jan 2 by Taliesin

Tammy may be Chelsea owned but he will never play for them. If he was owned by another club there is no way Chelsea would take a punt on his so he keep harping on about him being a Chelsea player is pretty much irrelevant.

Oli is a better all round player than Tammy.
Tammy is a better goal scorer than Oli.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

McBurnie on 13:15 - Jan 2 with 1426 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie on 13:10 - Jan 2 by Taliesin

Apparently Wolves are now in for Tammy, and Chelsea willing to sell. Would be a big blow for Villa.

I was no big fan of Tammy, but that was in Premier League, he's a quality striker and I would say he's ahead of Ollie, that's no slight on Ollie as Tammy is relentless at this level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024