Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:45 - Dec 26 with 25819 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 29 with 2401 viewsCaptain_Sham

5 at the back at home against Wigan, one of whom is Routledge?

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 29 with 2309 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 29 by Captain_Sham

5 at the back at home against Wigan, one of whom is Routledge?

It's not Potter's fault, he's just working with the squad he was left with in the Summer, remember?

Who else could he possibly play right back? Not Kyle Naughton apparently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 29 with 2316 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:47 - Dec 29 by Loyal

6-0 FCK em.

6-1

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 29 with 2285 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

CBR to score, Routledge to give away a silly free kick/soft penalty that results in a goal.

50% right so far...... 6 numbers for lottery tonight?
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 29 with 2274 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

What did you go and do that for?

Was it Routledge? I was trying to find a stream...

Edit: because I’ve seen him ‘defend’ before...fûck knows how a manager could play him there.
Sounds utter fûcking chaos according to Ian Walsh.

[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 15:18]
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 29 with 2189 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

CBR to score, Routledge to give away a silly free kick/soft penalty that results in a goal.

Ffs Warwick...there's a bottle of Echo Falls in the post for your punishment...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 29 with 2200 viewsCaptain_Sham

Playing for a draw two home games in a row. Lose today and that's 5 out of 7. That shower of shyt hes got out there today is a joke. April fools day is not for three months.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:16 - Dec 29 with 2145 viewsAl_Bundy

5 at the back at home v Wigan ... tells you all you need to know about Potters view of our players.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 29 with 1940 viewsSgorioFruit

bang on the money fair play

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 29 with 1861 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Was it Routledge? I was trying to find a stream...

Edit: because I’ve seen him ‘defend’ before...fûck knows how a manager could play him there.
Sounds utter fûcking chaos according to Ian Walsh.

It was and it’s total chaos.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 29 with 1866 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

You have to question the judgement of a coach putting him there. He can’t defend to save his fûcking life.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 29 with 1800 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 29 by Glyn1

Glad to see Wayne Routledge back. If Courtney Baker-Richardson and Cian Harries are ever going to play then this is as a good a game as any to put them on. Still, GP is beginning to make Roberto Martinez look defensive in comparison.
There are def going to be goals in this match, just not sure who for.

Still glad to see Wayne back?
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:26 - Dec 29 with 1770 viewsSmellyplumz

Ffs utter shit

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 29 with 1687 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

You have to question the judgement of a coach putting him there. He can’t defend to save his fûcking life.

WOL report . ..

Sunday League defending

"Just diabolical stuff at the back from Swansea. A nothing cross is whipped into the box and for some reason Carter-Vickers chooses to get a foot on it instead of allowing it to run to Mulder. Naismith pounces and is brought down by a desperate Routledge. If I was watching a school team I’d be fuming with that standard of defending. Just awful."
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 15:31]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 29 with 1627 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

It's all going a bit Carlos Carvalhal lately.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 29 with 1601 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Put some strychnine in it - would probably improve it and put me out of my misery at the same time...
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 29 with 1541 views34dfgdf54

This half is on Potter.

No excuses for this one
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 29 with 1430 viewsMrSwerve

0-2, bloody hell what a shocker.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 29 with 1429 viewsjackrmee

Swans draw-no-bet 12/5.
GP will turn this around.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 29 with 1416 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

This half is on Potter.

No excuses for this one

Looks like we’re going back to give the opposition a 45 minute start,

2-0. Who could have seen that coming?
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 with 1374 viewsdickythorpe

Relegation contenders
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 with 1348 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Looks like we’re going back to give the opposition a 45 minute start,

2-0. Who could have seen that coming?

It’s all part of the promotion push ...
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 with 1348 viewstheloneranger

Fvcking shambles 2-0

Why wait until half time to make changes, when you've made an utter cock up in selection

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 with 1340 viewsswan65split

Boos have started.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 with 1339 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Relegation contenders

Don't joke Dicky!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024