Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:45 - Dec 26 with 25742 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 with 2053 viewsSgorioFruit

I tell you what, questions have to be thrown directly at our bomb proof manager after this showing

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 29 with 2071 viewsdickythorpe

Listening on radio Wales you'd swear we were in league 2
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 29 with 2034 viewsTheKirkyLife

Serious problems, this half is on Potter for sure.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 29 with 2040 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Don't joke Dicky!

I don't think he was.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 29 with 2024 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Looks like we’re going back to give the opposition a 45 minute start,

2-0. Who could have seen that coming?

Should have been three...

Lee Evans playing for them. Norman Fûcking Wisdom and Charlie Fûcking Drake playing for us.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 29 with 1998 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 29 by TheKirkyLife

Serious problems, this half is on Potter for sure.

This half? He's been doing a very poor job all season, it's rare we finish a game and we aren't left puzzled about a decision he's made.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 29 with 2019 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Listening on radio Wales you'd swear we were in league 2

No more predictions please.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 29 with 1965 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Don't joke Dicky!

He’s not.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 29 with 1958 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 by swan65split

Boos have started.

A taste of things to come.

What a gutless shower o shite yeah?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 29 with 1889 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 by SgorioFruit

I tell you what, questions have to be thrown directly at our bomb proof manager after this showing

No kidding???
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 1833 viewsA_Fans_Dad

With 8 fouls to Wigans 1 is there a Ref bias here, like before?
Make that 9 to 1 now, I didn't realise what a dirty team we were and how saintly Wigan are.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 15:43]
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 1833 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Relegation contenders

I said the same thing on another thread about a mid table finish .
.we will be lucky to finish mid table.
Loose again on New years day and we are in for a big fight
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 1847 viewsCaptain_Sham

This team had lost 4 straight. Hull hadn't scored more than one goal all season.
Potter needs clarify what the fk is going on. If hes willing to sacrifice a few games in the name of learning can hell tell us which ones they are so I can go and do something else on those days rather than listen to this shyte.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 15:44]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 29 with 1802 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

They’ve got Garner playing. He’s a pain in the arse and wind up merchant like Holt was. Should be plenty of opportunities to give him stick with a bit of luck.

He's having plenty of opportunities to give us stick.

He's on a fvcking hat trick !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 29 with 1785 viewsdickythorpe

I wish I was kidding. Listening to Ian Walsh on radio Wales is hard to take. He's slating us and tactics........ He's right on the money.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 29 with 1741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

CBR to score, Routledge to give away a silly free kick/soft penalty that results in a goal.

You are Septic Peg and I claim my 5 pounds

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 29 with 1721 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Should have been three...

Lee Evans playing for them. Norman Fûcking Wisdom and Charlie Fûcking Drake playing for us.

😂😂😂

Harsh words, indeed, but if the hat fits ....

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 29 with 1675 viewsTheKirkyLife

Watch as Potter makes three changes at the break.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 29 with 1631 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 29 by TheKirkyLife

Watch as Potter makes three changes at the break.

He should have made them 44 mins ago

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 29 with 1608 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

With 8 fouls to Wigans 1 is there a Ref bias here, like before?
Make that 9 to 1 now, I didn't realise what a dirty team we were and how saintly Wigan are.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 15:43]

It’s the ref’s fault! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 29 with 1597 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

If it goes wrong today, he’s opened himself up for sh*t even I’ll admit that

Oooooeerr. F*cking hell, is he just fed up and trying to get himself sacked?

Either that or someone handed him Huw's programme notes.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 29 with 1472 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Oooooeerr. F*cking hell, is he just fed up and trying to get himself sacked?

Either that or someone handed him Huw's programme notes.

To be fair anybody who read those notes probably needed professional helps afterwards. Judas sucks the braincells out of you don't you know?
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 29 with 1459 viewsdickythorpe

6 defeats from last 8 games beckon...........

Boos at half time........ Yanks wil be trembling
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 29 with 1383 viewsMrSwerve

Deserves the boos at halftime.

Need to go for it second half. If we lose this 2 or 3-0 there will be questions rightly asked. Look at Wigan's last 4 or 5 games. 1 goal for, 8 goals against.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 29 with 1354 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

6 defeats from last 8 games beckon...........

Boos at half time........ Yanks wil be trembling

Would be nice to hear something from the Trust regarding a vote as well.

No communication from them for a good while now

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024