Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:45 - Dec 26 with 25632 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 29 with 2513 viewsBloodyhills

Depressing stuff :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 29 with 2505 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

With 8 fouls to Wigans 1 is there a Ref bias here, like before?
Make that 9 to 1 now, I didn't realise what a dirty team we were and how saintly Wigan are.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 15:43]

Make your f*cking mind up, is it the refs fault or Routledges???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 29 with 2481 viewsLandore_Jack

Welcome to the next level.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 29 with 2476 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Oooooeerr. F*cking hell, is he just fed up and trying to get himself sacked?

Either that or someone handed him Huw's programme notes.

What were Gonzo's words of wisdom?

Any reflection 12 months on from his admittance that his position is untenable?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 29 with 2389 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:55 - Dec 29 by Loyal

Surely they have sold more than 93 tickets ffs ?

Your club would have known how many Wigan had sold so surely put them on sale to the home fans?
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 29 with 2296 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I refuse to believe Loyal and the other posters in that thread a few days ago who said they'd rather us lose to the likes of Rotherham, Ipswich and now Wigan in The Championship than against bigger teams in the Premier League.

This is as bad as last year but with the club in a far worse financial situation and a far weaker squad. It is embarrassing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 29 with 2305 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

This half is on Potter.

No excuses for this one

Agreed. What’s he trying to do, I can’t work it out? Is it just to match up to their 3 at the back? Why have we changed to match them, when we know we can control the game if we stick to our A game? We can play through anyone here, we know that.

All the space for us is down the sides, but we’ve got nobody there and by the time Routs and Dan do get forward there’s no support from the second striker or the midfield. The midfield aren’t showing for the CBs.

The whole thing is a mess. He should have changed it on 20 mins.

Wigan working hard in fairness to close down the space, but we’ve conceded that space to them and invited them onto us.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 29 with 2255 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 29 by waynekerr55

What were Gonzo's words of wisdom?

Any reflection 12 months on from his admittance that his position is untenable?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-column-wigan
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 29 with 2216 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

Agreed. What’s he trying to do, I can’t work it out? Is it just to match up to their 3 at the back? Why have we changed to match them, when we know we can control the game if we stick to our A game? We can play through anyone here, we know that.

All the space for us is down the sides, but we’ve got nobody there and by the time Routs and Dan do get forward there’s no support from the second striker or the midfield. The midfield aren’t showing for the CBs.

The whole thing is a mess. He should have changed it on 20 mins.

Wigan working hard in fairness to close down the space, but we’ve conceded that space to them and invited them onto us.

In summary....wrong team selected.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 29 with 2209 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

That's just a piss take from Huw Jeremy beadle Jenkins surely?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 29 with 2126 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 29 by Smellyplumz

That's just a piss take from Huw Jeremy beadle Jenkins surely?

It's what happens when you have £8m in the bank and a cocaine habit, I think.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 16:03]

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 29 with 2125 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I refuse to believe Loyal and the other posters in that thread a few days ago who said they'd rather us lose to the likes of Rotherham, Ipswich and now Wigan in The Championship than against bigger teams in the Premier League.

This is as bad as last year but with the club in a far worse financial situation and a far weaker squad. It is embarrassing.

No, you're embarrassing.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 29 with 1956 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 29 by TheKirkyLife

Watch as Potter makes three changes at the break.

Wasn't too far off lol
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 29 with 1962 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

I hope the cůnts nose falls off.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 29 with 1909 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

He wants time to finish the job properly innit. Take us back to the bottom tier

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 29 with 1898 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 29 by TheKirkyLife

Wasn't too far off lol

Presumably Kyle Naughton is playing central striker and Jefferson Montero is in goal?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 16:08]

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 29 with 1863 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I agree - we’re no closer to ‘getting our club back’ and we’re losing against Wigan rather than Man Utd. Although I was never an advocate of the whole ‘let’s get relegated and rid the club of evil’ thing.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 29 with 1760 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 29 by TheKirkyLife

Wasn't too far off lol

What changes have been made?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 29 with 1730 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

It won’t last long with that beak.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 29 with 1715 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

I agree - we’re no closer to ‘getting our club back’ and we’re losing against Wigan rather than Man Utd. Although I was never an advocate of the whole ‘let’s get relegated and rid the club of evil’ thing.

How can you agree with that bellend?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 29 with 1698 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

Montero + Naughton on for Harris +Baker-Richardson.

Naughton already picked up a yellow.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 29 with 1654 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looks like Linnington has remembered he hates us. A needless booking for Naughton there?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 29 with 1641 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

Betty jackal is on as striker and toosey is on as the midfield dog, potters putting the kettle on.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 1619 viewsdickythorpe

Kevin John's grew a backbone and called out Huw "wwf style" on his mic at half time.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 29 with 1551 viewsGowerjack

Fûck me

£8 million won't last long with a nose that big..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024