Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:45 - Dec 26 with 25743 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 29 with 2948 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Make your f*cking mind up, is it the refs fault or Routledges???

Since when did I say us losing was "the Ref's fault"?
I was asking about the ratio of for & against fouls.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 16:30]
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 29 with 2985 viewstheloneranger

The Wigan manager must have put our team sheet on their dressing room wall and said ...

"They're taking the p1ss boys" . .. and then no need for a team talk!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 29 with 2895 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 29 by theloneranger

The Wigan manager must have put our team sheet on their dressing room wall and said ...

"They're taking the p1ss boys" . .. and then no need for a team talk!!

Yeeeeessssssssss

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 29 with 2891 viewstheloneranger

2-1

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 29 with 2774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Since when did I say us losing was "the Ref's fault"?
I was asking about the ratio of for & against fouls.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 16:30]

Oh, sorry. I thought you were implying that the ref was being biased in Wigan's favour.
Wait a minute...………………!

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 29 with 2700 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 29 by theloneranger

2-1

Typical, we still can't score, we have to rely on them to do it.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 29 with 2689 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

How can you agree with that bellend?

Dwight has his provocative moments, but he talks sense a lot of the time.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 29 with 2723 viewsjackrmee

I'm watching on flashscore.
Just put a few quid on Leicester to beat the scum. Etheridge keeper been booked on 53 mins for time wasting the rat.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 29 with 2655 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Typical, we still can't score, we have to rely on them to do it.

Doesn't matter, we're applying pressure and that's how we got it.

Got to keep it up.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 29 with 2545 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 29 by Gowerjack

Fûck me

£8 million won't last long with a nose that big..

Hi, Les.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 29 with 2335 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

How can you agree with that bellend?

I can't argue with what he said. There were a few posters who argued that case to death and then some. Surprisingly the worst offenders haven't been so vocal as of late.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 29 with 2254 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff saved pen.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 29 with 2272 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

Just put a few quid on Leicester to beat the scum. Etheridge keeper been booked on 53 mins for time wasting the rat.

Etheridge just saved a penalty

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 29 with 2271 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

You're going to love him. Just saved a penalty ffs

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 29 with 2143 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 29 by theloneranger

Etheridge just saved a penalty

kunt

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 29 with 1837 viewsMrSwerve

2-2!!!

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 29 with 1845 viewstheloneranger

VdH 2-2

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 29 with 1793 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

2-2!!!

First of all it was off side - from a throw in!!! What a ref!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 29 with 1783 viewsTheKirkyLife

We've actually woken up. If we win this...
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 29 with 1756 viewsdameedna

oho tight finish nice one
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 29 with 1737 viewsLord_Bony

Game on. Come on lads.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 29 with 1730 viewsCaptain_Sham

2 goals from corners. Fk me what a strange day.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 29 with 1574 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 29 by TheKirkyLife

We've actually woken up. If we win this...

Potter's the messiah. Playoffs bound.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 29 with 1573 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 29 by Captain_Sham

2 goals from corners. Fk me what a strange day.

Our set piece play has always been top notch......
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 29 with 1399 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff scored, fuksake.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024