Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:45 - Dec 26 with 25745 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:27 - Dec 29 with 1828 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Playing Rush goalie

Used to enjoy those games as a youngster!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1825 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:25 - Dec 29 by theloneranger

I think Ian Walsh summed it up very early in the game ...

When he said he'd never seen so many Swansea players not knowing what their job was in the team, in going from defence to attack and vice versa. 🤔

That last corner they had, Ollie didn’t have a clue where he was supposed to be. It was like a game of musical chairs, but all the chairs had been taken away. He ended up marking Routs. Says it all really.

Too many changes. I’d love to know the reason. I suspect illness, but that’s just a wild guess.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:34 - Dec 29 with 1781 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

That last corner they had, Ollie didn’t have a clue where he was supposed to be. It was like a game of musical chairs, but all the chairs had been taken away. He ended up marking Routs. Says it all really.

Too many changes. I’d love to know the reason. I suspect illness, but that’s just a wild guess.

That is precisely what they said about Bradley's teams, but don't worry another couple of years and the boys will all know what they are supposed to to do, or something.
It is Potter's Forte.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:36 - Dec 29 with 1774 viewsAnotherJohn

I took some satisfaction from our fight back, but in truth there wasn't much quality on show today. The punters sitting near me were not happy. Our young lads have shown they can step up in twos or threes but there were too many inexperienced players in the side today. Wigan were street-wise and cynical, and the ref didn't get to grips with the time-wasting.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:42 - Dec 29 with 1739 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:50 - Dec 29 with 1683 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

It’s the ref’s fault! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Have you seen the post on the game officials.
I will accept your apology, except you won't make one will you.

The Officials v Wigan thread. by ItchySphincter 29 Dec 2018 17:25
Surely deserves a thread of its own.

The worst performance by a ref in many a year and what about the linesman running over to that melee at the end and then mincing around about ten metres away, shit scared. Pathetic, .....and trying to flag offside from the throw in....??

Completely and utterly inept.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:59 - Dec 29 with 1648 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:50 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Have you seen the post on the game officials.
I will accept your apology, except you won't make one will you.

The Officials v Wigan thread. by ItchySphincter 29 Dec 2018 17:25
Surely deserves a thread of its own.

The worst performance by a ref in many a year and what about the linesman running over to that melee at the end and then mincing around about ten metres away, shit scared. Pathetic, .....and trying to flag offside from the throw in....??

Completely and utterly inept.

Yes, they were shit. The linesman even gave offside from a throw-in.

The reason more fouls were given against us when you posted is because we were in complete disarray.

As the resident daft cûnt on here I realise it is a difficult concept for you to grasp so feel free to keep blaming the ref every fûcking week.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:06 - Dec 29 with 1597 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:59 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Yes, they were shit. The linesman even gave offside from a throw-in.

The reason more fouls were given against us when you posted is because we were in complete disarray.

As the resident daft cûnt on here I realise it is a difficult concept for you to grasp so feel free to keep blaming the ref every fûcking week.

Play nice now boys!

Ian Walsh made another good point, one which baffles me hasn't been put right. Mc Bernie needs to be in the box when a ball from the flanks comes in. He's playing more a 10 position waiting for the ball to come out to him but that leaves no one in there to poach the goal. Routledge or Celina would be better in that position should it get cleared to the edge of the area.

Now this isn't rocket science so why don't they do it?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 18:08]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:11 - Dec 29 with 1576 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:06 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Play nice now boys!

Ian Walsh made another good point, one which baffles me hasn't been put right. Mc Bernie needs to be in the box when a ball from the flanks comes in. He's playing more a 10 position waiting for the ball to come out to him but that leaves no one in there to poach the goal. Routledge or Celina would be better in that position should it get cleared to the edge of the area.

Now this isn't rocket science so why don't they do it?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 18:08]

Experienced coaches and managers at this level do the basics well. Potter and his staff are not up to speed.
Already put his hands up on first half tactics on radio Wales interview.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:16 - Dec 29 with 1549 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:11 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Experienced coaches and managers at this level do the basics well. Potter and his staff are not up to speed.
Already put his hands up on first half tactics on radio Wales interview.

True, but if we can see it, and to be fair we know sod all in comparison to them, why can't they see it. Or more importantly do something about it.

My only thought is that he doesn't want to commit players that extra few yards up front in case the opposition break away. But surely not?!

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:19 - Dec 29 with 1535 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:33 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Wasting your money. You'll get nothing out of Leicester!😄

Oh dear 😂😂😂 I was wrong welsh wigan got a point..
And you were wrong 3 valuable points at Leicester 😁😁
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:22 - Dec 29 with 1519 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:19 - Dec 29 by Bluebird

Think you'll spend in January the way things are going?
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:22 - Dec 29 with 1516 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:19 - Dec 29 by Bluebird

As soon as I pressed the send button I knew I should have kept my mouth shut🤣

May be the three points that keep you up there because the others, Hudds especially, can't buy points atm. A day of many freak results though.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:27 - Dec 29 with 1485 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You just love coming to talk on your big rivals board don't you. It's heartwarming the way you still look up to us and sweet how you really need our approval and acceptance. , it really is.

Oh f*ck it, have a "well done you!" from me.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:30 - Dec 29 with 1471 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:27 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

You just love coming to talk on your big rivals board don't you. It's heartwarming the way you still look up to us and sweet how you really need our approval and acceptance. , it really is.

Oh let him have his fun. It's what we would have done. Time to 'suck it up' as they say.

Football is cyclical. It will all change again. When, I don't know but it will.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 29 with 1334 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:22 - Dec 29 by union_jack

As soon as I pressed the send button I knew I should have kept my mouth shut🤣

May be the three points that keep you up there because the others, Hudds especially, can't buy points atm. A day of many freak results though.

It's just banter mate. We all say things then wish we hadn't.. I honestly think your doing ok under the circumstances. When we went down we would have been relegated if it wasn't for Colin. Players leaving and a thin squad just like yours now so where you are in the league is decent..
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 29 with 1326 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:22 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

Think you'll spend in January the way things are going?

Doubt it.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:22 - Dec 29 with 1319 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:27 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Never looked up to anything swansea to be honest.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:43 - Dec 29 with 1242 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 29 by Bluebird

It's just banter mate. We all say things then wish we hadn't.. I honestly think your doing ok under the circumstances. When we went down we would have been relegated if it wasn't for Colin. Players leaving and a thin squad just like yours now so where you are in the league is decent..

Some expect us to be competing for promotion with this squad. Anyone would think we are playing u23s teams every week.

Pathetic.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:46 - Dec 29 with 1235 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:43 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Some expect us to be competing for promotion with this squad. Anyone would think we are playing u23s teams every week.

Pathetic.

This isn't a relegated side a la Stoke. It's a rebuild.

So in some ways we're doing ok but I'm certain we could be doing a whole load better.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 with 1225 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:43 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Pathetic.

Sounds like you think today was a fair result. Poor, powerless Potter let down by circumstances again?

Play a decent starting lineup today and we batter them.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:53 - Dec 29 with 1213 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic win that was for you. The winning goal was outstanding.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:59 - Dec 29 with 1199 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

Sounds like you think today was a fair result. Poor, powerless Potter let down by circumstances again?

Play a decent starting lineup today and we batter them.

No, definitely his fault today.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 29 with 1171 viewsjasper_T

The table's pretty mad. Only 4 teams in the top half won today. Everyone cracking under the festive pressure.

Hull still on an absolute tear beating Leeds.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 29 with 1130 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

The table's pretty mad. Only 4 teams in the top half won today. Everyone cracking under the festive pressure.

Hull still on an absolute tear beating Leeds.

We messed up a big chance to stay in touching distance.

Hull look a good outfit, surprised they struggled early on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024