Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Window 18:15 - Dec 27 with 1928 viewsgiantstoneater

Is nearly upon us, not much to discuss so far a few names would help liven the board up
The Window on 18:20 - Dec 27 with 1918 viewsangryjack

Can't see us signing anyone don't think there much chance of us going up or down so gives the board excuse of not signing anyone
The Window on 18:34 - Dec 27 with 1888 viewsCooperman

There’s been a few reports coming out of Amsterdam that we are after the young Ajax starlets Don Crifformi and Arjén Teena.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Window on 18:35 - Dec 27 with 1885 viewsairedale

Hope its a good one, otherwise I can see some people throwing themselves out of it.
The Window on 18:58 - Dec 27 with 1837 viewsBadlands

Can't see us bringing in anyone with experience or pedigree but we need what we have needed since Monk's time
A strong CDM
A left back
A striker who can strike
and we also need an AM who can both creative and can score half a dozen goals before the end of the season (Who knows ... that could be Tom Carroll but I doubt it).

I expect lower division / level players coming in and making little impression especially if we keep the likes of Dyer, Naughton and Rutledge all of whom are more effective Han there cheaper / younger counterparts.
And maybe that is what Potter news to build future success.
If we were to promoted with his squad we'd have to replace almost every player in the new season.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Window on 19:12 - Dec 27 with 1817 viewspencoedjack

The Window on 18:58 - Dec 27 by Badlands

Can't see us bringing in anyone with experience or pedigree but we need what we have needed since Monk's time
A strong CDM
A left back
A striker who can strike
and we also need an AM who can both creative and can score half a dozen goals before the end of the season (Who knows ... that could be Tom Carroll but I doubt it).

I expect lower division / level players coming in and making little impression especially if we keep the likes of Dyer, Naughton and Rutledge all of whom are more effective Han there cheaper / younger counterparts.
And maybe that is what Potter news to build future success.
If we were to promoted with his squad we'd have to replace almost every player in the new season.

Tom Carroll would pass backwards if he had an open goal in front of him.

I hope Jenkins can find someone to buy him off us ..... I can live in hope.

I agree with the rest 👍
The Window on 19:32 - Dec 27 with 1775 viewsKilkennyjack

We will sell anyone that an offer comes in for.

We need 2 x centre mids and a centre forward.
We will probably get a winger and another keeper.

Beware of the Risen People

The Window on 20:49 - Dec 27 with 1706 views34dfgdf54

The Window on 19:32 - Dec 27 by Kilkennyjack

We will sell anyone that an offer comes in for.

We need 2 x centre mids and a centre forward.
We will probably get a winger and another keeper.

We’ll still actively be trying to shift Dyer, Routs and Bony.
The Window on 21:10 - Dec 27 with 1678 viewsbuilthjack

The Window on 20:49 - Dec 27 by 34dfgdf54

We’ll still actively be trying to shift Dyer, Routs and Bony.

Narsingh too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Window on 21:10 - Dec 27 with 1678 viewsairedale

Bony is on £110k per week until his contact runs out, so if someone wants to sign him during January, they’ll have to pay that.
The Window on 21:26 - Dec 27 with 1653 viewsgiantstoneater

All very depressing!!
The Window on 21:33 - Dec 27 with 1645 viewsbuilthjack

The Window on 21:10 - Dec 27 by airedale

Bony is on £110k per week until his contact runs out, so if someone wants to sign him during January, they’ll have to pay that.

They will probably just pay part of it, we will pay the rest.
Bony has to be worth what? 10 million personal fortune?
He could afford to take a 75% pay cut for the rest of the season. His boy is in the academy or whatever its called now, important years in school. I would.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Window on 21:45 - Dec 27 with 1620 viewsjasper_T

The Window on 21:10 - Dec 27 by airedale

Bony has 6 months of getting £90-120k/week left. So if a club comes in offering him two years at £40k/week it'll be worth considering as he can't be confident his stock won't fall further while he's here playing. Sign a deal while it's on the table.

And if we need to chuck in £20k a week to sweeten the pot then so be it, the savings will be worth it.
The Window on 22:03 - Dec 27 with 1591 viewspencoedjack

The Window on 21:45 - Dec 27 by jasper_T

Bony has 6 months of getting £90-120k/week left. So if a club comes in offering him two years at £40k/week it'll be worth considering as he can't be confident his stock won't fall further while he's here playing. Sign a deal while it's on the table.

And if we need to chuck in £20k a week to sweeten the pot then so be it, the savings will be worth it.

I don’t want Bony here for another 2 years.

If we have to let him run his contract down so be it.
The Window on 23:16 - Dec 27 with 1525 viewsItchySphincter

Charlie Adam.
Ashley Williams.
Peter Crouch.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Window on 23:18 - Dec 27 with 1520 viewsjasper_T

The Window on 22:03 - Dec 27 by pencoedjack

I don’t want Bony here for another 2 years.

If we have to let him run his contract down so be it.

I didn't say we should offer it him.

Any club that might want him isn't going to have to match his current wage though as a much smaller weekly can be worth far more overall if someone's willing to give him a couple of years.
The Window on 00:01 - Dec 28 with 1469 viewsgiantstoneater

Are you suggesting we are in for them or would you like them here - a bit rich for us I think.
The Window on 00:51 - Dec 28 with 1432 viewsairedale

Tee hee, love it.
The Window on 01:52 - Dec 28 with 1401 viewsTheKirkyLife

From where I'm standing I'd say we need a LB, a strong CDM and a different striking option.

I can see us finally shifting Bony. I think Routledge and Dyer have another six months in them honestly. I'd quite like us to get rid of Fer and maybe even Nordfeldt.

Shankland I would love dearly. Difficult to see anyone else coming in though.
The Window on 02:53 - Dec 28 with 1379 viewsomarjack

If we can get rid of Narsingh and Bony's wages for good, that would be a decent window tbh.

We have no reason to sign anybody, we ain't making it to the play offs this year. And we have enough players in numbers (James for Narsingh, Baker-Richardson for Bony for example). And even if we sign anybody, it'd be under million basement bargains from Scotland's 2nd tier or bottom table League One etc.

It's a shambolic sh!tshow that's for sure.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024