Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ 18:47 - Dec 27 with 1100 viewsItchySphincter

....at the end of the game yesterday?

Late Xmas present?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 18:52 - Dec 27 with 1090 viewsCooperman

I put it down to simple and nice gestures at the festive time of year.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 18:54 - Dec 27 with 1078 viewsbuilthjack

He gave his shirt to Kosovon friends.
I think socks saw him doing it and thought he would give his shirt away too, to the nearest kid.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 19:44 - Dec 27 with 994 viewsandrew

Player gives shirt to fan.

Great topic.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 20:23 - Dec 27 with 928 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 19:44 - Dec 27 by andrew

Player gives shirt to fan.

Great topic.

Another example of why this forum has died.

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 10:12 - Dec 28 with 727 viewsDewi1jack

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 20:23 - Dec 27 by ItchySphincter

Another example of why this forum has died.

Many of them about

I just put it down to a nice gesture.
Made someone's Xmas a bit more special no matter what the reason

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 11:13 - Dec 28 with 639 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 10:12 - Dec 28 by Dewi1jack

Many of them about

I just put it down to a nice gesture.
Made someone's Xmas a bit more special no matter what the reason

Yeah, I was thinking the same but you know, players sometimes do it when they are offski.

Anyone know why Celina and McBurnie gave away their shirts........ on 12:43 - Dec 28 with 588 viewsGlyn1

A couple of players gave away their shirts when they walked past us away fans at the Brentford match. Surely nowadays it's just a regular thing to do.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024