Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone still smoke? 09:35 - Dec 28 with 2414 viewsJackfath

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-46697036/smoking-v-vaping-watch-lab-test-re

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone still smoke? on 09:50 - Dec 28 with 2384 viewsdickythorpe

Nothing worse than seeing people clogging up doorways of public places getting their fix.
Boredom, anxiety and stress has a lot to do with people smoking plus a bit of showing off as well.

More needs to be done into why people feel the need to smoke.
Anyone still smoke? on 10:03 - Dec 28 with 2365 viewspikeypaul

Still ? Never have and one of the best choices I’ve ever made.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Anyone still smoke? on 15:13 - Dec 28 with 2256 viewsphact0rri

Anyone still smoke? on 10:03 - Dec 28 by pikeypaul

Still ? Never have and one of the best choices I’ve ever made.

But there's something about inner strength and taking control of your life by quitting harmful addictions.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Anyone still smoke? on 15:39 - Dec 28 with 2238 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Have you seen the scores of fans rushing out for a fag at half time as if their lives depended on it ? It’s a tragic sight. Can’t they give their lungs a break for a couple of hours ?
Anyone still smoke? on 15:40 - Dec 28 with 2236 viewslonglostjack

From Capstan Full Strength to Vaping and Veganism. Nation of snowflakes Pikey.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone still smoke? (n/t) on 15:47 - Dec 28 with 2225 views6traM

If you smoke
You are a joke
Too many tokes
And you will croak
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 15:46]

I am equilibrium. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Mart is a Fart.

Anyone still smoke? on 16:09 - Dec 28 with 2199 viewsjacksfullaces

start waving your arms round with one of those in your hands and you have got the true definition of a toxic fan

sad to say I used to partake though, gave up around the year 2000

hope my kids stay well clear.
Anyone still smoke? on 16:33 - Dec 28 with 2177 viewsGaryjack

Anyone still smoke? on 16:09 - Dec 28 by jacksfullaces

start waving your arms round with one of those in your hands and you have got the true definition of a toxic fan

sad to say I used to partake though, gave up around the year 2000

hope my kids stay well clear.

4 years April 17th for me. I'll never look down on smokers though as i know how hard it is for some to give up, and appreciate that there are people who do not even want to after indulging in a habit they've enjoyed most of their lives.
I do however, frown upon youngsters today who take up the habit knowing how sociably unacceptable it's become.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone still smoke? on 17:21 - Dec 28 with 2132 viewsItchySphincter

Gave up years ago before my kids were born but I could still have one everyday and if it didn't make me feel so shite afterwards I probably still would.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone still smoke? on 17:26 - Dec 28 with 2130 viewssainthelens

Kissing a bird that smokes is biggest turn off ever.
Anyone still smoke? on 17:43 - Dec 28 with 2105 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone still smoke? on 17:26 - Dec 28 by sainthelens

Kissing a bird that smokes is biggest turn off ever.

And one that’s still on fire is even worse.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anyone still smoke? on 22:46 - Dec 28 with 1969 viewsBrynCartwright

I started smoking at the relatively late age of 22, in 1992, as all my best friends at the time in Clifton in Bristol smoked and I was constantly being offered fags. I remember very quickly altering from a phase of complete repulsion to complete addiction. Nicotine is amongst the most addictive of substances. It is extremely difficult to give up. Starting smoking was the worst decision of my life and I regret it to this day, even though my mind contorted the agony into ecstasy with every single puff. Non-smokers cannot relate to this.

Fortunately, I no longer smoke. I gave up finally on the 15th of September this year with the help of a course of Champix and regular meetings every Friday at a stop smoking clinic in Pontarddulais surgery. I truly feel grateful to be free from this evil, noxious killer that pretends to be your friend.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Anyone still smoke? on 22:59 - Dec 28 with 1955 viewsLoyal

Vaping and smoking both need kicking in to touch. And alcohol.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone still smoke? on 23:21 - Dec 28 with 1941 viewsjackharris

There seemed to be quite few people from the East Stand smoking (on the river view sectioned off area outside) at Halftime on Wednesday!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Anyone still smoke? on 23:50 - Dec 28 with 1914 viewssainthelens

Anyone still smoke? on 17:43 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

And one that’s still on fire is even worse.

One gave me a burning sensation once....that's 18-30 holidays for you.
Anyone still smoke? on 01:23 - Dec 29 with 1876 viewsJack123

I'm still smoking more to my shame! Tell you what though, I have a funny feeling there are a few things that do more harm than smoking, which in about 100 years time will come out. Or maybe 200..

libera nos a malo

Anyone still smoke? on 05:49 - Dec 29 with 1825 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone still smoke? on 01:23 - Dec 29 by Jack123

I'm still smoking more to my shame! Tell you what though, I have a funny feeling there are a few things that do more harm than smoking, which in about 100 years time will come out. Or maybe 200..

Like what?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone still smoke? on 09:40 - Dec 29 with 1774 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone still smoke? on 05:49 - Dec 29 by builthjack

Like what?

Watching the Swans isn’t good for my heart, for a start.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anyone still smoke? on 13:48 - Dec 29 with 1713 viewsGowerjack

Anyone still smoke? on 15:13 - Dec 28 by phact0rri

But there's something about inner strength and taking control of your life by quitting harmful addictions.

I gave up a 25 year 20+ a day habit in 2007.

No pills or potions I just stopped one day. It's still one of the best decisions I ever made.

On Monday it will be a year without alcohol as well and I was a big swiller too!

And I've never been as ill as I've been in the last 6 weeks..

Go figure.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Anyone still smoke? on 17:38 - Dec 29 with 1658 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

At 15:50 today, most of us.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Anyone still smoke? on 19:49 - Dec 29 with 1623 viewsJack123

Anyone still smoke? on 05:49 - Dec 29 by builthjack

Like what?

I don't know, could be something simple, but history seems to prove that things a few hundred years ago, that we thought were good for us, were not.. Could be new technology, building materials, almost anything..

It seems like only after a say a generation have used something, and gets ill, some boffin will find a link to multiple cases of disease, caused by said product..

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024