Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? 12:01 - Dec 29 with 5431 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Totally fed up now. Missed the Villa game, missing out today again due to this cr@ppy virus. Been in bed since boxing day but the malady lingers on. 😒

Anyone else suffering as dreadfully as me?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:02 - Dec 29 with 2823 viewsJackfath

I prescribe two teaspoons of manup.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:04 - Dec 29 with 2815 viewsDarran

No idea but Kirk Douglas was 101 a couple of weeks ago.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:20 - Dec 29 with 2780 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:02 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

I prescribe two teaspoons of manup.

There's no need to be so beastly about it. How would you feel being all alone over Christmas with no friends?
Besides, what's worse I think Teddy's gone and caught it off me

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:30 - Dec 29 with 2762 viewstheloneranger

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:04 - Dec 29 by Darran

No idea but Kirk Douglas was 101 a couple of weeks ago.

Spartacus is 102

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:40 - Dec 29 with 2746 viewsDarran

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:30 - Dec 29 by theloneranger

Spartacus is 102

102 then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:43 - Dec 29 with 2735 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:40 - Dec 29 by Darran

102 then.

No he's not, he's 104!!!

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:54 - Dec 29 with 2712 viewsNogginthenog

Im Spartacus and i can assure you I'm not 104.
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:58 - Dec 29 with 2701 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We'll I'm so pleased no other planet swans faithful have been saddled with this virus. Bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:00 - Dec 29 with 2699 viewsNogginthenog

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:58 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

We'll I'm so pleased no other planet swans faithful have been saddled with this virus. Bastards.

I think I have it now, spluttering cough and wheezy.is that it?
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:06 - Dec 29 with 2687 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:00 - Dec 29 by Nogginthenog

I think I have it now, spluttering cough and wheezy.is that it?

Aching all over? Night sweats? Weak as a kitten? That's my life right now. I've a bit of a cough but no other cold symptoms strangely.

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:09 - Dec 29 with 2685 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:06 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Aching all over? Night sweats? Weak as a kitten? That's my life right now. I've a bit of a cough but no other cold symptoms strangely.

There is a sickness bug going around. Unlucky.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:12 - Dec 29 with 2678 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:09 - Dec 29 by ItchySphincter

There is a sickness bug going around. Unlucky.

I haven't been sick though sunsh. I've farted terribly but no sickness. Really sweaty though due to the high temperature all over me suffering body. Almost deliriou.......

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:50 - Dec 29 with 2642 viewslifelong

I came home from the game Wednesday, it wasn’t long before I was spewing in the toilet and crapping all night, been in bed for 2 days totally wiped out, it’s a bastard of a virus, the whole family have had it. 🤮💩
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:29 - Dec 29 with 2588 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:50 - Dec 29 by lifelong

I came home from the game Wednesday, it wasn’t long before I was spewing in the toilet and crapping all night, been in bed for 2 days totally wiped out, it’s a bastard of a virus, the whole family have had it. 🤮💩

Sorry to hear that Lifey, not the same as mine. Sounds a lot worse in fact

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:32 - Dec 29 with 2583 viewsdickythorpe

Get well soon folks. Plenty of fluids. Scrambled egg on toast.
Rich tea biscuits with a cuppa
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:35 - Dec 29 with 2576 viewsNogginthenog

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:32 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Sound advice indeed.
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:36 - Dec 29 with 2574 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:32 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

I've had two hard boiled eggs. And plenty of tea lol. Missed the footy though which is really annoying.

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:04 - Dec 29 with 2510 viewsEbo

I had it about 2 weeks before Christmas and it totally wiped me out. First sick day I've had this year and the first for quite a few years. I took the Friday off and just stayed in bed getting as many fluids as possible.

I had the start of it the week before with a usual sore throat, blocked/a runny nose and then it went away. A week later it returned going to my chest and one hell of a head cold. every cough and sneeze was a trial with sciatica (ouch).

My go-to cure for colds is plenty of hot drinks (Lemon tea is good) and chicken soup.

EDIT. I didn't have the shits, it was the lurgy that was doing the rounds.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:05]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:06 - Dec 29 with 2498 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:04 - Dec 29 by Ebo

I had it about 2 weeks before Christmas and it totally wiped me out. First sick day I've had this year and the first for quite a few years. I took the Friday off and just stayed in bed getting as many fluids as possible.

I had the start of it the week before with a usual sore throat, blocked/a runny nose and then it went away. A week later it returned going to my chest and one hell of a head cold. every cough and sneeze was a trial with sciatica (ouch).

My go-to cure for colds is plenty of hot drinks (Lemon tea is good) and chicken soup.

Chicken and noodle soup with ginger and spring onion is the boy for you Ebo

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:13 - Dec 29 with 2485 viewsEbo

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:06 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Chicken and noodle soup with ginger and spring onion is the boy for you Ebo

Anything chicken mate! It has anti-biotic properties (they say) but it seems work.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 18:25 - Dec 29 with 2429 viewsDJack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:36 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I've had two hard boiled eggs. And plenty of tea lol. Missed the footy though which is really annoying.

Missed the footy...ya big jessie, Brynnie!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 18:55 - Dec 29 with 2409 viewsswan65split

Me, been up since 3.30 am coughing and spluttering , sweating cobs. light headed.
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 19:00 - Dec 29 with 2401 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 18:55 - Dec 29 by swan65split

Me, been up since 3.30 am coughing and spluttering , sweating cobs. light headed.

Same here. Drink plenty of beer. You'll feel much better, for a while at least lol

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 19:06 - Dec 29 with 2390 viewsunion_jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:04 - Dec 29 by Ebo

It's what I've got now! Hopefully on the turn (the virus, not me).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 22:04 - Dec 29 with 2320 viewsswan65split

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 19:00 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Same here. Drink plenty of beer. You'll feel much better, for a while at least lol

nah, doing the right thing so I can hopefully be ok for New Years eve,,,,thats my night more than drink over Xmas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024