Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? 12:01 - Dec 29 with 5470 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Totally fed up now. Missed the Villa game, missing out today again due to this cr@ppy virus. Been in bed since boxing day but the malady lingers on. 😒

Anyone else suffering as dreadfully as me?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 21:05 - Dec 30 with 1842 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Today I have succumbed.

It's a bit of a bugger.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 22:16 - Dec 30 with 1813 viewsswan65split

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 21:05 - Dec 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

Today I have succumbed.

It's a bit of a bugger.

have been spending the day fleeting in and out of naps, even during the footy,,,,,not looking great for tomorrow nights booze trip.
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:19 - Dec 31 with 1754 viewswestwalesed

Mrs westwalesed has had this, chesty cough and weezing for weeks, pretty sure it's a viral infection. Started for her the day after I spent 24 hours on the toilet.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:32 - Dec 31 with 1748 viewsunion_jack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 12:19 - Dec 31 by westwalesed

Mrs westwalesed has had this, chesty cough and weezing for weeks, pretty sure it's a viral infection. Started for her the day after I spent 24 hours on the toilet.

It's awful. My wife's been a brick through it all though. I openly admit I couldn't be as sympathetic if she was keeping me awake all night. Last night was the worst.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:17 - Dec 31 with 1726 viewspikeypaul

There are a lot Pussies out there these days.

If it's not democracy they are complaing about its that they are crying about being under the weather.

Poor little darlings.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 16:49 - Dec 31 with 1691 viewsCountyJim

If you have had D+V you seriously need to look at your hand hygiene
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:48 - Dec 31 with 1670 viewsdickythorpe

Bit of flu doing the rounds down here in Carmarthenshire, a lot of it is down to burning the candle at both ends..... You must get your rest.
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:54 - Dec 31 with 1668 viewswaynekerr55

Had a mucus cough and head cold for over a week, the worst has passed but I'm never usually ill for more than a couple of days.

As I fast approach 40 (3years short) is this what happens?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:56 - Dec 31 with 1666 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sore throat for 3 weeks no cough , it’s a bast ard

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 18:54 - Dec 31 with 1647 viewsCountyJim

For coughs you can't beat Tumeric and honey mixed together in hot water
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 19:54 - Dec 31 with 1625 viewsSgtbilko

I have had it and been in work all over christmas! Good job some of us have the fortitude and Kahunas to fight through these little obsticals in life Eh!
Whatever would happen to society if we all retired to our beds?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 19:57]
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:12 - Dec 31 with 1615 viewsswan65split

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:54 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Had a mucus cough and head cold for over a week, the worst has passed but I'm never usually ill for more than a couple of days.

I am 66, sorry cant say.......Ive forgotten!
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 21:42 - Dec 31 with 1591 viewsbonymine

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:54 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

You’re just a whipper snapper by comparison Wayne to my 54 years but hang in there we’re all praying you’ll pull through mate 👍💪🤣

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 22:52 - Dec 31 with 1566 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 13:17 - Dec 31 by pikeypaul

There are a lot Pussies out there these days.

If it's not democracy they are complaing about its that they are crying about being under the weather.

Poor little darlings.

I've heard it can be extremely stressful being an empath.

Promise everyone you'll set aside some 'you time' in 2019 paul.

Bless you.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 23:20 - Dec 31 with 1559 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:56 - Dec 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sore throat for 3 weeks no cough , it’s a bast ard

Throat Comfort tea.
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 19:16 - Jan 2 with 1468 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

After 4 days I'm getting through it rather than the other way around. Good news is I'm mullering my weight loss target for January - 8 lbs in 4 days!

Hope all you other sickly wimps are getting better.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 19:44 - Jan 2 with 1451 viewsswan65split

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 19:16 - Jan 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

After 4 days I'm getting through it rather than the other way around. Good news is I'm mullering my weight loss target for January - 8 lbs in 4 days!

Hope all you other sickly wimps are getting better.

Chest is easier, still the odd cough and its produce, followed this morning by 6 trips to trap 1 ....feeling somewhat better but weak atm
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:35 - Jan 2 with 1432 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 19:00 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Same here. Drink plenty of beer. You'll feel much better, for a while at least lol

Tried that up at Reading, as you said, it works for a while.
I'm not spewing, but my nose is running like a f*cking tap, it's embarrassing as f*ck having to wipe your leaking beak all the time, I got through 2 boxes of tissues and numerous hankies.

Got home about 2:pm today, coughing and spluttering and feeling rough as hell, probably partly self inflicted though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 1412 viewscackinthesackjack

Had a really nasty sickness bug over xmas which saw me lose quite a bit of weight. was great actually trying to put on weight over xmas!

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:59 - Jan 2 with 1405 viewsBloodyhills

Yes. Cough, chest infection, raised temperature and feeling grotty knackered. Lasted 4 weeks. OK now though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 22:32 - Jan 3 with 1318 viewsMuteswan

Take care, wash your hands.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/norovirus-spreads-across-wales-symptom
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 23:51 - Jan 3 with 1273 viewsdonnybackspin

I've had the virus for 2 weeks, managed to drive myself to the Reading match but stopped at every services to be sick. Glad I went though.
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 08:45 - Jan 4 with 1236 viewsCountyJim

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 22:32 - Jan 3 by Muteswan

Take care, wash your hands.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/norovirus-spreads-across-wales-symptom

Spot on 99% of it is poor hygiene the amount of people I see going to toilet and don't wash their hands is frightening and disgusting
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 09:57 - Jan 4 with 1204 viewsJackfath

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 08:45 - Jan 4 by CountyJim

Spot on 99% of it is poor hygiene the amount of people I see going to toilet and don't wash their hands is frightening and disgusting

The amount of shit and piss on public toilet door handles, especially the one on the exit, sends shivers down my spine. If I ever have the misfortune of having to use one of these, I wait until someone else opens it and then nip out like a will-o'-the-wisp.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 10:01 - Jan 4 with 1201 viewsCountyJim

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 09:57 - Jan 4 by Jackfath

The amount of shit and piss on public toilet door handles, especially the one on the exit, sends shivers down my spine. If I ever have the misfortune of having to use one of these, I wait until someone else opens it and then nip out like a will-o'-the-wisp.

Never really got that why do they put handles on doors to go out of toilets but not in !! I'm not talking cubicles mind
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024