Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? 12:01 - Dec 29 with 5490 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Totally fed up now. Missed the Villa game, missing out today again due to this cr@ppy virus. Been in bed since boxing day but the malady lingers on. 😒

Anyone else suffering as dreadfully as me?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 10:03 - Jan 4 with 781 viewsJackfath

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 10:01 - Jan 4 by CountyJim

Never really got that why do they put handles on doors to go out of toilets but not in !! I'm not talking cubicles mind

They should all be automatic as people are becoming to thick to understand personal hygiene.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 11:01 - Jan 4 with 751 viewsDarran

State on some people aye,man the fuçk up is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:56 - Jan 4 with 684 viewsLoyal

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 08:45 - Jan 4 by CountyJim

Spot on 99% of it is poor hygiene the amount of people I see going to toilet and don't wash their hands is frightening and disgusting

Yup, it's disgusting, considering a large percentage of the population work in kitchens or preparing food, in establishments.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 15:10 - Jan 4 with 677 viewsCountyJim

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:56 - Jan 4 by Loyal

Yup, it's disgusting, considering a large percentage of the population work in kitchens or preparing food, in establishments.

They use a hand scanner in the hospital I work in to check all canteen staff great idea
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 642 viewsHighjack

I’m shitting like a goose the last few days.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:09 - Jan 4 with 591 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 14:56 - Jan 4 by Loyal

You can wash your hands as much as you like after going to the toilet, only to be instantly reinfected again as soon as you touch the door handle to leave the toilet room, unless you can open it without touching the handle.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:10 - Jan 4 with 589 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 10:03 - Jan 4 by Jackfath

They should all be automatic as people are becoming to thick to understand personal hygiene.

It’s ‘too thick’, thicky

Spot on mind, the number of blokes who don’t wash their hands is staggering. Not sure about the ladies though, as when I’m in their bogs I’m not looking at their hands.
Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:31 - Jan 4 with 576 viewsHighjack

These bugs come and go. Even with good hygiene you are likely to get it as there are so many ways for it to travel, especially with handling money etc. The only way to stop all forms of illness is to become a vegan I imagine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:32 - Jan 4 with 574 viewsJackfath

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:09 - Jan 4 by Flashberryjack

You can wash your hands as much as you like after going to the toilet, only to be instantly reinfected again as soon as you touch the door handle to leave the toilet room, unless you can open it without touching the handle.

I often wonder if there's ever been a thread on here where people post the same thing as they can't be arsed to read what others have written previously.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 21:03 - Jan 4 with 550 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone else been ill over Christmas? on 20:32 - Jan 4 by Jackfath

I often wonder if there's ever been a thread on here where people post the same thing as they can't be arsed to read what others have written previously.

There probably is, but I can't be arsed to look.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024