Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Transfer Window. 16:03 - Dec 29 with 608 viewsLord_Bony

Anything happening?

We have one month to sort it out.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

January Transfer Window. on 16:07 - Dec 29 with 592 viewsSmellyplumz

🤣

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

January Transfer Window. on 16:10 - Dec 29 with 587 viewsdickythorpe

Even the rumour mill is silent
January Transfer Window. on 16:13 - Dec 29 with 569 viewsomarjack

F*ck all

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

January Transfer Window. on 16:13 - Dec 29 with 569 viewsTheKirkyLife

The window is still happening, yes. Doubt our owners will doing much if anything in it though.
January Transfer Window. on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 562 viewsSmellyplumz

As Oliver Newton John said.. Ain't nothing going on but the rent

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

January Transfer Window. on 17:28 - Dec 29 with 487 viewsWingstandwood

Today's Swansea Sound pre-game commentary-opinion mentioned Routledge, Dyer, Narsingh, Bony and the likelihood that the club is rather keen to move the aforementioned to save on wages that are way over inflated for Championship Division standards-budgets.

I suspect the club will have a 'get-rid' January transfer window strategy, I cannot see in a million years any ambitious intention(s) for a play-off pushing buy, buy, buy n' splash out the cash spending spree.

Argus!

January Transfer Window. on 17:42 - Dec 29 with 458 viewsjasper_T

Lawrence Shankland
Fouad Bachirou

Nothing exciting in the links so far.
January Transfer Window. on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 444 viewsWingstandwood

January Transfer Window. on 17:42 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

Lawrence Shankland
Fouad Bachirou

Nothing exciting in the links so far.

Aye, and I'm extremely sceptical and doubtful if those unexciting links come to any fruition anyhow, A case of if our current mega-earners are still here draining away substantial financial resources I cannot visualise any realistic transfer purchase intent.

A case of i.e. favourable cash flow and cash reserves to pay obscene Premier League wages that fills the greedy pockets of Jenkins, Pearlman and Dinneen will be priority Number 1 anyhow. You'll find there will be zero (as seen so far) cost cutting, redundancies, selfless sacrificial acts from that particular bunch of freeloading parasites!!!!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:53]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024