Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Officials v Wigan thread. 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1572 viewsItchySphincter

Surely deserves a thread of its own.

The worst performance by a ref in many a year and what about the linesman running over to that melee at the end and then mincing around about ten metres away, shit scared. Pathetic, .....and trying to flag offside from the throw in....??

Completely and utterly inept.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:26 - Dec 29 with 1567 viewsdickythorpe

Ian Walsh was totally annoyed by him on radio Wales
The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:27 - Dec 29 with 1566 viewsHighjack

I’d like to see the stats to how long the ball was actually in play because I feel like I’ve spent the whole afternoon watching a goal keeper set up a goal kick.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1541 viewsItchySphincter

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:27 - Dec 29 by Highjack

I’d like to see the stats to how long the ball was actually in play because I feel like I’ve spent the whole afternoon watching a goal keeper set up a goal kick.

Wigan are a terrible side but played the ref like a fiddle. The amount of things the ref turned his back on... it was almost as if it was a conspiracy it was so blatantly bad. I’m not sure how Ollie McBurnie restrained himself from sticking one on him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:36 - Dec 29 with 1506 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

The same ref gave the worst performance I've ever seen in 40 years of watching the Swans back in 2009. He hasn't improved much.

The worst thing about today was the time wasting. You can't blame Wigan for doing it but you can blame the officials for letting them. 18,000 fans haven't turned up on a wet December day to watch a goalkeeper holding a football.

And the offside from a throw-in .... deary me.
The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:40 - Dec 29 with 1473 viewsChief

The linesman flagging for offside at a throw in was unbelievable. Shocking.

That melee at the end was entirely the refs fault - his inability to book any Wigan player until it was too late and letting them do whatever they wanted. Time wasting, constant fouls, several handballs, kicking the ball away, the back chatting. Unbelievably lenient and inept.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 1452 viewsHighjack

I’m going to start a petition so we can have Siani every week.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:45 - Dec 29 with 1445 viewssioni

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:27 - Dec 29 by Highjack

Same here. Detest the time wasting allowed (even if lauded as good match management). Think a system of timing only the live play would be better if the refs don’t penalize the wasters. Of course in the 1st half I was almost pleading for more time wasting.
The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:48 - Dec 29 with 1436 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Funny, when I mentioned the odd foul count in the first half on the main game post posters suggested I was blaming the Ref for our losing.
If I had actually been watching the game maybe I would have put some of the blame on the officials.
Login to get fewer ads

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 18:02 - Dec 29 with 1384 viewsLoyal

Mcburnnie trip was a nailed on penalty, a dreadful trio of cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 18:06 - Dec 29 with 1362 viewsMogzzy9

Shithouses and incompetent of officiating a snail race.
Too many soft penalties. Their first yellow card was just to make up the numbers for the shocking booking we had. How Naughton was booked early on in the 2nd half is beyond me.
Agree the family stand linesman was scared to give and decisions..no wonder when he gave offside on a fking throw in. Gutless, useless which perfectly matched our first half performance.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 18:09 - Dec 29 with 1344 viewsjackson5

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:40 - Dec 29 by Chief

The linesman flagging for offside at a throw in was unbelievable. Shocking.

That melee at the end was entirely the refs fault - his inability to book any Wigan player until it was too late and letting them do whatever they wanted. Time wasting, constant fouls, several handballs, kicking the ball away, the back chatting. Unbelievably lenient and inept.

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 18:13 - Dec 29 with 1330 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:36 - Dec 29 by OhRobbieRobbie

The same ref gave the worst performance I've ever seen in 40 years of watching the Swans back in 2009. He hasn't improved much.

The worst thing about today was the time wasting. You can't blame Wigan for doing it but you can blame the officials for letting them. 18,000 fans haven't turned up on a wet December day to watch a goalkeeper holding a football.

He must have a pathological hatred of the welsh. That game against Scunthorpe I'll never forget. Linnington is a c*nt , he smiled as he was sending our players off I swear. Big on ego short on ability

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 18:20 - Dec 29 with 1298 viewsCooperman

Their 8ft tall keeper was responsible for at least 5 mins of wasted time.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 18:48 - Dec 29 with 1218 viewsplasjack

The Officials v Wigan thread. on 17:36 - Dec 29 by OhRobbieRobbie

Linesmen are sponsored by Specsavers, enough said, but that goalkeeper was taking the wee wee all game.
The Officials v Wigan thread. on 18:59 - Dec 29 with 1180 viewsTenbySwan

Their 4, 5 and 12 should all have had 2 yellows.(at least!)

Shocking. Timewasting was horrendous but the worst thing was our set up and performance in the first half.

As Bill Shankly once told his players. The referee didn't put the ball in the net.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024