Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
East stand supporters mixed up messages 18:24 - Dec 29 with 1053 viewsJackfath

One minute "Potter, sort it out!", the next "Graham Potter's barmy army". Make your mind up!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:26 - Dec 29 with 1031 viewsdickythorpe

Do you want the stewards sacked?
East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:26 - Dec 29 with 1027 viewsCooperman

It was the proverbial game of two halves. An utterly dismal first 45 mins but within 30 seconds of the restart the new tone was set by the Montero run and subsequent attempt to raise the crowd noise. It gave people hope.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:28 - Dec 29 with 1006 viewsJackfath

The instance to which I refer happened in the first half. Very frustrating for all concerned.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:29 - Dec 29 with 991 viewsSwanjaxs

I walked out at half time so didn't hear this 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:29 - Dec 29 with 990 viewsCooperman

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:28 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

The instance to which I refer happened in the first half. Very frustrating for all concerned.

I didn’t hear much positivity prior to 15:45.

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:36 - Dec 29 with 954 viewsMogzzy9

So showing your passion for the manager and at the same time wanting him to sort it out (change something to make it better) a bad thing.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 20:38 - Dec 29 with 782 viewsandrew

I was in this area. To me it was like some were singing potter sort it out then the other lot responded with support, not rocket science really.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 762 viewsBadlands

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:29 - Dec 29 by Swanjaxs

dedicated!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 20:46 - Dec 29 with 742 viewsLeonWasGod

Asbo corner in making some noise shocker. Place would be dead without them, so they can sing whatever they want as far as I’m concerned.
East stand supporters mixed up messages on 20:59 - Dec 29 with 697 viewsCooperman

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 18:29 - Dec 29 by Swanjaxs

As my mate Fathy once said, #stayfortheninety

East stand supporters mixed up messages on 21:00 - Dec 29 with 685 viewsLoyal

It's the fcking greedy bastards trying to run a football club on 70 % of its income whilst pocketing the rest their anger should be directed at.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024