Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James, Coughlin, Cornforth, Bodde, de-Guzman...........Van der Hoorn??? 18:46 - Dec 29 with 1727 viewsleebracey

In my 37th year as a Swans season ticket holder. Thought I'd seen it all until today. The above playmakers are just a sample of classic pass masters over the seasons. Today we've gone down a route I've never seen before, our centre back is the new playmaker!!?.
People keep saying we've returned to the 'Swansea way'!, really?, I don't think so.
James, Coughlin, Cornforth, Bodde, de-Guzman...........Van der Hoorn??? on 18:56 - Dec 29 with 1649 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Van der Hoorn is the best crosser of a ball in the entire first team squad.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

James, Coughlin, Cornforth, Bodde, de-Guzman...........Van der Hoorn??? on 23:05 - Dec 29 with 1347 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Only ends up having to be our playmaker because he holds on to the ball too long losing all options. He could do with a bit more movement though

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

James, Coughlin, Cornforth, Bodde, de-Guzman...........Van der Hoorn??? on 23:09 - Dec 29 with 1329 viewsWarwickHunt

James, Coughlin, Cornforth, Bodde, de-Guzman...........Van der Hoorn??? on 23:05 - Dec 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

Only ends up having to be our playmaker because he holds on to the ball too long losing all options. He could do with a bit more movement though

Ends up being our playmaker because our midfield rarely functions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024