Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next manager 00:00 - Dec 30 with 1602 viewsdickythorpe

Leighton James I hope. He'd Fecking sort it out
Our next manager on 05:37 - Dec 30 with 1521 viewsKilkennyjack

We’d probably appoint Toshacks son and ex-postie Gary waggy Richards....

I mean we did for that Liverpool away game in the Premier League .....

Knowledge, ability, and experience are way over-rated by other professional clubs....
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 5:39]

Beware of the Risen People

Our next manager on 16:19 - Dec 30 with 1361 viewsLoyal

Peter Nicholas with a back room team of Colin Appleton and Kristian O Leary.
Fcking dynamite.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our next manager on 17:09 - Dec 30 with 1301 viewsvetchonian

He couldn't manage Llanelli town!
But be fair even Harry Potter couldn't magic anything up with this mob

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Our next manager on 17:14 - Dec 30 with 1274 viewssainthelens

Leighton James? Well at least the kids will be able to walk safely over the road by Rossies.
Our next manager on 17:19 - Dec 30 with 1260 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At least one manager with success in Scandinavia is showing it isn't impossible to replicate your success in English football. What a fantastic start for Ole and Mike.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Our next manager on 17:22 - Dec 30 with 1255 viewsLoyal

Our next manager on 17:19 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

At least one manager with success in Scandinavia is showing it isn't impossible to replicate your success in English football. What a fantastic start for Ole and Mike.

Beating Cardiff, Huddersfield and Bournemouth is no mean feat.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Our next manager on 17:23 - Dec 30 with 1243 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Our next manager on 17:22 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Beating Cardiff, Huddersfield and Bournemouth is no mean feat.

Beating teams at bottom end of the table is certainly quite a challenge for one particular manager who recently arrived from that part of the world.

Our next manager on 17:36 - Dec 30 with 1192 viewsvetchonian

Our next manager on 17:23 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Beating teams at bottom end of the table is certainly quite a challenge for one particular manager who recently arrived from that part of the world.

Nothing at all to do with players at a managers disposal then? So how come Ole struggled with his previous attempt at managing in the PL......I'd like to see Ole play a tune with our squad

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Our next manager on 18:03 - Dec 30 with 1134 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Our next manager on 17:36 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

Nothing at all to do with players at a managers disposal then? So how come Ole struggled with his previous attempt at managing in the PL......I'd like to see Ole play a tune with our squad

Ole is playing his strongest team. He didn't put his best right back on the bench and play Martial at right back. He didn't play an untested left back and an unproven youngster upfront.

Potter had better players at his disposal than what he chose to start the game with.

Our next manager on 18:24 - Dec 30 with 1093 viewsbuilthjack

Our next manager on 17:19 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes Ole did great down the road didn't he

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our next manager on 18:42 - Dec 30 with 1048 viewsMrSwerve

I’m not sure what the new interim manager at Manchester United has to do with our situation at all to be honest.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Our next manager on 19:16 - Dec 30 with 991 viewsgiantstoneater

Leighton might be able help young Daniel in his delivery.
Our next manager on 20:31 - Dec 30 with 903 viewsKilkennyjack

Our next manager on 18:03 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ole is playing his strongest team. He didn't put his best right back on the bench and play Martial at right back. He didn't play an untested left back and an unproven youngster upfront.

Potter had better players at his disposal than what he chose to start the game with.

This is true.

Beware of the Risen People

Our next manager on 21:05 - Dec 30 with 859 viewsCaptain_Sham

Our next manager on 19:16 - Dec 30 by giantstoneater

Leighton might be able help young Daniel in his delivery.

I know hes struggling but I cant see him working for Domino anytime soon...

Its just a ride.

Our next manager on 22:08 - Dec 30 with 795 viewsgiantstoneater

Our next manager on 21:05 - Dec 30 by Captain_Sham

I know hes struggling but I cant see him working for Domino anytime soon...

Thought he had a good game Saturday Sham and once Monterro came on we had their defence in a spin, lot more to come from young Dan.
Our next manager on 00:57 - Dec 31 with 698 viewsLoyal

Our next manager on 18:03 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you aware of the science of the use of words and construction of sentences to compare with others ?
Like say a poster on here who posts stuff and then up pops another one in support or similar ? I'm just saying like.
It's actually very well received circumstantially in the determination of identities or comparisons of pseudonyms in stalking cases or online hate crime. Not saying you are one of those obviously but you do have certain traits in your comprehension and grammar that are very identifiable and comparable to others.

Our next manager on 13:36 - Dec 31 with 561 viewsGreatBritton

Our next manager on 00:57 - Dec 31 by Loyal

Are you aware of the science of the use of words and construction of sentences to compare with others ?
Like say a poster on here who posts stuff and then up pops another one in support or similar ? I'm just saying like.
It's actually very well received circumstantially in the determination of identities or comparisons of pseudonyms in stalking cases or online hate crime. Not saying you are one of those obviously but you do have certain traits in your comprehension and grammar that are very identifiable and comparable to others.

Who else is he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024