Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So..how about that Cardiff heh? 01:25 - Dec 30 with 5130 viewsomarjack

Nicking a last minute winner against Leicester at King Power, the same Leicester who've beaten Chelsea and Man City back to back in the same week.

If someone told me before the season started, that the scum will total 18 pts in 20 matches I'd have called them absolute nonces. But here we are.

Meanwhile in the mighty championship, we are gobsh!te, goodnight all.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 00:14 - Dec 31 with 1210 viewssainthelens

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:47 - Dec 30 by The_undecided

What they are doing if nothing else is making many on here look a bunch of fools. Before a ball had even been kicked many on here could not keep quiet and instead of focusing on our club were openly predicting Cardiffs fate.

I dont have the time to troll through pages of comments, but some of those I remember. "Warnock sacked by Christmas", "Colin will implode after the first 10 defeats", "They will not get a single win", "They will embarrass Wales", "Straight back down with the worst points tally of any premier league club" etc etc etc ....You get the message.

Personally I have never shown much interest of what goes on at a club 30-40 miles up the road, but did watch MOTD on Saturday and to be fair based on this one game and 5 minutes of highlights they seem to be doing alright, the team spirit seems to be there along with the belief that they can now go on and survive. They look to be well organised and could imagine them now 20 or so games into PL football difficult to beat, they have a real chance of surviving the first season as hard as that may be to take for some on here.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 22:50]

Easy tiger. You ain't safe yet.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 00:17 - Dec 31 with 1207 viewsmonmouth

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 00:14 - Dec 31 by sainthelens

Easy tiger. You ain't safe yet.

The level of transparency is almost Byronic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 00:18 - Dec 31 with 1207 viewsLoyal

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:47 - Dec 30 by The_undecided

What they are doing if nothing else is making many on here look a bunch of fools. Before a ball had even been kicked many on here could not keep quiet and instead of focusing on our club were openly predicting Cardiffs fate.

I dont have the time to troll through pages of comments, but some of those I remember. "Warnock sacked by Christmas", "Colin will implode after the first 10 defeats", "They will not get a single win", "They will embarrass Wales", "Straight back down with the worst points tally of any premier league club" etc etc etc ....You get the message.

Personally I have never shown much interest of what goes on at a club 30-40 miles up the road, but did watch MOTD on Saturday and to be fair based on this one game and 5 minutes of highlights they seem to be doing alright, the team spirit seems to be there along with the belief that they can now go on and survive. They look to be well organised and could imagine them now 20 or so games into PL football difficult to beat, they have a real chance of surviving the first season as hard as that may be to take for some on here.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 22:50]

An other.
Cardiff fan.
You lot said it about Swansea for years, reality is your on a seven month honeymoon, we only started itching after seven years.
Win a major trophy and get back to us.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 00:51 - Dec 31 with 1185 viewsLoyal

Being someone who has enjoyed a lifetime of supporting the team and not the regime, be that on top or at the bottom, in CVA or the league cup final.

I frankly couldn't give a fck what anyone thinks, I support Swansea City and identify with others I know who do the same. Please join in, it's pleasurable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:18 - Dec 31 with 1166 viewsLoyal

I've not mentioned anything about disrupting the club, I'm just identifying people who run it as proven liars and there's no problem with that, as I said it's proven.
I've not said I don't support the whole club, you have said that, I've never mentioned it.
Interpretation 010 must try harder x

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:24 - Dec 31 with 1159 viewsBluebird

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 00:18 - Dec 31 by Loyal

An other.
Cardiff fan.
You lot said it about Swansea for years, reality is your on a seven month honeymoon, we only started itching after seven years.

Let’s be honest you were pretty crap for the last few seasons in the premier. Your calling it a major trophy now you have won it but I remember you jacks calling it a Mickey Mouse cup when we got to the final 😂
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:37 - Dec 31 with 1151 viewssainthelens

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:24 - Dec 31 by Bluebird

Let’s be honest you were pretty crap for the last few seasons in the premier. Your calling it a major trophy now you have won it but I remember you jacks calling it a Mickey Mouse cup when we got to the final 😂

What would you have called it if you'd won it?
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:37 - Dec 31 with 1151 viewsNeathJack

Aye, that's called banter.

Did you consider it a Mickey Mouse cup when you got to the final?
Login to get fewer ads

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 07:02 - Dec 31 with 1100 viewsBluebird

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:37 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

Aye, that's called banter.

Did you consider it a Mickey Mouse cup when you got to the final?

No but you lot were
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:11 - Dec 31 with 1023 viewsThe_undecided

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 00:18 - Dec 31 by Loyal

An other.
Cardiff fan.

That is the hardest of all to accept, 7 years of top flight football quietly eroded away the last few seasons. Highly unlikely to happen again for a generation, it was the timing and coming together of many things. When I look at those 7 years and the clubs that have come and gone it is difficult in our current form and club set up why we would be any different to QPR, WBA, Sunderland, Hull, Wigan, to name a few, we are not special, it was just a special time in our history.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 10:14]
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:52 - Dec 31 with 998 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why did Colin not complain about the trainee referee who failed to spot that Bamber was a yard inside the area as the penalty was taken thereby ensuring he was able to make the tackle on Maddison as he was about to hit the rebound in?
The Penalty should have been retaken.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 11:07 - Dec 31 with 984 viewsLoyal

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:11 - Dec 31 by The_undecided

That is the hardest of all to accept, 7 years of top flight football quietly eroded away the last few seasons. Highly unlikely to happen again for a generation, it was the timing and coming together of many things. When I look at those 7 years and the clubs that have come and gone it is difficult in our current form and club set up why we would be any different to QPR, WBA, Sunderland, Hull, Wigan, to name a few, we are not special, it was just a special time in our history.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 10:14]

I'm over it and loving this season.

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 11:35 - Dec 31 with 962 viewsvalleyboy

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:14 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

Cardiff will stay up this year and comfortably come the end imo.

Sol Bamba has shocked me, thought he was going to get found out but he has been outstanding for them.

Depends on Tan if they want to try and stay there a few years, will need strengthening for next year, second season is normally hardest as Hudds are finding out.

At least Tan has put tens of £millions into Cardiff and not like the Yanks who put their money in to buy the Directors out
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 11:39 - Dec 31 with 957 views1983

When you have been in the best league in the world for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 seasons

When you have stunned the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd,Arsenal….etc in their own back yard.

When you have watched your team pick up a trophy at Wembley after beating the likes of Liverpool & Chelsea to get there ( and when the world is in colour)

When you have slept in a hostel in Sweden and drunk with a load of Dutch birds in Malmo, travelled across Switzerland in the beautiful mountains to St Gallen.

When 2,000 + of you have drunk and sung in Valencia on a balmy summers evening with life long friends after seeing your team beat them 3-0.

When you've have been on holiday around the world and people have seen your Swansea City top in places like Thailand, South Africa and Oz and they want to stop you and talk to you about football.

Then maybe....only maybe are you worth talking to.

Enjoy your amazing win at Leicester and good Luck for staying in the top flight for more than 1 season and not being a trivia question again like Barnsley, Blackpool and Swindon Town

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 11:42 - Dec 31 with 949 viewsLoyal

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 11:39 - Dec 31 by 1983

When you have been in the best league in the world for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 seasons

When you have stunned the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd,Arsenal….etc in their own back yard.

When you have watched your team pick up a trophy at Wembley after beating the likes of Liverpool & Chelsea to get there ( and when the world is in colour)

When you have slept in a hostel in Sweden and drunk with a load of Dutch birds in Malmo, travelled across Switzerland in the beautiful mountains to St Gallen.

When 2,000 + of you have drunk and sung in Valencia on a balmy summers evening with life long friends after seeing your team beat them 3-0.

When you've have been on holiday around the world and people have seen your Swansea City top in places like Thailand, South Africa and Oz and they want to stop you and talk to you about football.

Then maybe....only maybe are you worth talking to.

Enjoy your amazing win at Leicester and good Luck for staying in the top flight for more than 1 season and not being a trivia question again like Barnsley, Blackpool and Swindon Town

They all have similar traits in their grammatical structure, I doubt out of the seven or so regular Cardiff posters they are actually more than two.

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 12:01 - Dec 31 with 926 viewsScottishEddie

Embarrassing

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:08 - Dec 31 with 875 viewsJack_Kass

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:18 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

Of course you care, that's the beauty of local rivalry, football would be so boring without it.

I want you to lose every game you play, no matter what division you're in.
In the last seven years, the young uns/general public in South Wales knew all of your players, now they know very few. They now know ALL of ours, just the way it us with the fickle public...swings and roundabouts, ups and downs...

Get real, 99% of teenagers have no idea who Kevin Mcnaughton is.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:43 - Dec 31 with 844 viewsThe_undecided

Not only did they replace us in the top flight, but the way football is at the moment especially in the Prem you never know, get through the first season, improve in their second season, establish themselves bring in players see them through their 3rd season who knows, you couldn't write it, but maybe it is their turn.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 17:27 - Dec 31 with 768 viewssainthelens

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:43 - Dec 31 by The_undecided

Not only did they replace us in the top flight, but the way football is at the moment especially in the Prem you never know, get through the first season, improve in their second season, establish themselves bring in players see them through their 3rd season who knows, you couldn't write it, but maybe it is their turn.

Don't hold yer
breath, they'll be with us next year.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 18:01 - Dec 31 with 747 viewsOldjack

Their little bubble will burst very soon

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024