Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get your season tickets now... 09:00 - Dec 30 with 1485 viewsSwansIndependent

Get your season tickets now... 30th Dec 2018 09:00
Or I guess not at the case maybe as season tickets for the 2019/20 season are now available it will be interesting to see the take up of them given our almost certain position next season in the Championship. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Get your season tickets now... on 09:38 - Dec 30 with 1412 viewsPegojack

And now comes the annual dilemma.

But not really. I've been a loyal Jack for 53 years and that doesn't change. The yanks and sell outs are like haemorrhoids . Irritating and disgusting but hopefully temporary. The club doesn't belong to them, it belongs to all of us. I've had my seat at the Liberty since it opened, and to lose it would be like losing a limb.

So come on Trust, get that vote organised, and Come On, You Swans.
Get your season tickets now... on 10:32 - Dec 30 with 1312 viewsmonmouth

Get your season tickets now... on 09:38 - Dec 30 by Pegojack

But not really. I've been a loyal Jack for 53 years and that doesn't change. The yanks and sell outs are like haemorrhoids . Irritating and disgusting but hopefully temporary. The club doesn't belong to them, it belongs to all of us. I've had my seat at the Liberty since it opened, and to lose it would be like losing a limb.

For us oldies it's only about £12/£13 a game isn't it? Almost cheaper than a hair cut.

Oh yeah....travel costs...make that £40 a game.....and a fair few bob for you in Pegoland!

Still....the swans are my permanent haemorrhoid. I'm stuck with it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Get your season tickets now... on 10:39 - Dec 30 with 1301 viewsAguycalledJack

This is where the yanks and the sellouts know they have us by the short and curlies.

I will again be renewing as I have for the last 33 years.
Get your season tickets now... on 10:48 - Dec 30 with 1288 viewsMagic_Michu

I won’t be renewing for the first time in around 15 years.

I’ve got a young family with another one on the way in March. Family commitments already mean I miss around 5 games a year. I see no benefits for me having a season ticket now when I can get tickets for every game on a game by game basis and probably save money in the long term.

And in these last few years I’ve Lost so much of my love for the swans. I was so indifferent in the end if we won or lost. This season there is obviously no ambition from the club bar stay up so I just find myself in a state of lethargy, similar to the way the club appears also.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Get your season tickets now... on 12:56 - Dec 30 with 1157 viewsPhil_S

Are you renewing your season ticket?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Get your season tickets now... on 18:18 - Dec 30 with 1015 viewsSmellyplumz

So if it belongs to you and us how come we have zero say in how its run?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Get your season tickets now... on 18:20 - Dec 30 with 1012 viewsBadlands

Get your season tickets now... on 18:18 - Dec 30 by Smellyplumz

So if it belongs to you and us how come we have zero say in how its run?

The same way we never have.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Get your season tickets now... on 18:22 - Dec 30 with 1000 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket sales will be down to around 10,000 next season

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Get your season tickets now... on 18:33 - Dec 30 with 975 viewsSmellyplumz

Get your season tickets now... on 18:20 - Dec 30 by Badlands

The same way we never have.

So it's not our club then it's just a club that we go to watch that belongs to some American venture capitalists.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Get your season tickets now... on 19:02 - Dec 30 with 916 viewsWingstandwood

Get your season tickets now... on 18:22 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Season ticket sales will be down to around 10,000 next season

I have heard many long time loyalists state their intent to boycott based upon the fact that they refuse to subsidise and fill the greed trough for individuals like Jenkins that have treated Supporters with so much contempt.

I'm talking about supporters that have been long term season ticket holders for decades and showed loyalty when the club was rock bottom in lower league basement land.

I find the mass desertion of those very supporter types very telling!

Argus!

Get your season tickets now... on 19:09 - Dec 30 with 890 viewsthornabyswan

Get your season tickets now... on 19:02 - Dec 30 by Wingstandwood

I have heard many long time loyalists state their intent to boycott based upon the fact that they refuse to subsidise and fill the greed trough for individuals like Jenkins that have treated Supporters with so much contempt.

I'm talking about supporters that have been long term season ticket holders for decades and showed loyalty when the club was rock bottom in lower league basement land.

I find the mass desertion of those very supporter types very telling!

If we were still in the Prem the majority would renew like they havefor the last 7 seasons.
But very few will come out and say I want to watch Premier league football.
Bit like voting Tory not the sort of thing many admit to.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 19:18]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Get your season tickets now... on 20:34 - Dec 30 with 779 viewsN_T_J

Went to get my season ticket today, but ticket office wasnt open today 🙄

I'll renew regardless of division or what players we have, I love going down the Liberty on a sat with my friends.

Up the Jacks
Get your season tickets now... on 20:49 - Dec 30 with 744 viewsSgorioFruit

No thanks

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Get your season tickets now... on 20:55 - Dec 30 with 732 viewsplasjack

Get your season tickets now... on 20:34 - Dec 30 by N_T_J

I'll renew regardless of division or what players we have, I love going down the Liberty on a sat with my friends.

Up the Jacks

Why not renew online ?.
Get your season tickets now... on 20:55 - Dec 30 with 732 viewsmarchamjack

After many years Mrs MJ and I are not renewing.

We live in Oxon and a combination of the cost/time/quality of football and more than anything, our disconnect from the club thanks to those tosser hedge fund owners, we’re out. Getting tickets for games we want to go to won’t be a problem either. So a number of reasons as I say.

But if this was still ‘our’ club in the way it was, then the decision not to renew would definitely be harder. Sadly the way the club is being run makes it easier for us not to renew and we won’t be alone with that feeling, which I suspect the club as it now is won’t recognise to their cost, ultimately.

Still have every weekend ruined by the Swans regardless of course 😀

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Get your season tickets now... on 20:56 - Dec 30 with 729 viewsperplex

Get your season tickets now... on 20:34 - Dec 30 by N_T_J

Up the Jacks

Easily pleased, the Yanks love the likes of yourself no doubt
Get your season tickets now... on 20:57 - Dec 30 with 724 viewsplasjack

Get your season tickets now... on 20:55 - Dec 30 by marchamjack

After many years Mrs MJ and I are not renewing.

We live in Oxon and a combination of the cost/time/quality of football and more than anything, our disconnect from the club thanks to those tosser hedge fund owners, we’re out. Getting tickets for games we want to go to won’t be a problem either. So a number of reasons as I say.

But if this was still ‘our’ club in the way it was, then the decision not to renew would definitely be harder. Sadly the way the club is being run makes it easier for us not to renew and we won’t be alone with that feeling, which I suspect the club as it now is won’t recognise to their cost, ultimately.

Still have every weekend ruined by the Swans regardless of course 😀

Plastic, well rid of them.
Get your season tickets now... on 21:04 - Dec 30 with 705 viewsN_T_J

Get your season tickets now... on 20:55 - Dec 30 by plasjack

Why not renew online ?.

Personal reasons, I have to go in the office. But thank you for the tip ;)
Get your season tickets now... on 21:06 - Dec 30 with 699 viewsN_T_J

Get your season tickets now... on 20:56 - Dec 30 by perplex

Easily pleased, the Yanks love the likes of yourself no doubt

I can't stand the Yanks or HJ. But I do love scfc, sorry if it bothers you.

You'll be back when we are back in the prem! See you then! ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024