Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Potter mid table is a good effort 09:48 - Dec 30 with 600 viewsthornabyswan

Many on here feared we would plummet this season.
A huge transition in players during the summer.
He was left with 1 senior centre back.
Slightly over achieving would be my assessment yes he has made mistakes but all in all a pretty good season considering the hand he was dealt.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 09:49 - Dec 30 with 592 viewsHeadmaster

The season's not finished yet.
Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 09:50 - Dec 30 with 586 views34dfgdf54

We are about par for the course at the moment I would say.

Yesterday was a monumental c*ck up by Potter, everyone knows it, he knows it. Anything top half and above then this squad has over achieved.
Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 09:54 - Dec 30 with 571 viewsthornabyswan

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 09:49 - Dec 30 by Headmaster

The season's not finished yet.

No we may end up narrowly missing the play offs or relegation.
But after 25 games we are in mid table and I am ok with that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 09:58 - Dec 30 with 561 viewsmagicdaps10

Potter has made mistakes but I am happy with him. He is trying to fit squares into circles, the reason being, he was left very short handed.

Potter doesn't need millions but he needs some extra bodies in his squad, experience preferably.

The board are the issue with Swansea City NOT Graham Potter.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 10:52 - Dec 30 with 475 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 09:58 - Dec 30 by magicdaps10

Potter has made mistakes but I am happy with him. He is trying to fit squares into circles, the reason being, he was left very short handed.

Potter doesn't need millions but he needs some extra bodies in his squad, experience preferably.

The board are the issue with Swansea City NOT Graham Potter.

But he shouldn't be fitting Squares in Circles when he has round pegs available as they were yesterday, which the second half showed.
He should try playing the squares in square holes instead.
Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 10:53 - Dec 30 with 469 viewscontroversial_jack

Our current form is poor
Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 11:30 - Dec 30 with 423 viewsLandore_Jack

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 10:52 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

But he shouldn't be fitting Squares in Circles when he has round pegs available as they were yesterday, which the second half showed.

He made a mistake and has apologised to the fans.

#backtojack

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 11:42 - Dec 30 with 395 viewsJinxy

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 10:52 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Nothing ventured, nothing gained though? How do we know exactly what "shape" our player are, unless we try and test them? Maybe Naughton was thought of as a square, but in fact may turn out to be a rhombus, or diamond...!

Sorry to flog the analogy.
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 13:22 - Dec 30 with 310 viewsicecoldjack

Potter is doing ok for me. He's made some shocking decisions in selection and tactics bit also made some great ones too.
Clear to see he has enough ability to do well if supported.

His constant chopping and changing has been detrimental to the team overall though, and that needs to stop sharpish or the worm will turn for potter.

Yesterday was the first time I got the feeling that both players and the crowd were peed off with formation and tactics, we can't keep making subs to rectify mistakes and we can't keep playing strangers every week.

He played 2 boys yesterday that haven't been seen for months, how are they going to be match sharp in what was a must win game at home ?
This is the only thing letting him down at the moment, unless he is trying to blood as many young players as possible knowing that we are going to lose some senior boys in January it seems pointless to randomly throw in boys for the odd game with no chance of having a run and building confidence.

Having said that his positives are out weighing the negatives but after yesterday only just!

Sort it out potter before you lose the fans and then the players.
Let's get some bloody consistency in performance and selection please.
Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 13:25 - Dec 30 with 305 views34dfgdf54

Well done Potter mid table is a good effort on 13:22 - Dec 30 by icecoldjack

Potter is doing ok for me. He's made some shocking decisions in selection and tactics bit also made some great ones too.
Clear to see he has enough ability to do well if supported.

His constant chopping and changing has been detrimental to the team overall though, and that needs to stop sharpish or the worm will turn for potter.

Yesterday was the first time I got the feeling that both players and the crowd were peed off with formation and tactics, we can't keep making subs to rectify mistakes and we can't keep playing strangers every week.

He played 2 boys yesterday that haven't been seen for months, how are they going to be match sharp in what was a must win game at home ?
This is the only thing letting him down at the moment, unless he is trying to blood as many young players as possible knowing that we are going to lose some senior boys in January it seems pointless to randomly throw in boys for the odd game with no chance of having a run and building confidence.

Having said that his positives are out weighing the negatives but after yesterday only just!

Sort it out potter before you lose the fans and then the players.
Let's get some bloody consistency in performance and selection please.

<<His constant chopping and changing has been detrimental to the team overall though, and that needs to stop sharpish or the worm will turn for potter. >>

I’d agree with that. They didn’t have a clue what was going on out there and were getting frustrated. He must learn from that, he’s put pressure on himself with that yesterday and can’t afford another horror show like that or the players will start to turn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024