Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Popular comedians that you don’t get 10:05 - Dec 30 with 4302 viewsMrSwerve

I’ll start. John Bishop. Was dragged to see him in the Grand years ago, nearly fell asleep. Just a few hours of him telling very mundane stories.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 23:03 - Dec 30 with 1169 viewsdickythorpe

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 19:48 - Dec 30 by exiledclaseboy

I like Mitchell as well. I also enjoy Upstart Crow although I haven’t seen the special yet.

Harry Enfield was in it but couldn't get a word in edgeways, it was all Mitchell!!!
Popular comedians that you don’t get on 23:21 - Dec 30 with 1147 viewsnantywatcher

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 23:03 - Dec 30 by dickythorpe

Harry Enfield was in it but couldn't get a word in edgeways, it was all Mitchell!!!

Are you for real?
Popular comedians that you don’t get on 01:34 - Dec 31 with 1092 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 23:03 - Dec 30 by dickythorpe

David Mitchell needs a better vehicle than upstart crow. He and Frankie Boyle were on one mock the week and the rants were just superb. I'd much rather listen to two highly intelligent and articulate geniuses than watch Michael McIntyre walking around his microphone stand or a sweaty Lee Evans doing his best Norman wisdom .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 07:23 - Dec 31 with 1047 viewsdickythorpe

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 23:21 - Dec 30 by nantywatcher

Are you for real?

Oops I've upset my stalker. So sorry I have an alternative opinion.
Popular comedians that you don’t get on 09:34 - Dec 31 with 997 viewsHighjack

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 01:34 - Dec 31 by Brynmill_Jack

David Mitchell needs a better vehicle than upstart crow. He and Frankie Boyle were on one mock the week and the rants were just superb. I'd much rather listen to two highly intelligent and articulate geniuses than watch Michael McIntyre walking around his microphone stand or a sweaty Lee Evans doing his best Norman wisdom .

I think he thought it was going to be his “Blackadder”. But in reality it’s a god awful show with wooden acting that reminds me a lot of the terrible sitcom within extras.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 10:30 - Dec 31 with 972 viewsLord_Bony

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 09:34 - Dec 31 by Highjack

I think he thought it was going to be his “Blackadder”. But in reality it’s a god awful show with wooden acting that reminds me a lot of the terrible sitcom within extras.

Upstart Crow could have been a lot better.
imho its crap.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 17:07 - Dec 31 with 901 viewsSPboy

Reeves & Mortimer ... does anyone really think their genre is comedy ?
Popular comedians that you don’t get on 17:15 - Dec 31 with 893 viewsJack_Kass

Not a bad word about Kevin Bridges or Mark Watson as of yet.. top class.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 17:37 - Dec 31 with 863 viewsWingstandwood

I like this guy, his unconventional routine is lesser predictable and intriguing.

Argus!

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 17:49 - Dec 31 with 852 viewsBirchgrovejack

Pretty much any female comedian.
Not a sexist thing just never found any funny. The Canadian one is ok.

I like Lee Mack especially on would i lie to you, hes very sharp.
Popular comedians that you don’t get on 23:08 - Dec 31 with 787 viewsNogginthenog

I tend not to like stand ups these days. Used to love Spike Milligan, his books often had me in hysterics, especially his war memoirs.
Popular comedians that you don’t get on 00:10 - Jan 1 with 762 viewsProfessor

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 23:08 - Dec 31 by Nogginthenog

I tend not to like stand ups these days. Used to love Spike Milligan, his books often had me in hysterics, especially his war memoirs.

Brilliant books I must have read 35 years ago. Basenji
Popular comedians that you don’t get on 00:19 - Jan 1 with 746 viewsMuteswan

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 17:37 - Dec 31 by Wingstandwood

I like this guy, his unconventional routine is lesser predictable and intriguing.

Took this when I was in Vegas 2006

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 00:38 - Jan 1 with 729 viewsunion_jack

Popular comedians that you don’t get on 17:15 - Dec 31 by Jack_Kass

Not a bad word about Kevin Bridges or Mark Watson as of yet.. top class.

Mark Watson used to do his act in a Welsh accent (he's from Bristol with a Welsh mother) and he sounded exactly like Barry Welsh. He's reverted to his own accent now. He's ok.

I like Joe Lycett as well as Jimmy Carr. Sharp, close to the knuckle humour which I like.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024