Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? 13:32 - Dec 30 with 14458 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/huw-jenkins-claims-swansea-city-156

Argus!

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:34 - Dec 31 with 1995 views_E20_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 18:03 - Dec 30 by Smellyplumz

Jenkins is the new petty... Quite why he has not been driven out is baffling. He is the cancer at the very heart of this club.

You simply could not have been around when Petty was around if you genuinely think that.

As for why he hasn’t been given the boot. That’s simple, he is (and continues to be) the most successful chairman we have ever had.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:36 - Dec 31 with 1993 views_E20_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 18:36 - Dec 30 by WarwickHunt

Because they are the only possibilities?

It’s that small town, lazy, jobs for the boys mentality that got us into this shit.

You say that as if you or any of us will have influence in the decision.

Can you tell us who the other people they employed at their other sports clubs in similar capacities and tell us what they achieved with those decisions please.

Ta.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:39 - Dec 31 with 1997 viewsswancity

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:34 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

You simply could not have been around when Petty was around if you genuinely think that.

As for why he hasn’t been given the boot. That’s simple, he is (and continues to be) the most successful chairman we have ever had.

😂😂😂😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:45 - Dec 31 with 1974 views_E20_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:39 - Dec 31 by swancity

😂😂😂😂

Can you name a more successful Swansea City chairman then?

I assume you put the smileys there as you had no idea how to respond to simple facts.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:04 - Dec 31 with 1965 viewsJinxy

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:34 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

Based on history you are correct of course. He was doubtless directly involved in many good things of course, e.g. Landore, Fairwood, manager appointments (by and large). However, his transfer dealings (which admittedly he has apparently been quite rightly relieved of), share sale actions (which if memory serves also coincided with an awful transfer window - attention turned elsewhere) etc. have tarnished him considerably.

His comments in the matchday programme (perhaps an attempt at stimulating ST renewals?) appear ridiculous, and are clearly at odds with the evident longer term strategy (which I actually agree with). This again reminds us of his integrity issues - and that's the fundamental problem - he is untrustworthy.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:13 - Dec 31 with 1951 viewsswancity

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:45 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

Can you name a more successful Swansea City chairman then?

I assume you put the smileys there as you had no idea how to respond to simple facts.

I will correct you but have no intention of continuing a lengthy debate

Jenkins was a successful chairman. WAS.

Hasn’t been for 3/4 years and many of his transfer dealings have been disastrous. After all, his skill set is more suitable to carrying out a roofing contract...

He has become an untrustworthy individual who is becoming loathed in the City. He is no longer needed at the Club and in fact the sooner he leaves it the better as supporters will once again unite.

The end.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:16 - Dec 31 with 1936 views_E20_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:04 - Dec 31 by Jinxy

Based on history you are correct of course. He was doubtless directly involved in many good things of course, e.g. Landore, Fairwood, manager appointments (by and large). However, his transfer dealings (which admittedly he has apparently been quite rightly relieved of), share sale actions (which if memory serves also coincided with an awful transfer window - attention turned elsewhere) etc. have tarnished him considerably.

His comments in the matchday programme (perhaps an attempt at stimulating ST renewals?) appear ridiculous, and are clearly at odds with the evident longer term strategy (which I actually agree with). This again reminds us of his integrity issues - and that's the fundamental problem - he is untrustworthy.

Transfer dealings - he has presided over 15 years of the beat period in our history, since promotion to the Premier League we have stayed there for 7 consecutive seasons, qualified for Europe, won a major trophy, got to the knockout stages our Europe, finished in the top 10 multiple times including a top 8 finish - all while making a profit in the transfer market. To say he has not been a success in the transfer market is a complete myth, he has one of the best records in football.

Sharesale - yep went about that badly, no issues with people slagging that off at all. Although I understand why he did it, time was running out to sell as the club had peaked. But it was handled horrendously no doubt. But anyone coming in will be acting in the interests of the people that employ them so don’t understand what people are expecting when it comes to trust issues. Anyone employed almost certainly will not have the remotest connection to the club.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:35 - Dec 31 with 1913 viewsJinxy

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:16 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

Transfer dealings - he has presided over 15 years of the beat period in our history, since promotion to the Premier League we have stayed there for 7 consecutive seasons, qualified for Europe, won a major trophy, got to the knockout stages our Europe, finished in the top 10 multiple times including a top 8 finish - all while making a profit in the transfer market. To say he has not been a success in the transfer market is a complete myth, he has one of the best records in football.

Sharesale - yep went about that badly, no issues with people slagging that off at all. Although I understand why he did it, time was running out to sell as the club had peaked. But it was handled horrendously no doubt. But anyone coming in will be acting in the interests of the people that employ them so don’t understand what people are expecting when it comes to trust issues. Anyone employed almost certainly will not have the remotest connection to the club.

Yes, very good points and I have thought about that too - retain HJ as a "Swansea boy", or some faceless DOF. Most clubs have the latter, and for the most part are not disadvantaged. It's a business at the end of the day.

The harsh fact in life is that for all the good we do, when we err it reveals more aspects to our character, qualities and integrity. We are then judged as such, with more recent history always being more relevant than ancient history especially with regard to current performance (i.e. not in front of the pearly gates!). You wouldn't select a player based on how they've been in the past - it's more about the "now". On balance, I still would not opt for the "devil we know", but appoint a more appropriate DOF.

*edit - not faceless (wrong word) - someone with no connections to the locality.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 10:40]
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:36 - Dec 31 with 1909 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:16 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

He presided in the transfer dealings financially. Since Laudrup went it was clear he was more actively involved in the actual scouting of players, which he hasn’t got the CV for, and it cost us, badly, and still is.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:37 - Dec 31 with 1905 viewsChief

Care to address these latest comments?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:46 - Dec 31 with 1867 views_E20_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:37 - Dec 31 by Chief

Care to address these latest comments?

Which ones?

Link please.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:49 - Dec 31 with 1857 views_E20_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:36 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

He presided in the transfer dealings financially. Since Laudrup went it was clear he was more actively involved in the actual scouting of players, which he hasn’t got the CV for, and it cost us, badly, and still is.

Our success started long before Laudrup and continued after. Laudrups reign was just over a year and a half.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:09 - Dec 31 with 1825 viewsDrizzy

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:46 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

Which ones?

Link please.

Banned in 3...2...

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:12 - Dec 31 with 1812 views_E20_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:09 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

Banned in 3...2...

Aye, coz that’ll work.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:25 - Dec 31 with 1786 viewsChief

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:46 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

Which ones?

Link please.

Are you oblivious to what he wrote in his programme notes for the Wigan game then?

There are several threads on here referring to it. The main crux is quoted in this:

http://atfv.co.uk/2018/12/jabbed-into-action-by-jenkins-propaganda-notes/

Here's the official club link:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-column-wigan
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 11:29]

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:34 - Dec 31 with 1764 viewsScottishEddie

That article is written by sone clueless idiot on here, surely?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:36 - Dec 31 with 1753 viewsChief

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:34 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

That article is written by sone clueless idiot on here, surely?

There's a Wales Online journalist on planet swans?

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:41 - Dec 31 with 1743 viewsScottishEddie

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:36 - Dec 31 by Chief

Probably

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:45 - Dec 31 with 1736 viewsLoyal

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:36 - Dec 31 by Chief

It's a well known fact they use the main supporters sites for information and news, they wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't. Confusing for some, not for most.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:16 - Dec 31 with 1703 viewsE20The__Boss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 11:25 - Dec 31 by Chief

Are you oblivious to what he wrote in his programme notes for the Wigan game then?

There are several threads on here referring to it. The main crux is quoted in this:

http://atfv.co.uk/2018/12/jabbed-into-action-by-jenkins-propaganda-notes/

Here's the official club link:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-column-wigan
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 11:29]

I am yes, most threads on here are awful and written by morons. If the title doesn't interest me then I don't entertain it.

Not entirely sure what you want me to comment on though?
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:22 - Dec 31 with 1688 viewsChief

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:16 - Dec 31 by E20The__Boss

I am yes, most threads on here are awful and written by morons. If the title doesn't interest me then I don't entertain it.

Not entirely sure what you want me to comment on though?

The topic of the thread basically, which relates to a Wales online article written following Huw's programme notes for the Wigan game.

So the title on this interested you, but you still have no idea what exactly it entails!?

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:23 - Dec 31 with 1677 viewsE20The__Boss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:22 - Dec 31 by Chief

The topic of the thread basically, which relates to a Wales online article written following Huw's programme notes for the Wigan game.

So the title on this interested you, but you still have no idea what exactly it entails!?

The topic of this thread is an insult to Jenkins. I clicked on it to see what people were convincing themselves of in order to continue their campaign.

Anyway, I'm off to celebrate New Year.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 12:29]
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:29 - Dec 31 with 1652 viewsChief

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:23 - Dec 31 by E20The__Boss

The topic of this thread is an insult to Jenkins. I clicked on it to see what people were convincing themselves of in order to continue their campaign.

Anyway, I'm off to celebrate New Year.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 12:29]

It's an understable justified insult to Jenkins absolutely and if you took off your biased blinkers and stopped being so ignorant and actually read what he said in the links I posted, you'd see that his comments are indefensible.

But that's why you are ignoring the links and his comments though isn't it?

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:30 - Dec 31 with 1651 viewsunion_jack

It's about time you started living in the here and now, or even the here and the last 3 years or so. You are judged in this business by your current success. Jenkins has been allowed to get away with f&*€£ing up for far too long. He should have gone seasons ago. He even acknowledged the fact himself but unsurprisingly didn't stick to his word. How out of character!

I don't know if you set out to be devil's advocate but really your arguments now hold no water whatsoever. The club is in the doo-doo because of him, through his transfer dealings and of course his sale of the club. You are defending the indefensible.

It's not often I admire the French 😄 but their gilet jeune protests we could do with here. They certainly know how to gather a critical mass and protest effectively. Allez le Jacks!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:16 - Dec 31 with 1520 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:49 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

Our success started long before Laudrup and continued after. Laudrups reign was just over a year and a half.

I know.

He began meddling after Laudrup went, not before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024