Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? 13:32 - Dec 30 with 14720 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/huw-jenkins-claims-swansea-city-156

Argus!

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:19 - Dec 31 with 2093 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:16 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

I know.

He began meddling after Laudrup went, not before.

Emnes arrived when Laudrup was still here.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:21 - Dec 31 with 2085 viewsScottishEddie

Hes a prem fan from Cardiff

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:30 - Dec 31 with 2066 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 10:16 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

Transfer dealings - he has presided over 15 years of the beat period in our history, since promotion to the Premier League we have stayed there for 7 consecutive seasons, qualified for Europe, won a major trophy, got to the knockout stages our Europe, finished in the top 10 multiple times including a top 8 finish - all while making a profit in the transfer market. To say he has not been a success in the transfer market is a complete myth, he has one of the best records in football.

Sharesale - yep went about that badly, no issues with people slagging that off at all. Although I understand why he did it, time was running out to sell as the club had peaked. But it was handled horrendously no doubt. But anyone coming in will be acting in the interests of the people that employ them so don’t understand what people are expecting when it comes to trust issues. Anyone employed almost certainly will not have the remotest connection to the club.

"But anyone coming in will be acting in the interests of the people that employ them so don’t understand what people are expecting when it comes to trust issues. Anyone employed almost certainly will not have the remotest connection to the club."

Which is a very good business model.
A model that has seen Global Conglomerates grow even more
The more money a CEO can make his employers in the long term the better.

Selling your best assets and not replacing them is exceptionally short termist and only viable if you can keep doing it.
Sooner or later you run out of assets to sell.

Why the loving f**k do you have to have someone connected to the business (club) in charge?
Isn't it better to employ the best you can afford?

£500K doesn't half get you towards the very good CEO's out there.
Not the best, but very good.
Not some lying, useless, snide failed roofer.

Beaky apologists like yourself are too blinded by history.
Get into the present FFS.
Read what the bignosed tw@ has written and stated in the last 2/3 years and see how little is actually true.

Look the articles up yourself by using search

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:42 - Dec 31 with 2048 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:19 - Dec 31 by jasper_T

Aye - Laudrup didn't have a fûcking clue who he was though...
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:05 - Dec 31 with 2005 viewsswancity

Emnes has been here previously on loan and had done ok in the championship but a Premier League player he certainly wasn’t. That didn’t stop Jenkins signing him.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:10 - Dec 31 with 1988 viewsTailGunner

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:42 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

Aye - Laudrup didn't have a fûcking clue who he was though...

Is the correct answer.
Dineen tweeted at the time, signed him because "he knows the club"

Laudrup also said publicly he didn't have a clue who Ngog was
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:10 - Dec 31 with 1990 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 14:19 - Dec 31 by jasper_T

F*ck me here we go.

That was when it started. Emnes & Ngog
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:11 - Dec 31 with 1986 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 18:24 - Dec 30 by Badlands

Strange comment to make when so much was said at the time bout patient rebuilding.

Replacements?
Landon Donovan or Chris Pearlmen?

How about a traffic cone? Less likely to cause as much damage as the useless cúnt has in recent times

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:26 - Dec 31 with 1948 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:10 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

F*ck me here we go.

That was when it started. Emnes & Ngog

Think it was Christmas when Tutumlu was banned from the premises.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:36 - Dec 31 with 1929 viewsLoyal

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:26 - Dec 31 by jasper_T

Yup, over ki. That's how it started.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:37 - Dec 31 with 1927 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:26 - Dec 31 by jasper_T

Indeed it was

I was one of Jenkins biggest fan boys on here ,I know him also .

He’s facked up big time ,been caught out lying big time.

Him and the rest have ruined their legacy....big time .

Long live the Americans and their celebrity hedge fund

What a Fack up

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 1904 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 15:37 - Dec 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed it was

I was one of Jenkins biggest fan boys on here ,I know him also .

He’s facked up big time ,been caught out lying big time.

Him and the rest have ruined their legacy....big time .

Long live the Americans and their celebrity hedge fund

What a Fack up

Times have changed, the 'celebrity status' and adoring supporter hero worship has forever disappeared replaced with entirely different emotions. Look at Dineen at 2:22s, if only those supporters had a crystal ball. I wonder if he'll like a bit of mingling with supporters nowadays?

*Edit* Fancy a season ticket in the East Stand Dineen for you to mix with your fellow Jacks, they'll be lots of seats n' spaces available for you/sell-outs next season?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 16:25]

Argus!

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 01:19 - Jan 1 with 1742 viewsdobjack2

Yet we haven’t got a pot to p!ss in
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 02:37 - Jan 1 with 1702 viewsNeathJack

Ask any of them if they would take relegation and a fire sale that leaves their club relying massively on u23 players with little or no experience at this level and not a pot to piss in?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they'll probably decline your offer.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 02:53 - Jan 1 with 1690 viewsswan65split

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 02:37 - Jan 1 by NeathJack

Ask any of them if they would take relegation and a fire sale that leaves their club relying massively on u23 players with little or no experience at this level and not a pot to piss in?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they'll probably decline your offer.

Swans pair for life.................We"ll never forget!,,,,,,,,Karma
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 07:32 - Jan 1 with 1650 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And what of our current financial liabilities ? All engineered by Huw Jenkins over the last few years including g a crippling wage bill which has had us cutting to the bone just to get a scratch team out?

Do you think that's sound financial planning and risk management then?

We are very lucky that we've got a manager who will keep this squad in this division this season. Some wouldn't have been able to.

* to all other sane people on here, reading threads he's infected is so tedious. I'm going to put this current entity on ignore and I urge you all to do the same. And when he pops up again , ditto.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:06 - Jan 1 with 1568 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 07:32 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

And what of our current financial liabilities ? All engineered by Huw Jenkins over the last few years including g a crippling wage bill which has had us cutting to the bone just to get a scratch team out?

We are very lucky that we've got a manager who will keep this squad in this division this season. Some wouldn't have been able to.

* to all other sane people on here, reading threads he's infected is so tedious. I'm going to put this current entity on ignore and I urge you all to do the same. And when he pops up again , ditto.

I see the point E20 is making but it's flawed as 'transfer profit' alone isn't an indicator of financial health.

Where the argument falls downs even further is that Jenkins always spoke about doing the right thing for the club, when clearly it was about him. That's fine, I think I just wish him and the others could've just been a bit more honest.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:13 - Jan 1 with 1557 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 12:23 - Dec 31 by E20The__Boss

The topic of this thread is an insult to Jenkins. I clicked on it to see what people were convincing themselves of in order to continue their campaign.

Anyway, I'm off to celebrate New Year.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 12:29]

Hi E20, Happy new year to you.

How did you take the news that the Clucas fee was reported a lot less than originally reported and we actually didn’t see a penny? He sure retained value.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:21 - Jan 1 with 1544 viewsPawelAbbott

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:34 - Dec 31 by _E20_TheBoss

You simply could not have been around when Petty was around if you genuinely think that.

As for why he hasn’t been given the boot. That’s simple, he is (and continues to be) the most successful chairman we have ever had.

He must also go down as the most costly chairman of all time, behind the most expensive failures of all time and has had to spend more than any other on manager compensation than any other.

It is debatable that he is not the most successful ever, Malcolm Struel is, finished 6th in division 1.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:43 - Jan 1 with 1518 viewsE20Jack_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 07:32 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

What of them? Our current liabilities are a direct result of the process which kept us in the Premier League for so long and gave us the greatest success of our existence.

It gave “fans” like you a reason to now moan we are not the best team in Europe. Although real fans will see it as a total success.

We are not lucky at all we have Potter. He was brought in, intentionally, by Jenkins. Yet another thing you owe a debt of gratitude for.

As for infecting the thread - by that of course you mean typing things you don’t like to face or read. Instead of making a decent counter, you revert to your 6 year old self and tell people not to talk to me. I think I speak for a few readers here when I tell you to grow up.

Some advice however, next time you pretend to ignore me - try not replying to me first.

Ta.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:44 - Jan 1 with 1516 viewsE20Jack_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:06 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

I see the point E20 is making but it's flawed as 'transfer profit' alone isn't an indicator of financial health.

Where the argument falls downs even further is that Jenkins always spoke about doing the right thing for the club, when clearly it was about him. That's fine, I think I just wish him and the others could've just been a bit more honest.

The argument does not fall down there because that is not my argument. People have a funny habit of creating my viewpoints for me.

Talk about his conduct as much as you like, he’s handled some of the stuff horrendously.

My point is always that if you are going to try and abuse someone, then at least be accurate. To re-write history or selectively critique the most successful period in our existence just won’t wash
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:45 - Jan 1 with 1513 viewsE20Jack_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:13 - Jan 1 by 34dfgdf54

Hi E20, Happy new year to you.

How did you take the news that the Clucas fee was reported a lot less than originally reported and we actually didn’t see a penny? He sure retained value.

Hello Risca, haven’t we been through this many times already?

I took it the same as everyone else as my point was never that he would retain his full value, just that a British signing generally retain their value more than foreigners, with us being unable to sell either Ayew, Bony or Borja and only had a max offer for Mesa which was less % of what we paid than the max offer we received for Clucas suggests I was absolutely spot on.

The timing of the sale had a lot to do with the disappointing fee also. An exceptional circumstance.

Thanks for asking though.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:45 - Jan 1 with 1512 viewsFireboy2

I cannot believe people keep rising to chris

Cant you see hes not only a wum but also an attention seeker

Anyway hope we can actually play well and WIN for a change

COYJB
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:46 - Jan 1 with 1511 viewsE20Jack_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:21 - Jan 1 by PawelAbbott

He must also go down as the most costly chairman of all time, behind the most expensive failures of all time and has had to spend more than any other on manager compensation than any other.

It is debatable that he is not the most successful ever, Malcolm Struel is, finished 6th in division 1.

Nope he won’t. Single purchases are more rewarding and more wasteful as we are dealing at the top table. That’s the nature of the beast, the fact we are there at all being able to do that is in no small part down to him.

Finishing 6th in the old division 1 does not trump, a major trophy, 7 consecutive seasons in the top flight, knockout stages of Europe and back to back top 10 finishes. Not even close.

That doesn’t even touch upon the strides the club made off the pitch of course.
Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:48 - Jan 1 with 1504 viewsE20Jack_TheBoss

Jenkins, master bullsh@tter! The press finnaly waking up? on 09:45 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

I cannot believe people keep rising to chris

Cant you see hes not only a wum but also an attention seeker

Anyway hope we can actually play well and WIN for a change

COYJB

Which part is winding you up?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024