Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nixon (again) - Striker 19:11 - Dec 30 with 3225 views34dfgdf54

SWANSEA. Working on a deal for an experienced striker at a rival Championship club. Got their eye on this guy in last few days ...

Waiting for the “Nixon’s always wrong” posts, but hopefully shows we are going to be active in window.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:20 - Dec 30 with 2176 viewsjasper_T

Nelson Oliveira?
Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:23 - Dec 30 with 2159 viewsGaryjack

I hope he is wrong as what he's stated equates to "Swansea in for another old has been that's done fvck all for years that they wildly hope will come good again!"

Or do you think we are going to poach one of the top teams main striker?
Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:27 - Dec 30 with 2140 viewsWingstandwood

I expect a PR-mirage of complete and utter bullsh1t proclaiming "Expressed interest" and "Transfer intent" to be leaked to sources during a season ticket sales period ...........To then be shown to all and sundry to be nothing other than the club making absolutely ludicrous pittance offers that Jenkins And Co knows that the other side will perceive to be absolutely intelligence insulting and an absolute joke.

Surprise (*cough, cough, cough*) the phony-manipulated b@llocks i.e. pseudo-pretence interest for transfer(s) targets will show zero end result and money spent because that was the intent from day one.

Argus!

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:28 - Dec 30 with 2142 viewsGaryjack

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:20 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

Nelson Oliveira?

Oh yes, fits our recruitment policy perfectly!
Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:28 - Dec 30 with 2135 views_

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:20 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

Nelson Oliveira?

I'd be happy with him

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:31 - Dec 30 with 2108 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:28 - Dec 30 by _

I'd be happy with him

He's been dumped in Norwich's U23 team due to his attitude and he's routinely boo'd by their fans at each match. Why would we want him? He's another Jordan Ayew but with less ability and talent.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:35 - Dec 30 with 2083 views34dfgdf54

Daryl Duffy has been mentioned a few times, just supporters speculating I think though.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:37 - Dec 30 with 2076 viewsicecoldjack

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:27 - Dec 30 by Wingstandwood

I expect a PR-mirage of complete and utter bullsh1t proclaiming "Expressed interest" and "Transfer intent" to be leaked to sources during a season ticket sales period ...........To then be shown to all and sundry to be nothing other than the club making absolutely ludicrous pittance offers that Jenkins And Co knows that the other side will perceive to be absolutely intelligence insulting and an absolute joke.

Surprise (*cough, cough, cough*) the phony-manipulated b@llocks i.e. pseudo-pretence interest for transfer(s) targets will show zero end result and money spent because that was the intent from day one.

Correct.

I never quite understood how people fail to see the signs.

We can match any teams transfer price and all we need to do is offer sh1te wages of 5 k a week safe in the knowledge nobody would.sign for that, then it's the " player x failed to agree personal terms" or "player x wage demands deemed to be too high "

Looks to most like we tried bit in actual fact we did fook all except create a fake story, but it looks good and looks like we tried.
Login to get fewer ads

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:44 - Dec 30 with 2028 viewsLandore_Jack

Who is leaking our transfer targets to Nixon?

#backtojack

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:46 - Dec 30 with 2015 viewsBadlands

Given our finances I'll be surprised if we get anyone established.
Possibly two or three back ups to see us through to the end of the season.
If Wilfried leaves mid-January I can see a reasonable striker coming in but that could be Ayew.
Not sure how I feel about my own prediction as our big imports in the summer were meant to be McKay, Celina, John and Asoro.
Celina is the only half decent player amongst the lot.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 1990 viewsWingstandwood

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:37 - Dec 30 by icecoldjack

Correct.

I never quite understood how people fail to see the signs.

We can match any teams transfer price and all we need to do is offer sh1te wages of 5 k a week safe in the knowledge nobody would.sign for that, then it's the " player x failed to agree personal terms" or "player x wage demands deemed to be too high "

Looks to most like we tried bit in actual fact we did fook all except create a fake story, but it looks good and looks like we tried.

Indeed!.... 'Honesty' and 'Moral' decency is rather in short supply especially when in comes from our chairman whom is now known to be an absolute low life snake.

You'll get nothing from a traitor with obvious sociopathic traits except more betrayal, more lies, more dirty dealing, more manipulation, more contempt and more disrespect.

How the f#ck can anyone with an ounce of common sense and sane judgement expect anything other than despicable doings from a despicable individual. Yesterdays programme notes were icing on the cake!

Argus!

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:51 - Dec 30 with 1974 viewsWingstandwood

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:44 - Dec 30 by Landore_Jack

Up arrow, you detect a complete and utter rat going about his usual work at the club again!

Argus!

Nixon (again) - Striker on 20:16 - Dec 30 with 1865 viewsbuilthjack

Emnes may be on the way back

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nixon (again) - Striker on 20:40 - Dec 30 with 1772 viewsCooperman

Nixon (again) - Striker on 20:16 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Trundle has left Haverfordwest.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Nixon (again) - Striker on 20:58 - Dec 30 with 1697 viewsjasper_T

Nixon (again) - Striker on 19:44 - Dec 30 by Landore_Jack

That Scottish twonk we had on the payroll who recommended his mates' academy players at Hearts and Falkirk.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 21:00 - Dec 30 with 1686 viewsjasper_T

John McMaster that was it.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 21:13 - Dec 30 with 1649 viewsWarwickHunt

Nixon (again) - Striker on 20:16 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Please don't joke.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 21:13 - Dec 30 with 1642 viewsWingstandwood

Nixon (again) - Striker on 20:58 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

That Scottish twonk we had on the payroll who recommended his mates' academy players at Hearts and Falkirk.

The farce of it all! I wonder was that (*cough, cough, cough*) 'impartial' Scottish player appraisal aided and abetted by input from our (*cough, cough, cough*) sacked statistician come 'money-ball' expert and the clubs Microsoft Excel software?

Argus!

Nixon (again) - Striker on 21:21 - Dec 30 with 1605 viewsGaz_M

Accusing us of not spending money is a bit of an odd one. We may not have spent it wiseley, but we've thrown some reasonable cash around for the last 10 years in fairness.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 21:29 - Dec 30 with 1566 viewsthornabyswan

Nixon (again) - Striker on 21:21 - Dec 30 by Gaz_M

Accusing us of not spending money is a bit of an odd one. We may not have spent it wiseley, but we've thrown some reasonable cash around for the last 10 years in fairness.

Indeed we have last season Clucas Messa Sanchez Bony Andre Ayew 65 odd million wasted there.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Nixon (again) - Striker on 21:37 - Dec 30 with 1534 viewsjasper_T

Nixon (again) - Striker on 21:13 - Dec 30 by Wingstandwood

The farce of it all! I wonder was that (*cough, cough, cough*) 'impartial' Scottish player appraisal aided and abetted by input from our (*cough, cough, cough*) sacked statistician come 'money-ball' expert and the clubs Microsoft Excel software?

Think most of those signings predate Daniel Altman's arrival.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 23:26 - Dec 30 with 1315 viewsChief

Braithwaite?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Nixon (again) - Striker on 23:32 - Dec 30 with 1287 views34dfgdf54

Nixon (again) - Striker on 23:26 - Dec 30 by Chief

Braithwaite?

Whoever it is, it’s linked to a “bigger story”.

My first thought, Braithwaite, VDH to Boro, small fee as he’s out of contract in summer but signing now will kill off competition. Pulis also singled him out earlier in season. Would also explain Harries randomly being brought back in.

Far fetched but nothing surprises me anymore.

Story apparently revealed tomorrow or Tuesday regardless.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 23:35 - Dec 30 with 1277 viewsjasper_T

Boro need wingers apparently.
Nixon (again) - Striker on 23:36 - Dec 30 with 1273 viewsomarjack

It could be any of those..

Braithwaite
Nelson Oliveira as some of you pointed out
Forestieri
Hogan
Berahino..oh God if it's true..
Gestede

Has to be one of those imo..they fit the bill, not getting much play time, and their clubs would rather get them of the wage bill. I'd take any of those except Berahino and Hogan personally. Forestieri would be the best option imo

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024