Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! 20:51 - Dec 30 with 24876 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 2592 viewsdickythorpe

3 vital points.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:05 - Jan 1 with 2530 viewsAnotherJohn

Glad the travelling fans got their money's worth today. I only listened on the radio and we seemed to take our foot off the gas late on, but great result.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:05 - Jan 1 with 2514 viewsBadlands

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:32 - Jan 1 by TheKirkyLife

I'd honestly say both. Reading have had to odd chance but we've dealt with them all comfortably. Our attack has just clicked today but we've been savage against a poor defence.

Let's put it this way, we've never looked like losing.

Naughton, Dyer Routledge, Fer.
Experience, endeavour and no lack of skill.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 2326 viewsjasper_T

That game against Hull is looking better and better every week. They're on fire.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 2223 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:19 - Jan 1 by jasper_T

That game against Hull is looking better and better every week. They're on fire.

We should have buried them.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:32 - Jan 1 with 2216 viewscentrestandswan

I see Reading had seven corners, and didn't score from them , they must be bad or we have at last learnt our lesson. First double of the season and Swans haven't lost this year.😊

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:35 - Jan 1 with 2214 viewsjasper_T

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:31 - Jan 1 by sP7qupUf

We should have buried them.

No one else is getting that close. Dismantling all-comers.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:48 - Jan 1 with 2142 viewslonglostjack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:32 - Jan 1 by centrestandswan

I see Reading had seven corners, and didn't score from them , they must be bad or we have at last learnt our lesson. First double of the season and Swans haven't lost this year.😊

Van der Hoorn was superb and apart from that one error so was Matt Grimes. Celina classy. Roberts everywhere. Great performance.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:08 - Jan 1 with 2038 viewskeith_gatebroth

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:56 - Dec 31 by builthjack

I have been told to go to the Holiday Inn. Fiver for parking and away fans friendly.

Away fan friendly but £6 a pint!
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:15 - Jan 1 with 2001 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:08 - Jan 1 by keith_gatebroth

I love the free towels though.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 20:09 - Jan 1 with 1670 viewsburty

Swansea blew them away in first half 3 goals in 38 minitues. Had to laugh at the comentator saying" how sorry for the spectators to be paying to watch that game" just taking the p-ss.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 20:28 - Jan 1 with 1609 viewsAl_Bundy

Great welcome win but Reading were dire for the most part.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 21:20 - Jan 1 with 1487 viewskarnataka

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 17:05 - Jan 1 by AnotherJohn

Glad the travelling fans got their money's worth today. I only listened on the radio and we seemed to take our foot off the gas late on, but great result.

Absolutely buzzing with the result today but, yes, we did take our foot of the gas after about an hour, no doubt about it. Don't know how it came across on a stream but at the game, it was clear that their goal had been coming for about 15 minutes because we just let them have the ball and packed our 18 yard line and you could sense that a lot of the crowd there were getting very fidgety about it and we needed some sort of out ball when we were under the cosh. The real difference today was taking our chances when we were on top which is not something we've done too much of this season. I believe we scored with each of our first 3 goal attempts. It was a ruthless performance, yes, but I felt we have played better football at times this season but today we were set up correctly and didn't really need to get out of 2nd gear. The BBC stats would indicate that it wasn't as one-sided as the scoreline would suggest - possession R58/S42 shots R16/S8 on target R5/S5 corners R7/S1.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 1 with 1367 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:08 - Jan 1 by keith_gatebroth

Went straight to the Madjeski hotel next to the ground. Cracking pie, mash and peas with a jug of gravy for £7. Farting like hell now though

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 22:46 - Jan 1 with 1299 viewsdameedna

Deserved to take their foot off the gas after an hour and book their slot for next game.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 23:18 - Jan 1 with 1243 viewsFireboy2

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 22:46 - Jan 1 by dameedna

Deserved to take their foot off the gas after an hour and book their slot for next game.

This

I hope we do the villa

3rd time lucky
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024