Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! 20:51 - Dec 30 with 24954 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 00:42 - Jan 1 with 3568 viewsTNT

Did people really think we were going to be able to play the same eleven, in five games, over the Xmas / New Year fortnight?

Get a grip FFS.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 05:18 - Jan 1 with 3506 viewsjasper_T

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 00:42 - Jan 1 by TNT

Did people really think we were going to be able to play the same eleven, in five games, over the Xmas / New Year fortnight?

Get a grip FFS.

Not seen anyone claim this.

The top teams in the division have been playing far more consistent 11s through December than we have, though. Villa, Birmingham, Derby etc. all hit their stride for a preferred team last month. We put out 21 different players.

5 players in Potter's side on the opening day of the season didn't appear in December at all.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 07:49 - Jan 1 with 3466 viewsLoyal

Beer anyone ? I don't drink but plenty here do, and are !
Happy new year folks. Three points at Reading, see you on the road.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 07:59 - Jan 1 with 3461 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 07:49 - Jan 1 by Loyal

Beer anyone ? I don't drink but plenty here do, and are !
Happy new year folks. Three points at Reading, see you on the road.

Mayor services will be full of Swans fans later. Usual pee stop.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 10:09 - Jan 1 with 3354 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Reading haven’t won for 9 games

That’s Nine

You know the drill 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 11:05 - Jan 1 with 3274 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 10:09 - Jan 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

That’s Nine

You know the drill 😀

It’s nailed on isn’t it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 11:32 - Jan 1 with 3226 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 11:05 - Jan 1 by MrSwerve

It’s nailed on isn’t it.

It’s always us mun 😀

1-3 Swans 🦢

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 3175 viewsBadlands

Was going to travel until I woke up at 11 with a thumping headache :-(
Blwyddyn Newdydd Dda pawb.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 3179 views34dfgdf54

What pubs are everyone in? We just got to “Monks Retreat”
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 13:44 - Jan 1 with 2934 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 11:56 - Jan 1 by 34dfgdf54

What pubs are everyone in? We just got to “Monks Retreat”

What you doing in Birmingham Risca?
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:04 - Jan 1 with 2817 viewsZaxx

Maybe it's called the Brick & Chico...
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:13 - Jan 1 with 2665 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:04 - Jan 1 by Zaxx

Maybe it's called the Brick & Chico...

Rodon and Dyer back in then, also Connor Roberts and Wayney.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:13 - Jan 1 with 2661 viewsunion_jack

Shop window for Dyer and Routledge?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:20 - Jan 1 with 2593 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:13 - Jan 1 by union_jack

Shop window for Dyer and Routledge?

I know that I ‘m being cynical, but I reckon that deals like that would have been done and dusted long before now. Also I’d try to hang on to them because of their experience. Unless they want them off the wage bill of course.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:22 - Jan 1 with 2565 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:20 - Jan 1 by airedale

I know that I ‘m being cynical, but I reckon that deals like that would have been done and dusted long before now. Also I’d try to hang on to them because of their experience. Unless they want them off the wage bill of course.

Goodbye Bony

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 2539 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:22 - Jan 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Goodbye Bony

Can only see Bony going on loan for a bit of his wages.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:29 - Jan 1 with 2483 viewscsf

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 10:09 - Jan 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

That’s Nine

You know the drill 😀

With Barrow playing a blinder
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:30 - Jan 1 with 2471 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:29 - Jan 1 by csf

With Barrow playing a blinder

And of course, scoring a goal.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:32 - Jan 1 with 2458 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:22 - Jan 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Goodbye Bony

Knowing us, it'll be au revoir...
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:32 - Jan 1 with 2457 viewsunion_jack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:20 - Jan 1 by airedale

They were told they can go. A month of the window lies ahead so it wouldn't surprise me if they were being touted. We'll see.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:36 - Jan 1 with 2398 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:32 - Jan 1 by union_jack

They were told they can go. A month of the window lies ahead so it wouldn't surprise me if they were being touted. We'll see.

I reckon a lot of Championship clubs would take a look at them.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:42 - Jan 1 with 2303 viewsunion_jack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:36 - Jan 1 by airedale

I reckon a lot of Championship clubs would take a look at them.

Routledge especially. We'd sell to bring the wage bill down I'm sure.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:56 - Jan 1 with 2122 viewsBadlands

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:42 - Jan 1 by union_jack

Routledge especially. We'd sell to bring the wage bill down I'm sure.

Routledge is not on huge wages and his contribution in recent weeks shows it would be a big mistake to let him go.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:02 - Jan 1 with 1966 viewsGaryjack

Swans not on red button? Have i missed something?
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:03 - Jan 1 with 1952 viewsunion_jack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 14:56 - Jan 1 by Badlands

Routledge is not on huge wages and his contribution in recent weeks shows it would be a big mistake to let him go.

Don't disagree.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024