Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! 20:51 - Dec 30 with 24870 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:40 - Jan 1 with 3672 viewsdickythorpe

So far so good
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 3646 viewsWxmJax

Match is on EFL 8 Swans commentary with Wyndham Evans as well.

Edit. It's SwansTV stream
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 15:48]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:42 - Jan 1 with 3592 viewsElmo

http://www.247heath.xyz/2016/02/why-are-environment-and-health-issues.html

seems to be working
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:46 - Jan 1 with 3407 viewsElmo

3-0
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:46 - Jan 1 with 3406 viewsTheKirkyLife

The true Captain steps up again!!
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:47 - Jan 1 with 3385 viewslonglostjack

YEEeeees! Brilliant delivery Matt Grimes!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:47 - Jan 1 with 3363 viewshobo

"Potter is clueless" etc etc etc
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:47 - Jan 1 with 3359 viewsAndy1300

This is more like it

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:49 - Jan 1 with 3224 viewsJango

Arguably our strongest available 11 and we are 3 up. No more experimenting please.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:50 - Jan 1 with 3184 viewsItchySphincter

Good delivery into the box and good finish with the foot from VdH.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:50 - Jan 1 with 3162 viewscentrestandswan

Wembley all over again then.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 3159 viewsSwan91

Need this after some recent games. between bad luck and just lack of consistency, we need a game like this to boost us (and make any other players possibly coming in look at us in a good light haha)
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 3081 viewsBadlands

Not over yet ..
Is what I said to a young supporter last time we were 3 - 0 up against Reading at half time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 3063 viewsFireboy2

3 attempts on target and 3 goals

Bloody hell
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 3053 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:50 - Jan 1 by centrestandswan

Wembley all over again then.

F*cking hell, don't even think it mun!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:54 - Jan 1 with 2984 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:47 - Jan 1 by hobo

"Potter is clueless" etc etc etc

Yes, last week his selection was clueless, this week he has the players playing in their proper positions and viola a good first half.
It must be rocket science.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 2812 viewssioni

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:50 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Good delivery into the box and good finish with the foot from VdH.

Yes. Always said all we need is a clinical centre half.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:00 - Jan 1 with 2792 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:49 - Jan 1 by Jango

Arguably our strongest available 11 and we are 3 up. No more experimenting please.

I don't think Potter is experimenting. He is squad rotating and picking a side in view of the opposition we are playing.
It will take time for players to adapt to this.
For me it shows what a fantastic job the manager and players are doing with the sh!t deal they have been given by Jenkins and the Yanks.

We really cannot expect any more with a squad made up of U23s and old timers. It is the one shining light for me in a crap season where I am as indifferent towards this club as I have ever been.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:00 - Jan 1 with 2771 viewsunion_jack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:52 - Jan 1 by Badlands

Not over yet ..
Is what I said to a young supporter last time we were 3 - 0 up against Reading at half time.

I said the same to someone I knew in the ground that day. She looked at me daft and commented on my negativity! But I know how we tick.

First 15 mins very important now. No sitting back, go for the jugular then make some appropriate changes at appropriate times. Easy as that!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 2726 viewsCaptain_Sham

So which Swansea is coming out this half?

Its just a ride.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:06 - Jan 1 with 2600 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:02 - Jan 1 by Captain_Sham

So which Swansea is coming out this half?

The same as the first.... 4nil!!!!!
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:06 - Jan 1 with 2579 viewsPegojack

Fook me!
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:07 - Jan 1 with 2564 viewsCaptain_Sham

Another goal and we may be able to relax...

Its just a ride.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:07 - Jan 1 with 2555 viewsBloodyhills

We'll soon find out. Hope it isn't like it was at Wembley, the nerves would be shot.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 2483 viewsOldjack

http://www.247heath.xyz/2016/02/why-are-environment-and-health-issues.html

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024