Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! 20:51 - Dec 30 with 24715 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:09 - Jan 1 with 3677 viewsnicky

anyone remember when they did us 6-1 at home back in 89/90?

looks like it's pay back time at long last
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:10 - Jan 1 with 3652 viewsPegojack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:08 - Jan 1 by Oldjack

http://www.247heath.xyz/2016/02/why-are-environment-and-health-issues.html

Am I missing something?
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:10 - Jan 1 with 3646 viewsMuteswan

🎼Can we play you every week ?
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 3575 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:08 - Jan 1 by Oldjack

Thanks, working great.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 3595 viewsThrasher6

I wont relax until we get the 5th...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:14 - Jan 1 with 3487 viewsunion_jack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:11 - Jan 1 by Thrasher6

I wont relax until we get the 5th...

We'll get a point now I'm sure. One more towards safety!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:15 - Jan 1 with 3413 viewsOldjack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:10 - Jan 1 by Pegojack

Am I missing something?

yea the game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 3110 viewsPegojack

What's happening? Come on, I'm starved of news. Are we playing well or are Reading sh1te?
Is it time for Jeff to come on and tear 'em apart?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:28 - Jan 1 with 2997 viewsbluenile

What's with Oldjack's bizarre link?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:32 - Jan 1 with 2959 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:28 - Jan 1 by bluenile

It’s a regular stream source. Weird.

I think that some kind soul embeds it in that site so the nasties don’t find it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 16:33]
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:32 - Jan 1 with 2906 viewswestwalesed

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:28 - Jan 1 by bluenile

I'm watching the game fine on it.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:32 - Jan 1 with 2904 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:25 - Jan 1 by Pegojack

What's happening? Come on, I'm starved of news. Are we playing well or are Reading sh1te?
Is it time for Jeff to come on and tear 'em apart?

I'd honestly say both. Reading have had to odd chance but we've dealt with them all comfortably. Our attack has just clicked today but we've been savage against a poor defence.

Let's put it this way, we've never looked like losing.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:35 - Jan 1 with 2874 viewsCaptain_Sham

Inevitable. We are incapable of playing for 90 mins.

Its just a ride.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:36 - Jan 1 with 2796 viewswestwalesed

Looked like Grimes got bullied on the ball there for their goal.
Again.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:37 - Jan 1 with 2760 viewsunion_jack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:36 - Jan 1 by westwalesed

Again.

We've just sat back and let them have the ball!.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:38 - Jan 1 with 2715 viewsCaptain_Sham

Potter has earned a little credit here. Lets hope he makes a few changes to ensure it all goes in the bank.

Its just a ride.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:43 - Jan 1 with 2524 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:45 - Jan 1 with 2436 viewswestwalesed

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:43 - Jan 1 by epaul

cracking picture that, fair play

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:45 - Jan 1 with 2434 viewsTheKirkyLife

Did anyone see that second against Stoke though?

Hahaaaaa
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:51 - Jan 1 with 2290 viewsBLAZE

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:36 - Jan 1 by westwalesed

Again.

Well I've only been listening on the radio, but Radio Wales have been raving about Grimes
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:52 - Jan 1 with 2246 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:35 - Jan 1 by Captain_Sham

Inevitable. We are incapable of playing for 90 mins.

Yeah, its fooking terrible to win 4-1 away from home........to concede a goal hey!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 2230 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:45 - Jan 1 by TheKirkyLife

Did anyone see that second against Stoke though?

Hahaaaaa

After spending a fortune in the transfer window they are below us.

#backtojack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 2204 viewsOldjack

Job well done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:55 - Jan 1 with 2139 viewsbluenile

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:32 - Jan 1 by airedale

It’s a regular stream source. Weird.

I think that some kind soul embeds it in that site so the nasties don’t find it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 16:33]

Yes, found it eventually. Thanks, OJ.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 2027 viewsMuteswan

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! on 15:42 - Jan 1 by Elmo

seems to be working

Thanks.👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024